Nanuet, NY 10954 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Jason Wasserman Video

Jason has had a long history of TV production in the New York Tri-State area. He puts his heart and soul into every production he works on.

Independently, he has corporate and individual clients.

SERVICES OFFERED

?GRAPHICS

?AUDIO

?LIGHTING FOR VIDEO

?APPLE TV VIDEO DISTRIBUTION

Jason is available for Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, Corporate Meetings & All Events.

• Videos 5

38 Reviews for Jason Wasserman Video

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason Wasserman was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, professional and captured our entire wedding SO perfectly. He was very responsive and sent us our finished video (raw footage and edited wedding video) exactly a week after our wedding! He arrived early to capture our first look and then videoed the ceremony and reception--capturing the entire wedding. His videoing throughout was unobtrusive and he captured it ALL so beautifully. We would highly recommend him.

• I

Iris · Married on 11/17/2017

Jason Wasserman is a good person, nice, patient, easy to work with, intelligent, smart, artistic, creative, open minded, flexible, accommodating, professional, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, perfectly capable, reasonably priced, and produces quality and exceptional work! I have already used him for two separate occasions, in the past, and will do so, again, in the future! Our family highly recommends him to anyone who is looking for an excellent videographer that you will be both happy and satisfied with! Keep up the good work, Jason Wasserman! People need you, and will be calling on your services, always! Thank you for providing outstanding service for our family! We most certainly appreciate it! Sincerely, Iris Eardley

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason did such a wonderful job on my wedding video! He captured the event beautifully from start to finish. We received a 3 minute preview video, 90 minute edited video, and the uncut 7 hour video of the entire evening. My mom calls me several times a week to tell me how she watches the 3 minute video almost everyday and still cries tears of joy, and how she and my grandma have watched the uncut version multiple times. He truly has helped our wedding night stay alive forever and I couldn't have asked for a better way to do that. He was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him!

Jason Wasserman Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jason Wasserman Video 1
    Free Upload of your Video Montages to Vimeo
    Share highlights of your day with your guests on the web. Guests who could not attend will have easy access to check out memories from your most special day.

• Nanuet, NY 10954 See on map