1201 Lampeter Road, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number · Visit website

26 Reviews for AKG Events

• Taylor

Taylor Hegeman · Married on 09/18/2019

Incredible!

Words can't even begin to express how INCREDIBLE Lexi from AKG Events is!! She is not only the sweetest, but she truly loves her job and will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding day goes by without a hitch. Lexi was there to offer suggestions on other vendors and where to look for save-the-dates. She was a Rockstar when it came to running the rehearsal, and the day of the wedding she busted her a$$ making sure everything was perfect even though it rained.

I had done the majority of the decorations myself and was so worried about getting them set up, but Lexi took care of everything! She and her staff unloaded our cars, unpacked, and decorated while my bridal party and I were able to relax and enjoy our morning getting ready together. All my decorations looked incredible!! I fully trusted her expertise and would often say "just make it look pretty" and she 100% delivered. I'm still getting compliments about our décor and how beautiful it looked. At the end of the night, she packed everything back into our cars, which was the biggest help and allowed us to enjoy being with our guests the entire wedding.

I can't recommend Lexi and AKG Events enough!! Even if you are DIYing most of your wedding, which I did, Lexi will give you the piece of mind on the actual day by taking care of everything. Well worth the investment! We are so happy we got to work with her, and so sad it's over because she was truly incredible!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Words cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Alexis is! We originally were not going to hire a coordinator for our wedding, but we are so happy that we did! She is SUPER organized and detailed. There were so many things that Alexis took care of that I never would have even thought of. Our wedding day went so smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about anything, and it was because of Alexis and also her husband who was super helpful as well! Our ceremony was outside, and we noticed a ton of knats flying around the ceremony area that morning. It could have been a big inconvenience during our ceremony. But Alexis and her husband took care of the issue right away and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Alexis kept all of the vendors organized and on schedule. She told me, my husband, and wedding party exactly what to do and where to be when. She set everything up, cleaned everything up, and put everything in our vehicle at the end of the night. She went above and beyond my expectations and I would highly highly recommend!!! Not to mention she is super sweet and actually cares about making your day perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

AKG Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 90.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Good Spirits Lancaster Bar Services & Beverages

We absolutely love working with Lexi & AKG Events. Her passion and knowledge shine through in every single event. She truly cares about her clients and does all that she can to make their vision a reality. Not to mention, she's always extremely professional and organized.

• Melhorn Manor Historic Weddings

I highly recommend Lexi with AKG Events. She was our wedding coordinator for our opening wedding at Melhorn Manor for my husband and I. She went above and beyond her call of duty as our day-of coordinator. She was very professional and helped me with decisions and provided emotional support leading up to our wedding day and then put in 110% effort the day of our event. If you would like someone who will make your special day or any event run perfectly, definitely ask Lexi to be your coordinator!!

• DJ Mast Productions Wedding DJs

Working with Alexis has always been fun. Her professional approach is fantastic, and so is her attitude. Keeping flexible but working hard to make each event happen in a timely manner is a fantastic trait. Hearing that AKG Events will be the coordinator at an event helps us to relax and know that there will be someone else at the event who wants it to succeed as much as ourselves. Their timelines also are organized and email threads are kept concise!

• 1201 Lampeter Road Lancaster, 17602 See on map