20 Milton Avenue, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Deals 1

About Joyful Video

Joyful Video is a full-service wedding videography and production company serving NY NJ CT MA FL. We offer quality videography at competitive prices, this company takes great pride in their work; they believe their product speaks for itself. We film your wedding event as it happens without making you pose, interfering, or putting cameras in your face.

Joyful Video offers wedding videography packages to a variety budgets and needs.

• High-definition videos
  • Delivery on Blu Ray, DVD, Flash drive, Online

• Videos 2

60 Reviews for Joyful Video

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael and Jesse were beyond exceptional! From the beginning to the end they captured our most cherished moments!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

We were skeptical about getting a videographer because so many people told us “you’ll watch your video once or twice and then you’ll never look at it again.” However, the second we met with Joyful Video, I looked at my now husband and said “I love them! Can we hire them?” One of the best things we could have done with our wedding process was hire them! They are SO kind, sweet, and so fun to work with!! I felt an instant bond and they helped make our wedding day just EXTRA special! It was sad when our wedding was over because I knew our time with them was coming to an end, BUT I would IN A HEARTBEAT highly (x10) recommend them to any new couples tying the knot! If you are that couple that is weighing your options or on a budget and this may be something you might have to eliminate, I HIGHLY suggest you reconsider! I kid you not when I say they are phenomenal!! We just got our video a couple days again and I can’t even count anymore how many times I’ve watched both the full video and our highlight video (I watch it when I get ready for work in the morning)!

Joyful Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joyful Video 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cassondre Mae Photography
    Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Jesse and Michael were so wonderful to work with! As a photographer, sometimes it can be tricky for photo and video to work together, but with them the whole day was seamless and easy! I have recommended them to many new clients and look forward to working with them again!!

• Castle Royale
    Castle Royale Banquet Halls

Joyful Video does such wonderful work. Our clients cant stop raving about their work.

• The Links at Union Vale
    The Links at Union Vale Country Club Weddings

Joyful Video is a full-service wedding videography production company offering high-quality wedding videos. Your wedding day is so busy and full of so many commitments – wedding photos, talking with guests -- that you can’t possibly be everywhere at once. Michael captures so many moments that you couldn’t have been a part of on your wedding day that you now have captured forever! Joyful Video and The Links at Union Vale are committed to giving you a memorable wedding! Make sure to visit the Joyful Video website and let the videos speak for themselves.

• Highland, NY 12528 See on map