Oahu Event Planner

Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Oahu Event Planner

Planning a wedding, birthday party, or a graduation party and need a coordinator? Contact Oahu Event Planner today!

Specializing in weddings, Oahu Event Planner makes your event stress free as possible! Because every event is unique, we try our best to customize our coordination packages to fit your needs.

Follow Oahu Event Planner on

Ko'olau Ballrooms & Conference Center
Ko'olau Ballrooms & Conference Center

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Oahu Event Planner

Annie from Oahu Event Planner is very organized and super detail-oriented, which are very important traits to have when planning a wedding. Annie will take the time to listen to the couple and provide honest and helpful suggestions. She will make time to answer questions or address concerns either in-person or over the phone. We purchased her full wedding coordination package. It was definitely worth it as she will go above and beyond to really help you through your entire engagement process up until the day of your wedding. On the wedding day, Annie played a key role in making sure everything ran smoothly. Her goal is to make sure that you, as the couple, enjoy your big day and not stress about the logistics. Annie is relatively new as a wedding coordinator, however she has many years of experience in the wedding industry as a videographer. She can offer a videographer's insight during the planning process and on the wedding day. We highly recommend booking Annie as your wedding coordinator. She is very nice, reliable, professional, and responsive.

Dana · Married on 09/26/2015

Annie did an amazing job. She was so patient and professional. This process nearly put me in tears, but Annie was there through each step getting me through it. On the day of my wedding, I knew that everything was in good hands. We had some unexpected curveballs with the weather, but Annie got us through it and I didn't stress out one bit. She also paired me up with great vendors for music, photos, and video. Her assistant dayna was also a great help. It rained that day, and like a trooper kept me dry and beautiful for our pictures. I highly recommend Oahu event planner. They are prompt, knowledgeable, and most important got me through the most important day of my life. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with the job.

Diene · Married on 01/10/2015

Annie and her crew were amazing! She was always there when I needed her and helped me out as best as she could. My husband and I are forever greatful for making our day so memorable. Everything ran so smoothly and we appreciated all the little details they put in too. Highly recommended!

Oahu Event Planner FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• The Perfect Wedding DJs
    The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

I worked with Annie this summer on a destination wedding. She was very easy to work with, she communicated well and often and on the day of she did many things to make my job easier. I look forward to working with Annie and her crew again soon!

• Honolulu, HI 96816 See on map