Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

photo

12 Reviews for Nicole Marie Events

• bredna

Brenda · Married on 01/19/2019

Life Saver

I work a lot and my now husband started a new job with an opposite schedule to mine so planning a wedding seemed like an incredibly stressful task to take on for the both of us. I can't imagine how couples not only get through the planning process but also manage all the vendors, payments, set up and the day off necessities without a planner! Nicole was very friendly from the day I met her and was such a pleasure to work with. Thanks to all her hard work and constant communication to make sure we had our stuff in order we were able to completely enjoy our wedding day. She truly helped us put together such a wonderful day! It was super important for my husband and me to have a ceremony and reception that reflected the union of our two cultures and she delivered some and more.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Saaya

Saaya · Married on 09/19/2015

Nicole was the most AMAZING wedding planner we could've hoped for! Whenever we reminisce about our wedding, the thing we talk about most is how phenomenal Nicole was.
    Nicole was great from start to finish. I'd only attended one wedding in my adult life when we started planning so I was unsure about a lot of things, but she talked me through all the planning, coordinated with the hotel and other vendors, gave me great advice and was able to talk me down when I was feeling overwhelmed by all the planning!
    Nicole is also a registered florist, so she and her assistant Alyssa did all the centerpieces and decorations for our ceremony and reception. She was great at being cost efficient and even helped us with other things, like putting together our favor bags, organizing our rehearsal cocktail party (for 70 people) and even dealt with things with the hotel for us personally.
    Nicole made it the BEST wedding we could've ever had and we are so grateful at how special she made that day for us. We love you, Nicole!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Patrice · Married on 06/27/2015

My daughter, the bride sent me Nicole's name after finding her on a USC-related site. As mother of the bride, I didn't want to have to be worried about anything on the big day. As my daugher lives in another state, I planned most of the wedding details. Nicole was a big part of it. We first met at the venue where I explained our vision and what had been planned and ordered already. She took extensive notes. She got permits for us, issued and rewrote the vendor and day-of timelines as things changed. She liaised with all the other vendors regarding delivery and services. Nicole directed the wedding rehearsal, and made sure all of the favors and decor were in place by the time the wedding started.

On the wedding day, she and her team were on top of all the details - great communication between the 3 of them. We didn't have to do a thing afterwards, Her team handled all the clean-up. She allowed this mother of the bride, bride and groom to enjoy the day the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Nicole Marie Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Mitsuko Floral Wedding Florists

Nicole is a wonderful wedding coordinator! We've worked together a couple times before and would absolutely recommend them! She listens, and has a lot of ideas to make your wedding successful stemming from her long history organizing weddings and events. We always trust Nicole Marie Events and highly recommend her and her team!

• Organic String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Nicole and her team were great to work with! Everything went smoothly and communicating with her was easy and thorough. I would definitely love to work with her again in the future!

• Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole Marie is the perfect planner She and her staff are unobtrusive yet everything gets taken care of. The bride for our event had a lot of DIY elements which she calmly put in Nicole's hands and everything turned out perfectly! And, I love working with a calm bride! Thank you Nicole!

• Beverly Hills, 90211 See on map
    Location of (Nicole Marie Events)