The Manderley

Desoto, TX View map

“The key to planning a wedding, is knowing what the bride wants. And connecting to her vision of the big day”

Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events was founded by Cynde Flewellen-Williamson in 1998. We have been providing Wedding Planning, Commitment Ceremony and Special Event services to couples and organizations throughout the DFW metroplex and beyond.

Each special event is planned with a commitment to excellence, special attention to detail, and personal service through precise preparation and organization. Our expertise is in making your event stress free while capturing the vision and style of our client. With over 10 years of experience in handling all the details and the overall execution of the event, while offering our clients the ability to enjoy the event they have envisioned.

Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events offers experience within the event planning industry that has connected us with only reliable and trustworthy event professionals, these associations extend to our client’s financial and creative needs in creating the event they envision.

Contact us at 972-896-6525 to schedule your complementary consultation.

Dee Married on 06/22/2013
    Mrs. Williamson and the Nu Beginnings staff was nothing short of INCREDIBLE. Very professional and kind. Nu Beginnings was not just a business relationship. It was very personal. The business is true to their word, and very accessible. I highly recommend Nu Beginnings! Thanks for everything!
    Dee and Patice Goines
  • User1034138 2+ years ago
    Once I became engaged, the first thing I was told by my family and friends especially my mother was to hire a Wedding Planner. I was told that a Wedding Planner is the best method to make sure my wedding was a success and the best way to make sure I didn't stress.

When I first met with Cynde I had my maid of honor, my sisters, my cousin, my aunt, and my mother...I must admit at first it was chaotic - but Cynde allowed everyone to talk for about a moment and then she politly looked at me and said...Now that we have heard what everyone is thinking and they are some great ideas - Maggie, tell me how you want YOUR wedding day to be; take me step-by-step of what you have in mind. Then as she walked us out..she took me to the side and said...no matter what everyone says...remember this is your wedding and I going to do everything in my power to make sure of that and if ANYONE questions you - just tell them, "please see my wedding planner about that..."

And true to her word she did everything I asked and she was always several steps ahead to make sure my day was just that...My Day...Thank you Nu Beginnings - I would have been a nut case...thank you.. Cynde
    Laquisha Married on 10/12/2013
    Cyndi was a great wedding planner. Whenever things went wrong, she always was there to do her best to fix them! My wedding was beautiful!

Cherished Moments Video Cherished Moments Video Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a wedding or other event planner NU Beginnings Weddings and Events is the way to go. They are highly professional and not only get the job done but get it done right. We have had the pleasure of working weddings with them and they kept the weddings flowing like clock work. Brides, definitely choose NU Beginnings Weddings and Events you wont be disappointed!

Flower Faeries Flower Faeries Wedding Florists

I love working with this woman! She's so honest and down to earth, she seems to truly care about the happiness of her clients! :)

"Weddings by Christobel" Wedding Officiants

For your "New Beginning" starting on your wedding day, let me recommend Cynde to you of Nu Beginning Weddings and Events. Cynde is a professional who understands the finer things in life. Give her a call today. You will not be disappinted. A sweet sweet lady

2010 N Hampton Rd, Ste 700 Desoto, TX, 75115
Location of (The Manderley)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues