837 Edward Street, Baldwin, NY 11510 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About New York Wedding Cinema

New York Wedding Cinema’s goal and purpose is to deliver a cinematic approach to your films. Your feature will have that true film look you’ve come to expect from a Hollywood movie rather than the home video look you would get from other companies. We don’t simply capture the events of your day. We artistically craft them to tell an engaging and emotional story that you will want to watch again and again.

john head shot 2012 thumb
cover

• Videos 6

1 Reviews for New York Wedding Cinema

Angelica · Married on 03/02/2013

After searching MANY websites for a videographer I knew New York Wedding Cinema would be the perfect fit from the moment I spoke with John. From the first phone call to receiving our video, John was always helpful enthusiastic and personable. He shot some of our most cherished memories in Maui without ever interrupting, while also making us feel very comfortable being behind the camera. I appreciated that our outings were shot discretely so that we never felt the need to pose or "act in a scene".

Words cannot describe how incredibly grateful I am for the service that NYWC provided. I'm so thankful that they made it possible to share our special day with all of our friends and family that were not able to attend the wedding. We have received many sweet compliments from friends and family that were impressed by his work. We remembered our day as being incredible but seeing John's work continues to bring back all of the emotions and excitement we felt on our special day. The service John has provided exceeded my expectations and I definately recommend NYWC to anyone looking to capture their important moments in life.

-Richard and Angelica Garcia

Sent on 08/18/2013

New York Wedding Cinema FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• New York Wedding Cinema 1
    Free Trash the Dress add-on!
    Include this promo code when you contact us through WeddingWire.com or through our website at www.NewYorkWeddingCinema.com/Contact and get a free Trash the Dress add-on! Trash the Dress isn't for you? We'll give you $500 off instead!

• 837 Edward Street Baldwin, 11510 See on map