DJ Mast Productions Reviews

146 | Lancaster, PA

146 Reviews for DJ Mast Productions

Mckenzie Watson · Married on 03/14/2020

Blissfully Happy Bride and Groom

DJ Mast was absolutely fantastic! We cannot say enough about their “performance” at our wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted, they interacted with the crowd the perfect amount, and they touched in with us just enough to ensure everything was running smoothly while giving us the space we needed to enjoy the day. Every single song we placed on our playlist was heard at the wedding and the transitions were flawless. The energy from the staff was great! The thing we heard the most about our wedding was how fantastic the DJ was. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. A+ Work!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Kenyon · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DJ - Look no further

If you would like to choose the best DJ for your wedding or event look no further than DJ Mast!! Josh (DJ Mast) was the best selection we could have made for our wedding. From the beginning Josh was easy to work with and very responsive to emails and phone calls to answer any and all questions or just chat about song selections or ceremony options. At our reception, the dance floor was packed all night and he truly made our vision come alive. People had a blast! We got compliments from almost all of our guests on how great the DJ was. And, unlike other competitors in the area, DJ Mast has very reasonable prices, especially for how top-tier and all around amazing his services are. Apart from his stellar DJ services, Josh is also just an all around amazing guy who not only a blast to work with, but also genuinely cares about making your event special and once in a lifetime (and it shows)!! We will always be grateful to him for making our day so special and consider him a dear friend. So, if you need the best wedding DJ... do not hesitate, contact DJ Mast now, because I can only imagine his calendar fills up fast!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Horning · Married on 01/25/2020

Dancing all night long

We had an absolute blast dancing with DJ Mast at our wedding in February. He played all the right hits for young and old, with many of our guests saying how much fun they had on the dance floor. He was attentive to the needs of the group and checked in to make sure we liked what we were hearing, playing all of our favorites hits. He was easy to book, easy to work with, and easy to communicate with. You will not go wrong when booking with him!

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Berkheiser · Married on 01/18/2020

Look No Further

We hired Josh as our DJ for our wedding in January 2020 and our experience was nothing short of PERFECT. Josh was very organized prior to our wedding, so I was free of worries when our big day finally came. A month before the wedding he provides a template for your wedding day for you to complete that details every moment - making it easy for you to identify the perfect song for each moment on your special day. While Josh respected our ideas and visions, he was also available to provide his expert opinion, which was so helpful! On the day of our wedding, Josh kept us informed of every detail and was so organized, making sure that the atmosphere of our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more. He did a great job of playing music that fit the mood of our guests and had even the guests up and dancing that are usually "too cool to dance!" He also did a phenomenal job at MCing. Don't overlook the importance of booking a reliable and FUN DJ for your big day. It's so important! Would 100% recommend DJ Mast!

Sent on 03/05/2020

M · Married on 01/10/2020

Highest DJ Recommendation

Josh (DJ Mast) is absolutely incredible and I couldn't recommend him enough for all your DJ-ing needs, I would give more than just 5 stars if I could! I first met Josh 4 years ago when he was the DJ at my sister's wedding, which was an absolute blast - people talked about the reception and how fun it was for months and months after the wedding. When my husband and I first got engaged Josh was the first vendor we immediately booked because we knew without certainty we had to have him- we even discussed moving our date if he hasn't available, he's that good! So many people asked throughout our wedding planning process if we would have the same DJ for our wedding as my sister did, which reiterated to us that we made the best choice. Josh goes above and beyond for his clients, accommodating every vision we had and explained to us what would be the best options for our particular venue. We chose the Glow & Pulse Reception package which really enhanced the venue space and made for the ultimate reception experience.Thank you so much Josh for all the work you did, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Chrissi Davis · Married on 01/04/2020

Holiday Company Party

DJ Mast was a great addition to our company holiday party. We gave him full reign on all music and he killed it! Played a great mix for a wide age range and pleased everyone. The “monogram” option turned out perfect and it was a great touch. Highly recommend! Hope we have another event in the future so we can use Josh again! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Kelly Murray · Married on 12/07/2019

DJ Mast is Amazing!

