High Key Digital

West Babylon, NY View map
$2,550 Most Popular Price

$2,550 Most Popular Price

A videography business based in West Babylon, New York, High Key Digital offers their services for weddings and save the dates. They specialize in cinematic, documentary, and storytelling styles, creating an entire story from the beginning to end, filled with emotional moments and intimate details. They consider filmmaking a true passion, and love having fun and capturing a couple’s special day.

For weddings, High Key Digital works with couples to provide ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception coverage. If needed, they can also supply drone footage for a special bird's-eye view of the celebration. Covered by liability insurance, they book one event per day, offering services such as additional hours, client revisions, multiple cameras, and multiple location shooting. High Key Digital produces full feature videos, highlight videos, slideshows, montages, and raw footage. Couples can request their videos on Blu-ray, digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2550.00

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Tiffany H. Married on 10/21/2018

Thank goodness I used a videographer!!

My husband and I got married October 2018. We had planned our wedding in less than five months. I came across this company ironically through an app and was able to narrow down exactly what I needed. Their communication and close attention to detail truly saved the day because our photographer wasn’t as great as hoped. We were able to relive the moment through their video and my expectations were met. I had such a great time with Oldy and will definitely refer him to anyone I know that need a photographer. I had such a great time with Oldy and will definitely refer him to anyone I know that need a photographer and definitely would remain friends with him. I even received my highlight video and full video way sooner than I thought. I am forever grateful and I know it will get better and better each time. I would definitely use them again .

High Key Digital's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tiffany 🙏 truly appreciated being apart of your big day and i'm so glad you guys loved the video. Thanks again for the amazing review!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding video EVER!!

When booking all the vendors for me wedding, I always had this nervous feeling hoping that each one would deliver. I have to say that I am 100% satisfied with this company! My video was flawless and delivered so quickly! Oldy traveled all the way from New York. He was on time, professional, and super nice!! He worked great with my photographer as well. To sum it all up, I honestly don’t have a single complaint!

High Key Digital's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for a great review alli! trully appreciate being apart of your big day and i wish nothing but the best for you and Ian. Thanks again 🙏🙏🙏

Deals

High Key Digital 1
Exclusive

West Babylon, NY, 11704
Location of (High Key Digital)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding