Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for Nicole Lopez Photography

Matted Prints (2)
Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

If you’re looking for the most down to earth, easiet to work with photographer to capture the most amazing day and moments of your life, look no further. From the first day we met, my husbands and my fears disappeared. At our engagement session, she made us laugh, smile and love all while in our own world. We didn’t even know she was there and she managed to capture some of the sweetest moments. And going through our wedding photos makes us feel like we’re there again! I asked for a lot of candid photos and she did not disappoint. She was able to capture the raw emotion of all our guests and Brian and I could not be more pleased! We have nothing but praise for Nicole and hope you choose her to capture all your favorite moments. You will not be disappointed!

Photo
Profile Picture Katrina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We heard of Nicole from a friend of mine from work. We were in the market for a wedding photographer, and both my husband and I were going to be very picky when it came to the pictures. This was the one thing we were willing to spend the most money on. When we looked at her work, we immediately fell in love! She was the only photographer we met with, and left knowing instantly that we wanted her to shoot our wedding. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding, it was raining, so the outdoor ceremony and pictures all had to be done inside. She was able to make the best out of the situation, and the shots that she took look amazing! We truly loved having her as our photographer!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Prints, Digital Files, Matted Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I am a picky photo person. I met with 15 people and then someone had told me about Nicole Lopez I looked her up I was blown away by her work. Then I met her and I knew she was the one. Its so important to connect with your photographer so you are comfortable on your wedding day. She kept the wedding on time and she blended in getting some great moments. She will be our photographer for life!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Prints, Digital Files, Matted Prints