DJ Mast Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Most Popular Price

DJ Mast Productions is a wedding DJ company based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, that services the entire Central Pennsylvania area and beyond. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning company provides high-quality entertainment, lighting and audio services for weddings. DJ Mast Productions creates totally customizable DJ mixes for couples on their special day that are sure to delight and entertain you and your guests.

DJ Mast Productions plays a wide range of music genres during its wedding events, such as Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/Soul, rock and Top 40. The company provides the following services and additional equipment during wedding events:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Madison L. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Wonderful experience with a great DJ

Although my event was not for a wedding, I highly recommend DJ Mast. Josh is a great guy and he is willing to make your day as best as possible! He really helped make our company dinner and dance a success with being open to help us with suggestions of his own and applied anything that we asked him! Thank you, Josh
    Emily L. Married on 05/06/2022

Most amazing DJ

DJ Mast is the most amazing DJ!!! He is extremely responsive, patient, and a great DJ. Such an amazing experience working with DJ Mast. He genuinely cares about his clients, their events (in my case wedding), and what YOU want out of the night. I am not the best when it comes to making a playlist for a plane ride let alone a whole evening. DJ mast took care of almost everything and provided a comprehensive outline for what the night will look like. He was able to take the music choices we made and create a fun and energetic atmosphere. I even forgot to come up with questions for our shoe came and it was on it! Found questions for us, keeping me calm. He spoke to me before my wedding started and touched base as the night continued on. The mirror photo booth was amazing! I have guests still amazed by it! Guests have been telling me that my wedding was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding all thanks to DJ mast!!! I will never use anyone else except DJ mast and his company!!
    Gabriella W. Married on 04/16/2022

You want a party?? DJMast DELIVERS

Josh and I spoke about how I wanted a massive party for my wedding and he delivered!!!!! All of our guests ended up on the dance floor and we had the best reception I’ve ever been to (not bias or anything). Super attentive, anything I needed he was there. So thankful to have had the BEST DJ! You won’t be disappointed choosing him. Blown away!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

82 photos · 10/04/2019
  • Michelle & Brian
    103 photos · 09/29/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel Making Magical Vacations Travel Travel Agents

I had the pleasure of meeting Josh at a local reciprocal networking group, Referral Partners Plus and was invited to a one on one ...After meeting with him and getting a chance to know each other's businesses, I have to say that Josh is a very dependable/highly respected and devoted in ensuring that every client he serves get the very BEST! Being in the travel industry for 30 yrs next year, after the wedding comes the honeymoon which is where the baton comes to me and where I come in to ensure that the couples "dream" vacation makes a lasting impression and memory that they will cherish forever... Its a tall order that both Josh and I have and that's why after learning about his business and getting to know him personally , I can rest assure that any client I refer to him will find they made the right choice... He is very passionate not only about his business but the clients he serves as well , which I find in todays market of "personalized service" as we all know has been lacking, however any client that is lucky enough to have DJ Mast at any event will be very pleased and will have priceless memories that will surely last a lifetime! Give Josh a call and tell him Monica of Making Magical Vacations Travel sent ya!

Good Spirits Lancaster Good Spirits Lancaster Bar Services & Beverages

We love working with DJ Mast! He is always very professional and friendly and does a great job of reading the crowd. It's guaranteed to be a great time with him as your DJ!

AKG Events AKG Events Wedding Planners

Your DJ is such an integral part of your day, Josh is awesome at what he does, incredibly attentive to detail, goes above and beyond to make every aspect he is involved in run perfectly and is so easy to work with!!!

Lancaster City Lancaster, PA, 17603
Location of (DJ Mast Productions)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding