183 Pinnacle Road West, Holtwood, PA 17532 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs

At Sandra L. Porterfield Designs every wedding is a chance for us to show our
love of flowers and beautiful design. Having been in the floral industry for over
15 years my passion for design continues to grow . I am endlessly studying the latest
trends from Bridal publications ,attending design seminars or hands on workshops.
I work hard to be sure each Bride has the bouquet of her dreams.

Hours are by appointment only in my quiet country studio. Outside appointments are
also available for a small travel fee. Initial consultations are usually between 1 and 2 hours.
It is highly recommended to have fabric samples from attendants dresses and the Brides gown
if at all possible.

838412235e7e00ffa92

79 Reviews for Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs

• Kasie

Kasie Shover · Married on 10/26/2018

Most amazing florals I have ever seen

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how incredibly talented Sandy Porterfield is! My older sister and cousin both used her and they recommended me to her. From the very beginning, she was amazing. She was professional, SO sweet, and responsive to email. At our initial meeting, we explained what we were looking for and she was completely on the same page. I knew that the florals would be beautiful but when she arrived on our wedding day and showed me the bouquets, I about fainted - they were breathtaking... the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. All of my bridesmaids were completely amazed, as well. My husband comes from a line of florists and his entire family was completely blown away by Sandy's work! Her vision is unbelievably beautiful and she truly made our fairy tale wedding come true! There is no one better than Sandy. Now we are looking for reasons to work with Sandy again so that we can enjoy the beauty that she provides! We love you Sandy!! If I could give you 10 stars I would.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kalyn

Kalyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Working was Sandra was absolutely wonderful. She was able to make my vision come to life in such a beautiful way. She is a warm and kind person, which makes working with her even more delightful. She was able to scale back on things when I asked her to help us cut costs and then was able to add things (like stunning chandelier greenery) for a reasonable price. 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Sandra was a dream to work with from start to finish! She brought our wedding day vision to life by crafting gorgeous arrangements and bouquets for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The colors and design were elegant, romantic and natural-looking. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 196.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 109.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,538.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Vases

Real Weddings

• Todd Spitler Photography
    Todd Spitler Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra's work is always fresh and beautiful! I always look forward to photographing a wedding with flowers by Sandra Porterfield!!

• Graybill Photography
    Graybill Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra is amazing to work with. The quality and attention to detail in her work is equally impressive.

• With Love & Embers
    With Love & Embers Wedding Photographers

Sandy does such an amazing job with the flower pieces she creates! She's truly so creative and has such an amazing eye for combining unique and beautiful plants and flowers to create unique and beautiful bouquet or centerpiece for the weddings she works on. We would highly recommend her if you are looking for a florist who will wow you :)

• 183 Pinnacle Road West Holtwood, 17532 See on map