DJ Mast is an absolutely incredible DJ! He was incredibly flexible and immediately responded to any questions that we had. On our wedding day, Josh kept checking in with us to be sure everything was going as we had planned and kept things running smoothly. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jaclyn Orr · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding November 2019

Josh was a joy to work with from start to finish! We knew we liked him right away after FaceTiming and discussing our wedding details. He responded to emails promptly and provided a detailed guide that took us through our ceremony to reception seamlessly. Everyone warned me before my wedding that the night will fly by and I probably wouldn’t have time to eat. Josh kept checking in with me and wouldn’t move onto the next event until I was finished with my dinner! He is the best! We can’t say enough good things about him. Josh went above and beyond our expectations. EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kayla Ksiazkiewicz · Married on 11/02/2019

so much fun!

Josh is amazing! He was super easy to work with and went above and beyond all of my expectations. My guests can’t stop talking about how much they loved the DJ! I absolutely will recommend him to anyone I know! He made our wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Courtney Weik · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding DJ/ lighting

I would recommend DJ mast to everyone! He made the energy in the room and got everyone on the dance floor. He was also incredibly nice and professional, making sure that the day went as smooth as possible.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Carly Herr · Married on 10/18/2019

Phenomenal experience with DJ Mast!!!

DJ Mast isn’t just a wedding DJ, he’s an experience! He has an incredible way of captivating a room with his creative music approach and lighting effects, all while making sure he’s keeping the flow of the event. Did I mention he tried to feed us appetizers before our wedding entrance?! He’s the best, and he cares, and he’s super passionate. We loved having Josh help us host/celebrate our wedding!! Don’t hesitate to book him, trust me you won’t be disappointed!!

-Carly and Daniel Cieniewicz

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mckenzie Clark · Married on 10/11/2019

Best experience ever!

WOW! DJ Mast is THE BEST! He went above and beyond throughout our entire wedding day and was the kindest person I’ve ever met! He truly loves what he does and it shows! He kept everyone dancing all night, if you need a DJ this is your guy! We love you Josh!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kimberly Desrosiers · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful!!!

DJ Mast Productions was a joy to work with from the very start. We had DJ Grey for our wedding, and he was absolutely wonderful. He was so attentive to our needs, got everyone on the dance floor, and all of our guests had the best time! I would highly recommend DJ Mast Productions and DJ Grey for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2019

David L Jendras · Married on 10/05/2019

Very happy with DJ Mast Productions!

Russ was an awesome DJ! He fit right in with the vibe of our wedding and was so easy to work with. He was prompt, polite and listened to all of our requests. Everything went smoothly and our whole wedding was up dancing by the end of the night!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 10/04/2019

If my husband is on the dance floor you know the DJ crushed it!

I have nothing but the best things to say about DJ Mast Productions! My now husband booked him because our venue had him on the list of recommended vendors. All we had was email and phone communication with him leading up to the big day and that was all we needed.

Day of he met me in my bridal suite just to run through exactly what I wanted and to review the pronunciation of everyone’s names. Not only did he make sure I was all good and ready to go he met up with my husband to introduce himself and make sure he knew who he was and everything was to perfection.

Multiple times throughout the day DJ Josh checked in with us to see how we were doing and making sure everything was to our liking. He did not disappoint! The music was a perfect mix of dance music and our favorite band (The Dirty Heads). Even my husband was on the dance floor all night (he does NOT dance).

I would book him a thousand times over again for any event!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/27/2019

Josh is fantastic

We booked Josh (DJ Mast) for our big day, and it was a seamless experience from start to finish. Josh is very thorough and organized, and he thought of details that we had missed. He was very attentive in the planning process, and really listened and executed on how we wanted the day to flow. We have specific music tastes with favorite songs we definitely wanted to play; Josh listened and played all of them. His setup is very easy for the ceremony and speeches. He is a great DJ - able to hype up the crowd if needed, but not too loud where he takes away from the experience. We received multiple compliments on his professionalism and demeanor throughout the day. We would absolutely recommend Josh/DJ Mast to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Rachel Bingaman · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent experience

DJs Mast and Russ were both wonderful to work with. They were very easy to plan with over the phone or via email. They are incredibly helpful and patient while answering questions or offering suggestions. We appreciated that DJ Russ went out of his way to introduce himself to us prior to our ceremony when he saw us outside taking photos. He was attentive and fun during the reception, the music was great and exactly as requested. My family and friends were so impressed by his work!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Nicole Murphy · Married on 09/07/2019

They were awesome.

DJ Gray was awesome he did a great job at our wedding. Dj mast was wonderful for all my questions and concerns they are a great company to go through.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 09/01/2019

Best dj ever!

We received a lot of compliments about how great our DJ was and how smoothly the whole day went from the ceremony to the last song of the night. DJ Mast was the PERFECT fit for our wedding day.

When we were looking for a DJ, we both knew we wanted someone who had experience at our venue, was easy to get in contact with, and was flexible with the songs we wanted to be played. DJ Mast went above and beyond our expectations. His attention to detail was incredible, he was extremely friendly, and throughout the night of our wedding he even checked on us to see if we needed anything. Just a really great guy aside from the DJing. If you still aren’t sure that you want to book him, imagine this:

Imagine you’re out on the dance floor and thinking “dang this song is great. What’s next?! What could he play next that’s better than THIS?!” And then he does it. He plays ANOTHER great song. And everyone goes crazy. And you dance all night. Well, not all night. Till 10:30, when it’s time for the last song of the night and Sweet Caroline comes on. And everyone goes wild AGAIN! And your grandparents are singing at the top of their lungs next to your college friends. And everyone has their arms around each other. That’s the kind of DJ you want. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

Josh was the perfect DJ for our wedding! During the planning process, he responded quickly and answered all my questions. On the day of the wedding, we were so pleased with his professionalism and kindness. He frequently checked in on us to see if we needed anything and to make sure everything was okay on our end. He brought so much energy, my husband and I, along with our guests, had a blast dancing all night long. We had many guests tell us how awesome our DJ was. As soon as the wedding was done, I was already recommending him to friends planning weddings (plus I would love to attend another wedding he is DJing). I am so thankful we chose DJ Mast, he was a big part of making our wedding a perfect day. We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or big event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carrie Weinhold · Married on 08/24/2019

Our August wedding with DJ Russ!

Our wedding was an absolute blast and DJ Russ definitely helped to create an atmosphere with everyone on the dance floor!! We were a little nervous to hire DJ Russ because there weren’t many reviews for him at the time, but he is great. We met with him twice and emailed a few times. He is down to earth and kind, he (and zdJ Mast) made sure all of our requests were OK, and our wedding ceremony and reception (at Chestnut Hill Villa) were perfect. We are very happy with our decision to hire DJ Russ!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kevin K · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended

I’d highly recommend DJ Mast to anyone. He is very positive, professional, had excellent communication, very organized, and did the best job at keeping everyone upbeat and entertained.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Daly · Married on 08/18/2019

Way way beyond our expectations!!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Josh was beyond amazing. We had a family member unable to attend at the last minute due to health issues and I was very emotional, and he was so understanding and patient with me and was so flexible with the changes we had to make. He checked in on me numerous times all day, made sure we always had drinks and brought us food from cocktail hour during photos. He even bustled my dress when my wedding party couldn't figure it out! He truly made our day so much more special. I would recommend him a thousand times over! There aren't enough words for how grateful we are that he was part of our day!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Marshall · Married on 08/17/2019

BEST Experience

Hiring DJ Mast was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Everything was so personal to what we liked and he was fast to respond to any questions we had! Our guests danced all night and commented on the great, energetic music he was playing! He even brought us drinks to our sweetheart table, which was SO thoughtful on such a busy day. We'd recommend DJ Mast over and over and would love to repeat the best day EVER!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 08/08/2019

A Valulable Community Partner

DJ Mast Productions is a valuable partner to the Lancaster Public Library. Since 2017 DJ Mast Productions has been involved in nearly a dozen library events. We have used both DJ Mast and DJ Grey and have had the most professional experience. They take the time to customize the experience based on the individual event needs and really work to get to know their clients. They have always been prompt, professional, and creative. Their light set up is also very impressive. At our recent Signature Benefit the crowd begged for one more song, not once, but twice!

Sent on 01/02/2020