Blackstone, MA 01504 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Lopez Photography

As a client of Nicole Lopez Photography, you will experience photography as you never have before. I am dedicated to making your wedding day everything you’ve been envisioning in photographic art!

With Nicole Lopez Photography, you will experience incredible service and a superb finished product. The time that I invest during the actual photography of your wedding is only a small portion of my commitment to creating the experience for which Nicole Lopez Photography has become known.

My goal is not only to meet, but exceed all of your expectations! To provide you with a unique and fun experience. When all the guests are gone and the cake is eaten, you’ll be left with your rings, your love, and your beautiful wedding images!

We are going to have a great time together and I can’t wait to celebrate with you!

Follow Nicole Lopez Photography on

kellyandjay0892 copy 2
kaylaandchris4

19 Reviews for Nicole Lopez Photography

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2017

If you’re looking for the most down to earth, easiet to work with photographer to capture the most amazing day and moments of your life, look no further. From the first day we met, my husbands and my fears disappeared. At our engagement session, she made us laugh, smile and love all while in our own world. We didn’t even know she was there and she managed to capture some of the sweetest moments. And going through our wedding photos makes us feel like we’re there again! I asked for a lot of candid photos and she did not disappoint. She was able to capture the raw emotion of all our guests and Brian and I could not be more pleased! We have nothing but praise for Nicole and hope you choose her to capture all your favorite moments. You will not be disappointed!

Nicole Lopez Photography 1
    Nicole Lopez Photography 2
    Nicole Lopez Photography 3
    Nicole Lopez Photography 4
    Nicole Lopez Photography 5
    Nicole Lopez Photography 6

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

We heard of Nicole from a friend of mine from work. We were in the market for a wedding photographer, and both my husband and I were going to be very picky when it came to the pictures. This was the one thing we were willing to spend the most money on. When we looked at her work, we immediately fell in love! She was the only photographer we met with, and left knowing instantly that we wanted her to shoot our wedding. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding, it was raining, so the outdoor ceremony and pictures all had to be done inside. She was able to make the best out of the situation, and the shots that she took look amazing! We truly loved having her as our photographer!

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2015

I am a picky photo person. I met with 15 people and then someone had told me about Nicole Lopez I looked her up I was blown away by her work. Then I met her and I knew she was the one. Its so important to connect with your photographer so you are comfortable on your wedding day. She kept the wedding on time and she blended in getting some great moments. She will be our photographer for life!

Award

Nicole Lopez Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Timothy Bakland Videography
    Timothy Bakland Videography Wedding Videographers

Hi, Nicole -- I can't wait for our first job together! - Tim Bakland

• Jewel Junkie
    Jewel Junkie Wedding Jewelers

So excited to have Nicole photograph my sisters wedding! Her work is amazing!!

• Blackstone, MA 01504 See on map