2405 WHITTIER BLVD., Los Angeles, CA 90023 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500

About NINFA'S FLOWERS

Ninfa’s Flowers & Gifts is a family owned business since 1989. Our goal is to provide our valued customers with the highest quality floral products & services with ease, efficiency & value.

Fresh Flowers Daily
Located minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, Ninfa’s Flowers offers a full range of floral services for every occasion. Our store receives a variety of fresh flowers on a daily basis. We also carry a wide selection of invitations & social announcements.

Over 25Years In The Flower Industry

We are widely recognized for our unique floral arrangements designed to brighten up any day & make your special occasion memorable.

WEDDING061

NINFA'S FLOWERS 6
NINFA'S FLOWERS 7
  • lorraine

lorraine · Married on 07/20/2019

Crystal and Joe did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers they were exactly what I imagine.When I walked into the reception hall it took my breath away.. all my guest were blown away and very impressed with the centerpieces they couldn't believe they could take them home. Ninfas flowers gets 5 stars all the way;-)

Sent on 07/30/2010

NINFA'S FLOWERS's reply:

Lorraine and her family are very nice and friendly people. Her Mother is such a sweetheart.
  • SimplyMeant2Be

Diana · Married on 03/02/2019

My Tim Burton theme with a Classic Twist

Crystal and Joe did an amazing job! Where many florists did not get my vision of a Tim Burton theme with a classic twist... Crystal and Joe did! They never said they couldn't do something for me even when i asked for something quite different. They work with your budget and offer amazing suggestions! I fully trusted them to make the call. And they did not disappoint! My guests were amazed and couldn't not stop raving about the flowers/setup at the church. Crystal and Joe are extremely professional, on time, and flexible! Thank you Crystal and Joe! I'll be seeing you again for my future baby shower ;)

Sent on 07/05/2019
    NINFA'S FLOWERS 13
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/31/2018

Dream come true!

We seriously can’t thank Ninfa’s Flowers enough for all that she did to make our wedding so beautiful! They came highly recommended by our reception venue City Club and now that our wedding is over we can see why! At our very first meeting my then fiancé and I knew we found the right company. Crystal was so knowledgeable, reassuring and genuine (All things that a bride is looking for in a vendor). She really helped bring my vision to life. I showed her multiple pinterests pictures and she immediately knew exactly the style I was going for. Throughout my entire planning process Crystal was so amazing. I called and emailed her several times with questions or changes that I wanted to make. Each and every time she was so kind, patient and understanding. She thoughtfully and carefully planned every single floral aspect of my ceremony and reception. Fast forward to the wedding, all of my florals were breathtaking. I wanted them to be romantic, elegant and modern and they were exactly that. Crystal even added the flowers around our wedding cake and they were sooooo incredibly beautiful. I am even still getting compliments today at how beautiful my centerpieces were. Crystal and her husband Joe really made our dreams come true! Florals are a huge statement piece and I am so thankful and blessed to have had Ninfa’s Flowers on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    NINFA'S FLOWERS 18

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kanela Events
    Kanela Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Ninfa's Flowers on numerous occassions and we are always taken aback by their commitment to quality, service and competetive pricing. They will go the extra mile for their clients no matter what the budget is. They work diligent with you in getting what you want. They have creative and alternate flowers based on your favorite colors, scent and appeal. Kanela highly recommends them. Go for a consultation and see what Crystal and Joe could do for you...

• Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside
    Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Weddings

What a wonderful team! Kristal & Joe work really hard to make your vision come to life! Your wish is their command. Very professional and personable service. I would recommend their service to anyone who is having a special event and would like top quality and flowers to express their happiness.

• 2405 WHITTIER BLVD. Los Angeles, 90023 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm Please call to schedule an appointment for a free consultation. 2 people max.