37 Reviews for Jason Wasserman Video

Highlight Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
19 Jason Wasserman Video Reviews

Jason Wasserman is a good person, nice, patient, easy to work with, intelligent, smart, artistic, creative, open minded, flexible, accommodating, professional, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, perfectly capable, reasonably priced, and produces quality and exceptional work! I have already used him for two separate occasions, in the past, and will do so, again, in the future! Our family highly recommends him to anyone who is looking for an excellent videographer that you will be both happy and satisfied with! Keep up the good work, Jason Wasserman! People need you, and will be calling on your services, always! Thank you for providing outstanding service for our family! We most certainly appreciate it! Sincerely, Iris Eardley

Profile Picture Iris, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason did such a wonderful job on my wedding video! He captured the event beautifully from start to finish. We received a 3 minute preview video, 90 minute edited video, and the uncut 7 hour video of the entire evening. My mom calls me several times a week to tell me how she watches the 3 minute video almost everyday and still cries tears of joy, and how she and my grandma have watched the uncut version multiple times. He truly has helped our wedding night stay alive forever and I couldn't have asked for a better way to do that. He was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jason was a fly on the wall at my wedding. He was amazing to work with. His communication skills were amazing and I was confident having him as a part of my wedding. My husband and I just watched our wedding videos last night and we were so happy with them. He captured everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event you are hosting.

Profile Picture Farrah, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Easy to work with. Fast turn around time. Exactly what I wanted! Short, easy, and hassle free. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Anat , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Feature Video, USB Flash Drive, Reception, Traditional

Jason is an all around nice guy to work with, contract and information sent over in a timely manner. Very professional as well.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/4/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had Jason Wasserman video our daughters' wedding. He was on time, very professional and put everyone at ease. He set up wonderful scenes with our daughter and husband. He totally captured their beauty. The end result was a most beautiful wedding video, truly creative. We loved that he sent us a sneak peek within 2 days and the full and edited version was delivered quickly as well. I would recommend Jason without any hesitation. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture ellen, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason did an unbelievable job videoing our daughter's wedding. While we engaged him to video the ceremony only, he insisted that he come early to video the family/wedding party photo shoot at an outside park. Glad he did, because that added a wonderful dimension to the video. He captured all important shots, and was creative in his use of lighting, background, close-ups, wide-angles and fun shots. He was unobtrusive, so people acted like their normal selves, and not forced. His "sneak preview" within 2 days was just perfect, as was the full edited version a few days afterwards. Jason is a super nice guy, professional and does great work. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Ron, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason exceeded our expectations. Will be recommending him to friends.

Profile Picture Nicole , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Traditional

Jason was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He was able to capture every moment in such an unobtrusive manner that you hardly knew he was there which I think is a true testament to his professionalism and experience. Not to mention the shots he took were beautiful.

As a video editor myself I could really appreciate the final edited piece, timed to match the music we had chosen. It's something we will truly treasure for a lifetime. He perfectly captured the day. And above all he was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Friendly service and wonderful video quality /editing! My husband and I just watched the video link online and the full dvd and we loved it :-) thanks again!

Profile Picture María, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and did it when he said he was going to do it. He was the perfect videographer for any wedding. When you choose Jason for your wedding rest assure he will do a great job.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I chose Jason to do our wedding video. He said he'd be like "a fly on the wall" and it was true. He worked well with our photographer to get all the photoage he needed without being intrusive to the happenings going on around. He provided us a short recap video in a very quick time frame which allowed us to quickly relive the day. Shortly after that we had our full video. Overall the quality and editing were amazing. We gave minimal direction to the editing and trusted Jason to make a beautiful video. He more than delivered.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason was a pleasure to work with, professional, courteous, and completely unobtrusive during my daughter's wedding. But he nevertheless seemed to be everywhere, and captured all of the crucial events and people that we had asked him to target. He also seemed to catch angles, and used lighting in such a way as to show his subjects in a very flattering manner. We were extremely pleased with his edited video of my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Barbara, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason is the best person to work with for any family or friend event. I've used him several times in the past but most recently for our son's wedding. With the photos and video I provided for him he put together a wedding video that brilliantly captured the bride and groom from childhood to adulthood. The background music and transitions were so perfect. There wasn't a dry eye in the place. And to top it off Jason has a great sense of humor and this helps when every detail of a wedding are so important. I can't say enough good things about his work and his personable professionalism.

Profile Picture Judy, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Slideshow, DVD

We loved working with Jason Wasserman to put together a wedding video for my son's and daughter-in law's wedding. He was very professional, creative and the video was everything we hoped for. We would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/19/12, 1 Review
3.9

Professional and prompt. ;) You barely remember he is there. Captured precious moments.

Profile Picture angel, 7/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jason did a terrific job at our wedding. We appreciated his professionalism and dedication. Our wedding video was fantastic! He was truly unobtrusive! My wife Amy and I would highly recommend him to anybody!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A true professional and extremely passionate about his work.

From start to finish JW Video was punctual and answered our every question.

My wife & I have found our videographer for life. Jason & JWVideo will capture all our special moments..

Justin & Rachel

Profile Picture Justin, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason made us a wonderful wedding video! He caught a lot of great moments on video that we wouldn't have seen otherwise, which was a real treat for us! We thoroughly enjoyed watching all the raw footage and then got to choose what we wanted in the finished product. He was professional and on time with everything, and we did not have one second of worry or aggravation over the video, which we could not say for all of our vendors!

Profile Picture Susanna, 3/29/09, 1 Review