183 Pinnacle Road West, Holtwood, PA 17532 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs

At Sandra L. Porterfield Designs every wedding is a chance for us to show our
love of flowers and beautiful design. Having been in the floral industry for over
15 years my passion for design continues to grow . I am endlessly studying the latest
trends from Bridal publications ,attending design seminars or hands on workshops.
I work hard to be sure each Bride has the bouquet of her dreams.

Hours are by appointment only in my quiet country studio. Outside appointments are
also available for a small travel fee. Initial consultations are usually between 1 and 2 hours.
It is highly recommended to have fabric samples from attendants dresses and the Brides gown
if at all possible.

Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 6
Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 7

Keri K. · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely breathtaking!!!!

Words cannot describe how amazing and talented Sandra Porterfield truly is! I wanted a Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding, which is not your typical wedding theme. I showed her a few picture and provided a color scheme to work with and she took care of the rest. Sandra executed my dream Lilly Pulitzer themed wedding to the fullest. From the gorgeous palm leaves draping over the chandeliers to the sliced fruit inside my flower centerpieces, she exceeded every expectation I had. Her attention to detail and precision is remarkable. The way in which she decorated our venue gave me chills because it was THAT AMAZING! Sandra came highly recommended and I am so glad we had the privilege of having her do our flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 12
  • Natalie

Natalie B · Married on 08/17/2019

tropical flowers

We wanted tropical flowers to go with our pool/backyard wedding. Sandra did a fantastic job. All of her creations were beautiful. She is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 13
    Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 14
    Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs 15
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

The very best florist!

I am SO incredibly, over the moon happy and so very thankful we had Sandy as our florist! She is without a doubt the very best at what she does! She is creative, talented and the sweetest most genuine person! I am honestly looking for a reason to use a florist again as I loved getting to work with her and I loved our flowers so much!
    We first met Sandy in August of last year, 9 months before our wedding! Frank (my now husband!) & I know nothing about flowers and went into our meeting with a very basic idea of what we thought we wanted. She opened our eyes to so many possibilities - she had beautiful pictures of her past work displayed in her cozy barn turned flower studio. She spent over an hour getting to know us, hearing about what we envisioned our wedding day looking like & walking through our entire day & for who/what/where we would like to include floral. She took notes & shortly after our meeting, emailed us a written proposal of everything we had dreamed up together! Of course, as our wedding date got closer our ideas and colors and visions changed and Sandy was super flexible with us. I met with her a second time, with both my mom & mother-in-law to be and we spent well near two hours with her! She walked through her entire proposal with us and we made changes to almost every selection we had and added more floral requests! Sandy was so patient with us, understanding, knowledgeable and gave so many great suggestions. Our moms to this day talk about how much of a wonderful day we had planning with the sweetest Sandy!
    The day of our wedding Sandy arrived early and set up our ceremony site flowers, cocktail hour flowers, reception center pieces and sweet heart table greenery beautifully! She delivered my bouquet and I cannot even describe to you how perfect it was! She had taken photos I had liked and flowers we had talked about, blended them together and created the most stunning bouquet I have ever seen! She even found this beautiful purple flower I had liked in a photo, that she hadn't used before, and incorporated it into my bouquet - I was speechless! My bridesmaids had beautiful bouquets, my flower girl had the cutest basket filled with pedals and the groom and groomsme's boutonnieres were classic and elegant. Our guest could not stop raving about how beautiful our floral was, many have told us they hadn't seen anything like it before!
    Sandy goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with her product. She excels with her craft & takes the time to get to know you and exactly what you are looking for. I am forever thankful for her making our day so beautiful and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 196.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 109.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,538.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Vases

Real Weddings

• Todd Spitler Photography
    Todd Spitler Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra's work is always fresh and beautiful! I always look forward to photographing a wedding with flowers by Sandra Porterfield!!

• Graybill Photography
    Graybill Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra is amazing to work with. The quality and attention to detail in her work is equally impressive.

• With Love & Embers
    With Love & Embers Wedding Photographers

Sandy does such an amazing job with the flower pieces she creates! She's truly so creative and has such an amazing eye for combining unique and beautiful plants and flowers to create unique and beautiful bouquet or centerpiece for the weddings she works on. We would highly recommend her if you are looking for a florist who will wow you :)

• 183 Pinnacle Road West Holtwood, 17532 See on map