This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

Price range: $4,650 - $6,100 Price range: $4,650 - $6,100
Couples usually spend $5,400 Couples usually spend $5,400
$4,500 starting price
$3,500 starting price
These prices are available for the months of Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec. These prices are available for the months of Jan, Feb, Jul, Aug.

On WeddingWire since 2020

The Springs in Valley View Estate is a banquet hall venue located in Valley View, Texas. Situated amid the scenic hills of Northern Texas, this refined getaway is only an hour drive north of Dallas. With its sophisticated decor and vintage charm, the property is sure to delight your loved ones. Here, you and your beloved can enjoy your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. From the scenic beauty of its grounds to the timeless elegance of its interior, this estate can provide the backdrop for a truly memorable occasion.

Facilities and Capacity

Boasting a selection of eye-catching event spaces, The Springs in Valley View Estate is defined by its stately aesthetic. You and your partner can tie the knot in the Chapel, a traditional setting replete with white walls and wooden panels. After saying “I do”, you can explore the property’s 20 acres to discover the best photography spots. The outdoor areas can accommodate open-air ceremonies, ideal for those who plan on hosting a summertime celebration. Its Spacious Hall is a suitable space for your reception, featuring expansive windows and palatial pillars. There is ample space for mixing and mingling, and the windows allow natural light to flow in. The venue also boasts get-ready rooms equipped with private restrooms and modish amenities.

The Springs Service Packages

At The Springs, we understand the importance of a stress-free planning process, which is why we offer our NEW Service Package. It includes a range of services including catering, linens, bar service, day-of coordination, DJ, and photo booth! Booking The Springs Service Package offers an array of benefits that make wedding planning less stressful and more enjoyable. With our experienced team overseeing these crucial components, you can focus on cherishing the special moments as you embark on your journey of love and commitment. To learn more about The Springs Service Package, check out our Services Page!

The Springs in Valley View Estate offers an array of services tailored to make sure that your marital vision is realized without any hiccups. The staff will be on-hand throughout to oversee proceedings, performing set-up and clean-up duties. Event items such as tables and chairs can be provided. As a convenient touch, the team allows outside vendors. Their packages include a 15-hour rental of the property, meaning that you have the entire day to celebrate.

Location

Within walking distance of the idyllic Lake Ray Roberts, this estate resides in Cooke County’s most beautiful destinations. A one-hour drive along I-35 will take you to Dallas, an iconic city that boasts a myriad of world-beating attractions, fashionable restaurants, and luxurious hotels. Removed from the hustle and bustle of D-Town, The Springs in Valley View Estate provides an ideal setting for couples looking for a tranquil location.

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Multiple

Government Building
Historic Building
Mansion
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

99% Recommended by couples

Hannah
Hannah L. Sent on 06/06/2023

Picturesque Venue

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and had all the amenities my husband and I were looking. The separate chapel is stunning and creates the most perfect, intimate atmosphere and the bar is so picturesque. This venue is a MUST SEE! Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff is so nice and supportive. They were always open to answering my questions and making sure our day was perfect! I cannot recommend this venue enough! PC: Foxbelle Weddings
Cailey
Cailey P. Sent on 01/28/2024

Book this venue!

Oh my goodness! This place was the PERFECT backdrop for our big day! Natalie and Rebecca were incredible to work with! They were quick to email or text back and made sure we had everything we needed to make our day perfect! Highly highly recommend this wedding venue!
K
Kylee M. Sent on 11/16/2023

GIRL! Just Book it!!

Our wedding was amazing! Everyone loved the venue & it’s gorgeous!
Just book this amazing venue! You will not regret it.
I was able to make my wedding the way I wanted it & they were easy to work with!! 😻
illustration stars

Events

25 Feb
Open House

OPEN HOUSE | Valley View, TX
Please join us for an afternoon of sips, snacks, mingling + planning, hosted by the Wedding Venue Experts!

WHAT IS AN OPEN HOUSE?
The perfect way to begin planning your event! It's a free event, open to all couples. As the vendors in attendance often offer specials, giveaways, and promotions for couples who attend, it is a great way to not only save on your budget but time spent planning by having everything here under one roof!

I AM A BRIDE/GROOM, DO I HAVE TO RSVP?
No, an RSVP is not required to attend - everyone is welcome! It is certainly helpful to have a head count, just email or text us to let us know how many will be attending with you.

I AM A VENDOR, HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Send us an email for more details! Our Email is down below!

WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
At the event, you can expect 30-50 of the industry’s top wedding professionals that we recommend for couples to consider for their Best Day Ever.

WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE EVENT?
You will be able to come and go as you please while you taste catering samples, sip on drinks, engage with DJs, meet/view the work of photographers, videographers, florists, bakeries, etc. and try all kinds of wedding day treats!

CAN I TAKE A TOUR?
Yes, the venue will be open to you - make yourself at home! Springs couples, feel free to show off your wedding venue to friends + family who will be joining you.

IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME VISITING YOUR VENUE - WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Welcome! Let us know you are new and we’ll get you info about reservations + wedding planning at The Springs! We’ll answer any questions you have and you can leave with all the info you need. We can't wait to meet you!

Date: From 02/25/2024 to 02/25/2024 Schedule 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Location: 7794 E. FM 922, Valley View, TX

Team

Rebecca Moon
Rebecca Moon
General Manager

Hello! My name is Rebecca Moon. I was born and raised in Aubrey, TX. I come from a strong family with amazing parents and I am the youngest of eight children. 😊 I grew up showing livestock, playing volleyball, and participated in all outdoor activities. When I was nineteen, I moved to Utah to attend BYU. Upon returning home I married my high school sweetheart and we now have three beautiful children together. We enjoy camping, going to the lake, sports, trips to the mountains to ride, and much more. I currently serve on our community sports board and help with our local school events. I began working for The Springs Events beginning of the Spring of 2019.

Natalie Mida
Natalie Mida
Wedding Specialist

Hi there!! My name is Natalie Mida, and I have the incredible privilege of serving as the Wedding Specialist at The Springs Valley View! I am from the great state of Texas and have spent the entirety of my life living in the vibrant community of Frisco, TX. What I cherish most about my job is the opportunity to connect with clients on a more personal level, creating relationships that extend far beyond just the wedding day! Outside of work, you’ll often find me in the kitchen trying out a new recipe, embarking on adventures near and far, or spending time with my beloved family, friends, and dogs!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

The Springs in Valley View Mansion frequently asked questions

The Springs in Valley View Mansion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
The space offered by The Springs in Valley View Mansion for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Government Building
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
  • Religious
The Springs in Valley View Mansion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
The Springs in Valley View Mansion offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner
The Springs in Valley View Mansion offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi
The Springs in Valley View Mansion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Tables
The Springs in Valley View Mansion is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
The Springs in Valley View Mansion currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues