Scarsdale, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Deals 1

About Preston Films

Want to see more reviews and reactions? Check out our Facebook page! We are not your everyday wedding videographer. Through spoken word, beautiful music, and breathtaking imagery, we turn your wedding video into a timeless piece of art. Your wedding film is sure to become a treasured and priceless part of your family history. We primarily cater to clients throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Take some time to enjoy our wedding cinematography work and when you're finished, please contact us. We'd love to hear all about your big day!

Amazing wedding videos.

Follow Preston Films on

• Videos 44

16 Reviews for Preston Films

Shiela · Married on 04/22/2017

Preston Films is absolutely amazing!!! Photos are wonderful but Videos take you back to a whole new level.
    After extensive research, I was so lucky to have stumbled upon Preston Films. What stood out the most is that they had 5 star reviews from all their clients and when reviewing the films they produced, I could see why. First off, they are cinematographers, not videographers! There is a difference! I did a lot of research and Preston Films was the only company I found that offered an edited ceremony and edited reception video compared to other companies that will only give raw data.
    I sent an inquiry email and Michael responded the very next day. We scheduled a call and we spent about 30-45 minutes on the phone. I had a lot of questions but Michael gave me all the answers without any pressure to book with them. I was adamant to have Preston Films capture our most special day right there and then (Lets just say it was a gut feeling and i was absolutely right!). Michael was so professional every step of the way. He was prompt in his responses (as a project manager, I admired that very much) and on the day of, Michael and Dan were awesome! Based on the deliverables, it seemed like there was a whole production crew present but no one even notice them filming (yes- they were that discreet). Once I got the highlight video, it was like I was watching a trailer for a Hollywood film. This included multiple angle shots. I ordered the DVD set and I couldn't be more happier with the turn out. The quality, the creativity of the entire film and the customized menu was just so amazing! The ceremony and reception were completely cleaned up and edited. My husband and I were so impressed to say the least. Now I have something that will last a lifetime!
    Preston Films does not disappoint. Their prices are great and worth every penny plus more! I will be forever thankful to Michael and team! Thank you Preston Films!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

There are no words to describe how talented Michael and his team are, and as an added bonus they are a pleasure to work with! Throughout our wedding day, Michael made my wife and I feel at ease. He captured shots of just about every moment and detail in a seamless way. We received our video and we were taken back - Michael captured our story perfectly along with the love and emotion that was felt that day. It was an absolutely perfect and personal video. Michael is truly talented and the best there is. My wife and I highly recommend Preston Films!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Chelsae · Married on 10/12/2014

We are so glad that we booked Preston Films to capture our wedding day! We initially weren't going to look into videography for our wedding but I am so glad that we changed our mind and that Preston Films was available! We looked at so many videos online and Preston Films finally blew us away and we knew we would love the results if we booked them. Michael talked to me on the phone one night and went over all of the information we needed to know and had the answers to questions before I even thought to ask them. Preston Films was unobtrusive while filming, worked well with our photographers, and captured all of the big moments and little details of our wedding day. We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding trailer and can't wait to see the rest of the film when we get it! We hope to see them again at family's and friend's weddings in the future - we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Preston Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Preston Films 1
    10% Discount for Service Men and Women
    We're happy to offer a 10% Discount to Service Men and Women including Military, Police, Firefighters, and Emergency Services Personnel. The Bride, the Groom, or the Parents of the Bride and Groom may qualify for this discount.

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

Preston Films is a true wedding professional. His enthusiasm for his work and customers really shows. He is great to work with as well. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

• Scarsdale Scarsdale, NY, 10583 See on map