AKG Events Reviews

AKG Events 6
AKG Events 7

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

The absolute best!

I don't think I have the words to describe what an amazing experience I had working with Lexi at AKG Events. This lady is such an incredible person and from the first 5 minutes speaking to her I knew that she was who I wanted to work with.

I felt so lost during the planning process, but Lexi was there to help whenever I needed it and was so patient and helpful, even after the millionth question I sent her. Lexi is kind, supportive, encouraging, understanding, hard-working - the list goes on. Every time we spoke, I felt like Lexi was a friend helping me out. She is so personable and makes you feel so special - it just makes the whole process that much easier. Her patience, her ability to really listen, her energy and positivity, her organization and attention to detail - I am so grateful for it all. And when disaster struck and my caterer backed out the week before our wedding, Lexi was there to help me make it right. I felt so reassured leading up to the wedding and that’s in large part due to Lexi and all the expertise she shared.

The day of the wedding I didn't worry about a thing and she and her team took care of it all with professionalism and such a great attitude. It all looked perfect – this coming from someone who can be a bit OCD. Everything you would want in a planner/D.O.C. is what you will find with Lexi and I highly recommend working with her. You won’t regret it!

Jane · Married on 10/24/2018

Excellent event planner

Lexi was awesome. My daughters wedding was beautiful. Everything went so smoothly without any hitches thanks to her. She is professional and knows exactly what to do when. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The wedding party commented about how wonderful she was.

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you Lexi!

There are not enough great things I can say about Lexi and her team. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but I felt so relieved knowing that I had Lexi to confide in, ask questions and bounce ideas off of. She is so knowledgeable about the industry and was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Her talent and organizational skills truly shined through during the week and day of our wedding. She contacted and coordinated with all my vendors, created timelines and ensured that everything stayed on track and ran smoothly. There was literally nothing I had to do and could just enjoy every little moment. Anything we needed or wanted, Lexi was on top of it. If you want to have the most stress-free wedding day, you will be in great hands with them. Thank you Lexi and Haley, you guys will always be so special to us!

• Marque

Marque · Married on 10/06/2018

Don't look any further! Lexi was phenomenal, and we threw a LOT at her. Even the things she had never done before, she executed brilliantly and without hesitation. The whole day ran so smoothly and it is thanks to her. I am an event manager myself and the fact that I was comfortable enough to let Lexi take lead and enjoy my day without worrying about anything was a miracle.

Sent on 10/08/2018

AKG Events's reply:

Marque & Tracy! Thank you so very much for your feedback! Knowing your experience and expertise in the industry, and all that you both pour into every one of your clients events, I consider it a great joy to be able to serve you in a way that you both could truly be present in your own momentous occasion! Thank you for trusting me!

samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

I have known Lexi for many years, she is a wonderful, genuine, caring individual that you will love working with. When it came time for my now husband and I to decide what was really important to us for our wedding day, we both agreed we needed Lexi as our coordinator. We knew we wanted to be able to enjoy our day without having to worry about setting up, if vendors were there on time, making sure everyone was where they needed to be and because of Lexi, we were able to relax and enjoy our day.

I would reccomend AKG Events to anyone getting married, even if you weren’t thinking about having a day of coordinator. I can assure you it will be one of the best decisions you make during your crazy wedding planning process.

She makes everything perfect for you and makes sure your vision is made a reality.

Can’t explain in words how much we appreciate everything Lexi and AKG Events did for us on our “Best Day Ever”.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    AKG Events 8
    AKG Events 9
    AKG Events 10
    AKG Events 11
    AKG Events 12

AKG Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sam! I cannot express how much of an honor it was to work with you and Chad for your special day. One of the most heart warming wedding days yet, especially after knowing each other and your family for most of our lives, to see all of the plans and vision come to fruition with a man who had thee most dear reaction after saying "I Do" to his absolutely beautiful bride.

Callie · Married on 08/24/2018

Best Kept Secret in Wedding Planning

Our wedding day would not have been possible without Lexi and her team. I hope she's not a secret, but if she is, she is the best kept in Central PA. As a bride, I had never dreamt of what my wedding day would look like, and Lexi helped me from the very beginning figure out and articulate my vision (while also helping me pull together a world-class vendor team). Although we used her "Day of" package, Lexi was a partner to me throughout the entire planning process. I tend to ask a lot of questions, but she never made me feel like I was asking too much or being monitored for her time spent with me. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I had no idea, and I'm not the oblivious type. She worked her magic all day, yet the second I had a question, was present with a smiling face. I would recommend her to, literally, ANYONE, because of her level of professionalism, her care, and the fact she was able to not only help me (and my husband) have the best day ever, but she was able to let my mom relax and enjoy the day as well (which is not an easy feat). As a final note, I had multiple members of my wedding party, who have been involved in the wedding industry before, say they have never seen an event planner as fantastic (and on top of it) as Lexi. If you want the perfect wedding day, look no further than AKG Events

AKG Events 13

Nathan · Married on 06/03/2018

This review is from the perspective of a vendor working with AKG Events as the wedding coordinator. Alexis and her crew were awesome to work with. They provided frequent communication and understood our needs as the photobooth/memory book provider for the couple. Beforehand they were professional, thorough, and clear in their messages. The night before the wedding the venue had to move the wedding indoors due to rain. Again, Alexis provided early and clear communication about what the change meant for timing and setup. During the event they were attentive, professional, and simply a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Lexi and her team to any prospective couples looking for an excellent wedding coordinator.

