Waterbury, CT 06705 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Marie's LLC

"Beauty is when a person's personality shines through their looks." That's what the "Posh Girls" are all about! They understand that when you feel your best on the outside your inner beauty comes through. The most beautiful thing a women could wear is confidence!

Are you looking for a team of beauty experts for your special day? You have come to the right fashionistas! Nicole Marie's and her team of "Posh Girls" specialize in bridal hair, bridal makeup, and special occasion hair styles. Whatever the occasion is, whether it be your wedding, prom or even a girls night out you will not be disappointed. Masters of their craft they keep up with the latest trends as they appear on the red carpet. Designing bridal hair and bridal makeup is a creative outlet for them. Our girls bounce ideas off each other, share techniques, and have fun while doing what they love! It's important to them that their clients feel at ease, have fun and are confident with their stylist. Your bridal hair and bridal makeup will be custom glamified to your individual needs and style. With our artistic vision and impeccable attention to detail, you will feel like the queen of the ball.

These "Posh Girls" dreams are to create bridal hair and bridal makeup that is a one way ticket to perfection! There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, So see the posh professionals at Nicole Marie's and achieve the confidence you deserve.
On-location or in-studio bridal services available.

-UP-STYLING

-FREE CONSULTATIONS

-PERCENTAGE OFF BRIDAL TRIALS

-MAKEUP PARTIES

-BRIDAL SERVANT

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful".....
-xoxo-

IMG23
nicolethumb

15 Reviews for Nicole Marie's LLC

Becky · Married on 11/02/2013

From day one, Nicole was wonderful. Every other makeup artist/salon that I called was interested in booking me and getting a deposit as quickly as possible, but Nicole took the time to ask about what I wanted and really seemed to cater all that she did to the style and tone of my wedding. She made the effort to make sure that I felt like a person, and not just a client, which was so appreciated during all of the craziness of planning a wedding. On the day of, Nicole was at our hotel room at the crack of dawn, ready to go. She was friendly, warm, and professional, and did everything she could to make sure that me and my girls felt amazing. My makeup was flawless, and photographed beautifully, and everyone's hair was unique and lovely. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2012

I love you Nicole marie!!! You were so flexible and wonderful!! I loved my hair and moreover the fact that I completely changed my look on the day of and you were so accommodating! I recommend Nicole marie to any bride looking for the ultimate beauty experience! My bridesmaids looked soooo hot! I will be returning to you for my cut, color, and any and all special events!! I love the way you made me look and feel! I felt like a model!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Nicole Marie's did an amazing job on my wedding day! Me and all my girls looked stunning. I can't thank Nicole and her partner enough for everything they did. I highly recommend Nicole Marie's to anyone for hair and/or makeup!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Award

Nicole Marie's LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• 5 STAR MOBILE DJ'S LLC
    5 STAR MOBILE DJ'S LLC Wedding DJs

We at 5 Star PROUDLY endorse Nicole Marie's LLC for hair and make-up necessities. They are fun, professional, and have received excellent reviews from all of our refereed brides. They are in fact our number one choice for Hair & Beauty referrals and continue to uphold their 5 Star reputation with our clients. We always look forward to working with them!

• Waterbury, 06705 See on map