Ossining, Ossining, NY 10562 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,450
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Joyful Video

We hope everyone is safe and healthy. Any client booking a event with us will have the option to change that date at anytime. We want our clients current and new to know that we are here for them.

We are in process of retooling and revamping our equipment and website because when things go back to normal we are gonna be better then ever!!

We are here for you all feel free to email/call us anytime! Love to you all!!

Joyful Video is a full-service wedding videography and production company serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida. They offer quality videography at competitive prices, and their company takes great pride in their work. They believe their product speaks for itself. Their team films your wedding event as it happens without making you pose, interfering, or putting cameras in your face.

Joyful Video offers wedding videography packages to a variety of budgets and needs. Some of their offerings include:

• High-definition videos
  • Multiple Cameras
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Drone footage
  • Client Revisions
  • Boomerang
  • Delivery on Blu Ray, DVD, Flash drive, Online
  • We take pride in taking care of our clients.

• Starlight Wedding Films
  • DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY
  • Ebabil Photo & Video

67 Reviews for Joyful Video

Ariana · Married on 06/29/2019

beyond thrilled

Although I was debating even get a videographer for my wedding, I am so happy I did and even happier that we went with Joyful Video! Michael and Jesse were so quick to answer all of my questions and were great explaining the different packages and options to us, which were extremely affordable! As the wedding day drew closer they continued to check in about any questions I had and were very flexible with the schedule of the day. On the day of the wedding they were so professional and put us right at ease, we barely noticed they were there! My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome of our video, and all of our friends and family we have shown are obsessed with it as well. The video was so personal to us and they captured all of the fun and silly moments, plus they added a "blooper" section which we LOVED!! They also had us send some honeymoon photos to add to the credits of our video which was an amazing touch!! Go with Joyful Video, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Jenine

Jenine · Married on 02/09/2019

Beyond what we ever could've dreamt up

Michael at Joyful videos is amazing to work with. He is not only incredibly talented, but also so attentive and aims to deliver the highest quality product. He captured our wedding perfectly!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sara Kosyk · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent quality and value

I found Joyful video through my wedding venue, the Roundhouse. I made the decision to hire a videographer about 1 month before my January 2019 wedding, and I am so glad i did! Michael was super easy to work with from the beginning. He helped talk me through a customized package (highlights video and long video) that really fit what i wanted). He knew the venue well and the day of he and his second videographer were very organized and professional. We had guests commenting to us about how much they liked the video team! The video delivery was on time and he was communicative throughout the post-production process. I am VERY happy with the results (they didnt miss a moment or detail) and can't recommend them more. Fantastic value.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Joyful Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1450.00
    Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

• Joyful Video 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Jesse and Michael were so wonderful to work with! As a photographer, sometimes it can be tricky for photo and video to work together, but with them the whole day was seamless and easy! I have recommended them to many new clients and look forward to working with them again!!

• Castle Royale Banquet Halls

Joyful Video does such wonderful work. Our clients cant stop raving about their work.

• The Links at Union Vale Country Club Weddings

Joyful Video is a full-service wedding videography production company offering high-quality wedding videos. Your wedding day is so busy and full of so many commitments – wedding photos, talking with guests -- that you can’t possibly be everywhere at once. Michael captures so many moments that you couldn’t have been a part of on your wedding day that you now have captured forever! Joyful Video and The Links at Union Vale are committed to giving you a memorable wedding! Make sure to visit the Joyful Video website and let the videos speak for themselves.

• Ossining Ossining, NY, 10562 See on map