Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number

About Officially Official

You made it Facebook official, and Instagram official, and Snapchat official, AND TikTok official...let's make it officially official!

I'm a television producer who fell in love with other people's love stories. I'm not here to cast you in a reality show, but I am here to produce a ceremony that you'll remember forever. I will incorporate culture, tradition, humor, and joy. This is your day and it should be exactly what you want it to be. I want to make sure that your wedding ceremony doesn't sound or feel like anyone else's.

We'll start out with a questionaire that gives me a sense of who each of you are individually. Do you like Star Wars or hiking? Music and cooking? Maybe you're the kind of couple who needs alone time? Is your relationship built on humor...or are you sensitive and sentimental? The more honest you are here, the better sense I'll get and I can calibrate accordingly.

We follow that up with an in person (or Zoom!) consultation. Meeting helps me to fit those pieces together to create a ceremony that fits you. After all, you won't be getting married over email!?

As the date approaches, I can help you with vows. Or not! Most often it seems my couples want to write their own vows. If that's the case, no problem! Maybe you just want a third party to give them an look and make sure you're on the same page, working with the same tone. Or just a quick proofreading so you don't stumble on the big day. I will meet you at YOUR level to make sure that you are as prepared as possible.

• Woman-owned

3 Reviews for Officially Official

• Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Officiant Ever!

Tamara is a rockstar Rabi, Priest, performance artist - whatever you want her to be! She has original ideas and really put the effort into tailoring a ceremony perfectly fit for us. She's extremely well-spoken, creative and had everything planned out well in advance. She accommodated our vision beyond expectations, and any couple about to tie the knot would be so lucky to have her.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Aniw · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and warm... goes the extra mile!

Tamara is a wonderful officiant - reassuring, positive and upbeat. Using a questionnaire and conversation over brunch, she quickly drew out what is most meaningful about our relationship and helped us articulate a vision for the big day. (Pro tip: The exercise also put me in a great head space for writing my vows!)

The ceremony she wrote was thoughtful, clever, and had the perfect balance of levity and grace. It told our story in a way that felt true and personal. Tamara gave helpful suggestions to make the ceremony space work and coordinated seamlessly with our other vendors. She did a wonderful job of protecting the bride, navigating bumps in the road without me even knowing.

I highly recommend bringing Tamara onto your team. She will create the perfect experience for your special day.

Sent on 10/20/2020

• Brooklyn, NY, 11215 See on map
    Location of (Officially Official)