Jason Wasserman Video Reviews

39 | Nanuet, NY

39 Reviews for Jason Wasserman Video

• I

Ivan Dubbs · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic experience very professional in every way

Jason and his crew were very accommodating and professional we were very lucky to have found him in time for my wife’s 70th blast.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason Wasserman was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, professional and captured our entire wedding SO perfectly. He was very responsive and sent us our finished video (raw footage and edited wedding video) exactly a week after our wedding! He arrived early to capture our first look and then videoed the ceremony and reception--capturing the entire wedding. His videoing throughout was unobtrusive and he captured it ALL so beautifully. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/17/2017

Jason Wasserman is a good person, nice, patient, easy to work with, intelligent, smart, artistic, creative, open minded, flexible, accommodating, professional, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, perfectly capable, reasonably priced, and produces quality and exceptional work! I have already used him for two separate occasions, in the past, and will do so, again, in the future! Our family highly recommends him to anyone who is looking for an excellent videographer that you will be both happy and satisfied with! Keep up the good work, Jason Wasserman! People need you, and will be calling on your services, always! Thank you for providing outstanding service for our family! We most certainly appreciate it! Sincerely, Iris Eardley

Sent on 11/28/2017

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason did such a wonderful job on my wedding video! He captured the event beautifully from start to finish. We received a 3 minute preview video, 90 minute edited video, and the uncut 7 hour video of the entire evening. My mom calls me several times a week to tell me how she watches the 3 minute video almost everyday and still cries tears of joy, and how she and my grandma have watched the uncut version multiple times. He truly has helped our wedding night stay alive forever and I couldn't have asked for a better way to do that. He was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jason was a fly on the wall at my wedding. He was amazing to work with. His communication skills were amazing and I was confident having him as a part of my wedding. My husband and I just watched our wedding videos last night and we were so happy with them. He captured everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event you are hosting.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Anat · Married on 10/10/2015

Easy to work with. Fast turn around time. Exactly what I wanted! Short, easy, and hassle free. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/04/2015

Jason is an all around nice guy to work with, contract and information sent over in a timely manner. Very professional as well.

Sent on 01/28/2015

ellen · Married on 07/02/2015

We had Jason Wasserman video our daughters' wedding. He was on time, very professional and put everyone at ease. He set up wonderful scenes with our daughter and husband. He totally captured their beauty. The end result was a most beautiful wedding video, truly creative. We loved that he sent us a sneak peek within 2 days and the full and edited version was delivered quickly as well. I would recommend Jason without any hesitation. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ron · Married on 07/02/2015

Jason did an unbelievable job videoing our daughter's wedding. While we engaged him to video the ceremony only, he insisted that he come early to video the family/wedding party photo shoot at an outside park. Glad he did, because that added a wonderful dimension to the video. He captured all important shots, and was creative in his use of lighting, background, close-ups, wide-angles and fun shots. He was unobtrusive, so people acted like their normal selves, and not forced. His "sneak preview" within 2 days was just perfect, as was the full edited version a few days afterwards. Jason is a super nice guy, professional and does great work. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Pauline · event on 06/05/2015

Jason was such a pleasure to work with! He was communicative, responsive and professional throughout all aspects of the planning for and on the night of our daughter's bat-mitzvah. We just loved how Jason captured the personalities of our family and friends. His videos were perfect retellings of the event. And we received rave reviews of the short clips that Jason provided within days for us to share online. We could not have been happier! So pleased that we chose Jason Wasserman Video and so grateful to have his beautifully edited productions to watch for years to come.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Jason exceeded our expectations. Will be recommending him to friends.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Scott · event on 04/11/2015

Jason was the ultimate professional and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amy · event on 03/14/2015

Jason was amazing! He worked well with both our family and guests and our video is fabulous!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2014

Jason was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He was able to capture every moment in such an unobtrusive manner that you hardly knew he was there which I think is a true testament to his professionalism and experience. Not to mention the shots he took were beautiful.

As a video editor myself I could really appreciate the final edited piece, timed to match the music we had chosen. It's something we will truly treasure for a lifetime. He perfectly captured the day. And above all he was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2014

María · Married on 10/31/2014

Friendly service and wonderful video quality /editing! My husband and I just watched the video link online and the full dvd and we loved it :-) thanks again!

Sent on 11/08/2014

brenda · event on 10/11/2014

Jason returned our call immediately and was available to organize our videography. He was very accommodating with the amount of time needed and when the event was complete sent the video right away for us to view. The quality of the video was perfect as the room was difficult to shoot in based on the fact that the background was all windows and created some lighting challenges. He did not miss any detail of the service and was right on time to start to project. The videographer was very professional courteous and we would absolutely use him again.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Paul · Married on 10/11/2014

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and did it when he said he was going to do it. He was the perfect videographer for any wedding. When you choose Jason for your wedding rest assure he will do a great job.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User5549955 · event on 09/20/2014

Exceeded my high expectations! I didn't even know he was there yet produced a beautiful video - captured amazing moments.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Michael · Married on 08/23/2014

My wife and I chose Jason to do our wedding video. He said he'd be like "a fly on the wall" and it was true. He worked well with our photographer to get all the photoage he needed without being intrusive to the happenings going on around. He provided us a short recap video in a very quick time frame which allowed us to quickly relive the day. Shortly after that we had our full video. Overall the quality and editing were amazing. We gave minimal direction to the editing and trusted Jason to make a beautiful video. He more than delivered.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lisa · event on 06/28/2014

Jason exceeded our expectations. Even though he could not video tape during the Bar Mitzvah Service, He came early while pictures were being taken to add some footage of Sam with the Torah. We would highly recommend Jason.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Andrew · event on 06/19/2014

Jason handled all arrangements professionally and made the job seamless. This included working with high school administrators, an independent sound engineer and other video and camera crews. We would definitely engage him on any future events.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Rachel · event on 06/08/2014

Jason has done our wedding video & our daughters video of her first year and has done an amazing job. He is wonderful to work with and his work is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Craig E. · event on 04/26/2014

I decided to have our Bar Mitzvah video taped last minute and selected Jason Wasserman without much knowledge of his work or reputation. Jason was at the temple before we arrived taking video's of us pulling up which i thought was pretty cool. He was very accommodating and professional throughout our whole experience. Not knowing what to expect when receiving the finished product...I was totally "Blown Away"...from the picture on the case of the CD i knew this was going to be awesome. This totally exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend you get Jason for any event you are doing. You will not be disappointed and the quality of his work is priceless......

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jodi · event on 03/01/2014

Jason was awesome!!! He is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. The quality of the video footage and final edited versions captured the spirit of the service and party that our family will cherish for years to come.... I would recommend Jason to do any event that you would like to have video of.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Barbara · Married on 02/16/2014

Jason was a pleasure to work with, professional, courteous, and completely unobtrusive during my daughter's wedding. But he nevertheless seemed to be everywhere, and captured all of the crucial events and people that we had asked him to target. He also seemed to catch angles, and used lighting in such a way as to show his subjects in a very flattering manner. We were extremely pleased with his edited video of my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2014