AKG Events

Lancaster, PA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$105

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 05/21/2022

Lexi is the best!

Lexi coordinated our wedding at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. She was assigned to us and we could not have been happier!!! Lexi is literally one of my favorite humans. She is the absolute sweetest, so funny, so organized and put together, and literally the most responsive vendor out of all of the people we hired. She had an amazingly organized wedding planning document to keep me on track and literally was the glue that kept the entire wedding together on the day-of. I seriously cannot imagine my wedding without her. My family and friends had nothing but great things to say about her too. She is prepared for anything that comes her way. I knew from the first time I talked to her, that no matter what happened on our wedding day, she would be able to handle it. I don't think anything went wrong on our wedding day, and if it did I had no idea because she probably fixed it before I even noticed! Lexi is the wedding side kick I never knew I needed. Book her, you will not regret it!
    Hillary B. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been better!

I could not have loved working with Lexi more! My wedding was postponed for a year due to covid and she was excellent about staying in touch the entire time. As we got closer, Lexi made sure that every detail was taken care of perfectly, she's incredibly organized. Lexi communicated with all of our vendors and made me feel so at ease in the time leading up to the wedding that I was able to relax and actually enjoy myself instead of stressing about every detail. She's also just a really kind and likable person! I truly can't recommend her enough, you will be thankful to have Lexi on your team
    Maddy H. Married on 10/17/2021

Lexi for president

Lexi and her team were absolutely incredible. Lexi was so easy to work with and made our day and vision better than we thought possible. We had so many compliments from guests saying how sweet and helpful she was. Thank you, Lexi for being part of our day and making it so magical. Don’t know what we would have done without you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Good Spirits Lancaster Good Spirits Lancaster Bar Services & Beverages

We absolutely love working with Lexi & AKG Events. Her passion and knowledge shine through in every single event. She truly cares about her clients and does all that she can to make their vision a reality. Not to mention, she's always extremely professional and organized.

Melhorn Manor Melhorn Manor Historic Weddings

I highly recommend Lexi with AKG Events. She was our wedding coordinator for our opening wedding at Melhorn Manor for my husband and I. She went above and beyond her call of duty as our day-of coordinator. She was very professional and helped me with decisions and provided emotional support leading up to our wedding day and then put in 110% effort the day of our event. If you would like someone who will make your special day or any event run perfectly, definitely ask Lexi to be your coordinator!!

DJ Mast Productions DJ Mast Productions Wedding DJs

Working with Alexis has always been fun. Her professional approach is fantastic, and so is her attitude. Keeping flexible but working hard to make each event happen in a timely manner is a fantastic trait. Hearing that AKG Events will be the coordinator at an event helps us to relax and know that there will be someone else at the event who wants it to succeed as much as ourselves. Their timelines also are organized and email threads are kept concise!

1201 Lampeter Road Lancaster, 17602
Location of (AKG Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding