Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Nicholas Woolsey Photography

Nicholas Woolsey Photography has been operating in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia since early 2010. While Tidewater is our primary central location, we often travel statewide as well as up and down the East Coast photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and senior portraits. Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Maryland, and North Carolina are just a few of the locations where we have spent time documenting some of the most important days in folks lives.

Follow Nicholas Woolsey Photography on

dsc5413

17 Reviews for Nicholas Woolsey Photography

• Flying

Ciara · Married on 05/27/2017

Nick and his wife, Leona, were the cherry on top of our cake. They were so kind and personable. My guests have been raving for days about them. They even helped fix some wardrobe malfunctions and gave me some calming talks when I was feeling like we had hit the crazy track. We have only seen two of our photos and I am already amazed and know that I am getting more than I paid for. Such an amazing couple with amazing skill. Our business relationship started with winning a free engagement shoot and has progressed into a lot more. I am just looking for reasons to book another session.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Adriana · Married on 05/28/2016

Nicholas was amazing to work with and really captured all of the emotions experienced on my wedding day. When his second shooter wasn't able to make it, he took care of it fast and professionally, providing me with 2 more amazing shooters! We have only seen a few pictures so far but already plan on using him for our important future events, we couldn't be any happier with his services. I highly recommend him for any photography needs!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

My husband and I are so thrilled with the quality of our photos. Mrs. Leona was very professional but also made us feel comfortable. She never rushed us and captured our wedding day so beautifully. We are highly satisfied with our whole experience with Nicholas Woolsey Photography.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Award

Nicholas Woolsey Photography Pricing

Nicholas Woolsey Photography Price Rates

Nicholas Woolsey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,820.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress

• Suffolk, 23434 See on map