Sent on 06/04/2018

AKG Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You provided an incredible service to our clients, the best I have EVER seen in the Photo booth bar none!

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

Alexis was amazing! We used AKG Events for day-of coordinator services and I am so glad we did! Questions I had were answered in a timely manner prior to the wedding. There was steady communication throughout the preparation for our day. She coordinated timelines with vendors based on our wishes and kept me informed with how the mechanics of the wedding day would go. Any last minute changes I asked for were handled seamlessly. On the day of the wedding, all I worried about was myself. All questions were handled by the AKG team. Alexis checked in with me throughout the day and followed up with me the week after! I can't say enough about what a wonderful person she is and how she handles herself professionally! She was absolutely amazing!

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

HIRE LEXI, you'll never look back! Lexi helped plan my sister's wedding, and we were so blown away it was an easy decision to hire her for ours. We originally did not think we'd need a planner - boy, were we wrong! Lexi was able to negotiate with all of our vendors, find us the absolute best (sometimes unbelievable) deals, and take over the more minute details of our day that we most likely would have missed altogether, or would not have had time to address. She is incredibly detail-oriented. Anything we wished for, she would make it happen. She treated us like we were her only clients, and always made time for us.
    Something that cannot be overstated is the key role that Lexi will play not just in your planning, but ON your wedding day/wedding weekend. Those precious days leading up to your wedding can actually be enjoyed rather than chaotic, because Lexi takes care of all the last minute details. On our rehearsal and wedding days, Lexi somehow managed to be everywhere, doing everything. She asked our bridal party and family to direct any questions to her, so that Dan and I could be fully present in every part of the weekend and as relaxed as possible. There was never confusion about who should be where, and when. Our bridal party and guests were astonished at her skill and professionalism, and taken by her bubbly and kind personality.
    We are very sad that our time working with Lexi has come to an end, and joke that we will have to come up with events for her to plan for the rest of our lives just so that we can keep her around! She is a dear friend to our family now, and we are indebted to her for everything she has done for us.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Lexi was my wedding coordinator for not only my wedding, but also the first wedding held at Melhorn Manor. She went above and beyond her call of duty as a day-of coordinator and offered excellent help, support, and advice to make my wedding day an absolute success. She is extremely professional and will do just about anything you ask her to do. I highly recommend Lexi and we will definitely be inviting her back to Melhorn Manor and recommending her to future brides at our venue. Thank you, Lexi!

Jessica Melhorn

Scottie · Married on 06/03/2017

Alexis Giambanco was utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an integral part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well, as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Lexi was absolutely amazing as the day of coordinator for my wedding weekend! She was friendly, organized, efficient, fun, kind, and all around wonderful. She allowed me, my husband, and family to soak up every second of the best weekend of our lives so far! We wish we could re-live it! Lexi is nothing short of awesome and is truly talented in her career. If you want someone who is on top of things, but also friendly and understanding, she is the girl for you! Any bride would be lucky to work with her and her team.

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Lexi at AKG Events made my daughters wedding day extra special with her amazing attention to detail! She had ideas that I would never have thought of and was always available. The special touches she added to the rehe
    rsal, wedding and reception made the day so special. We had so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the entire day was! Everything was professionally and beautifully done. We could enjoy all the special moments knowing Lexi and AKG Events were there to make sure everything went smoothly!

I highly recommend AKG Events! Their special attention, professionalism and ideas, make them a top notch!

AKG Events 14

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

We can’t say enough about how incredible Alexis is! Alexis is extremely professional, diligent, positive, one of the kindest people you will ever meet, and has a way about her that makes everyone around her feel at ease. We were married in Lancaster at the Farm at Eagles Ridge in 2016 on one of the hottest days of the summer, and Alexis had every single back up plan ready to go. She was one of the main comforts and truly made the entire day stress free because we were able to forget about all of the little details as Alexis handled every. single. one.!

Typically, the venue works with several vendors they are familiar with, but we were particular about a couple that we chose We threw in a photographer from out of state, a caterer who had never worked there before, and several other vendors. Alexis worked with everyone like it was second nature and conquered all of the small behind the scene nuances.

We are so fortunate to have worked with Alexis. We were able to live in our own little world and bubble that entire day, and that’s entirely because of Alexis.

At the end of the night when we were trying to get everyone on the buses to leave the venue, Alexis was there with all of our belongings packed up, all of the scattered cards in one basket, and a calm smile.

So much work goes into one day that just comes and goes so quickly, and Alexis truly helps you remember the important moments while making it look effortless! We would choose Alexis to be our coordinator over and over again. If you have the chance to choose a coordinator and you’re looking for someone who maintains a calm demeanor throughout anything that’s thrown their way, Alexis is your girl!!

Alexis- Thank you for all you did to make our wedding so special!

-Eric & Kelly Dukes

Allison · Married on 07/01/2016

Lexi truly has a talent for creating the perfect plan for your special event. Not only did she help with the most important details of my wedding, I have relied on her expertise for my bridal shower, baby shower, and my mom's retirement dinner. She has a remarkable ability to take your vision and make it appear before you on/for your important day! What I love most about working with her is her willingness to listen to what you want, and her ability to take your ideas to orchestrate exactly what you pictured in your head. I highly recommend her business for your special event!

Ruth · event on: 09/23/2017

Lexi is amazing! She is creative and energetic without being overbearing. I felt so comfortable with her. She is so patient, helpful and always available to help with any details. My daughters baby shower was perfect, thanks to Lexi! I would so highly recommend AKG to anyone planning that once in a lifetime event! You won't be disappointed and will be able to breathe knowing she is on your side.