Kings Park, Kings Park, NY 11754 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Three23 Productions

Levi, owner of Three23 Productions, is a filmmaker, videographer, video editor, and video production enthusiast based out of Long Island, New York. What started out as a hobby, filmmaking turned into his passion as he worked up the ranks, working for various premier wedding studios around New York since 2014. He now started his own video production business and naturally, wedding video production is his specialty. Levi charges budget prices as he is just starting his business, but do not let the price fool you! He has years of experience working in the wedding industry and he has creativity that only grows by the day! But with that said, it's only a matter of time before Levi becomes one of the premier wedding video production companies around New York, so take advantage of these prices while you can!

Three23 Productions was made to capture your big day the way Levi thinks it should told, as a beautful story that can be told for years to come through his breathetaking videos. Here is what is included in Three23 Productions' Basic Wedding Videography Package:

• 8 hours of shooting (I'm lenient with this, I usually ended up shooting for 10 hours, including my usual early start time)
  • 1 highlight video, 3 to 7 minutes
  • 1 full video, 30 to 60 minutes
  • 1 revision for each video mentioned above (2 revisions total)
  • 2 cinema camera (Sony Alpha Series Cameras)
  • Drone shots (weather, venue, & time permitting)
  • 1 action cameras (GoPro)
  • Unlimited digital downloads of your videos for up to 6 months
  • 1 Instagram video due within 7 to 10 days

Addtionally, here are some items you may want to consider to add onto the basic wedding videography backage:

1. Second Videographer

1 User photo

Three23 Productions 1

Alissa · Married on 08/31/2019

So Professional!

We hired Levi for our wedding on 8/31/19. We have not yet received the video, but we were totally impressed with his level of professionalism on our wedding day and throughout the entire planning process. Levi was enjoyable to work with and always prompt with his email responses. He went above and beyond to make sure we got the best possible footage and I am confident that the finished product will not disappoint. I also truly appreciate the fact that his services did not break our budget. Weddings are so expensive and I don't believe that a quality product should always be the most expensive. It was wonderful that Levi felt the same! We highly recommend Three23 Productions to any engaged couple looking for a beautiful video! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Christine · Married on 11/10/2018

Levi is the best!!

I am so glad I decided to go with Levi as my videographer. He was very professional, easy to work with but most importantly he took the time to ask questions about my husband and I and truly captured what we wanted in our video. He worked especially well with our photographer and through his vision for our video, we were able to get some amazing photos as well because our photographer saw the amazing footage he was getting. He was not invasive at all and the guests at the wedding commented on how polite and fun he was to have at the wedding. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Three23 Productions Pricing

Three23 Productions Price Rates

Three23 Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Kings Park, 11754 See on map