Jason Wasserman Video Reviews

38 | Nanuet, NY

38 Reviews for Jason Wasserman Video

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason Wasserman was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, professional and captured our entire wedding SO perfectly. He was very responsive and sent us our finished video (raw footage and edited wedding video) exactly a week after our wedding! He arrived early to capture our first look and then videoed the ceremony and reception--capturing the entire wedding. His videoing throughout was unobtrusive and he captured it ALL so beautifully. We would highly recommend him.

• I

Iris · Married on 11/17/2017

Jason Wasserman is a good person, nice, patient, easy to work with, intelligent, smart, artistic, creative, open minded, flexible, accommodating, professional, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, perfectly capable, reasonably priced, and produces quality and exceptional work! I have already used him for two separate occasions, in the past, and will do so, again, in the future! Our family highly recommends him to anyone who is looking for an excellent videographer that you will be both happy and satisfied with! Keep up the good work, Jason Wasserman! People need you, and will be calling on your services, always! Thank you for providing outstanding service for our family! We most certainly appreciate it! Sincerely, Iris Eardley

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason did such a wonderful job on my wedding video! He captured the event beautifully from start to finish. We received a 3 minute preview video, 90 minute edited video, and the uncut 7 hour video of the entire evening. My mom calls me several times a week to tell me how she watches the 3 minute video almost everyday and still cries tears of joy, and how she and my grandma have watched the uncut version multiple times. He truly has helped our wedding night stay alive forever and I couldn't have asked for a better way to do that. He was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him!

Jason was a fly on the wall at my wedding. He was amazing to work with. His communication skills were amazing and I was confident having him as a part of my wedding. My husband and I just watched our wedding videos last night and we were so happy with them. He captured everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event you are hosting.

Anat · Married on 10/10/2015

Easy to work with. Fast turn around time. Exactly what I wanted! Short, easy, and hassle free. I would highly recommend.

Danielle · Married on 07/04/2015

Jason is an all around nice guy to work with, contract and information sent over in a timely manner. Very professional as well.

ellen · Married on 07/02/2015

We had Jason Wasserman video our daughters' wedding. He was on time, very professional and put everyone at ease. He set up wonderful scenes with our daughter and husband. He totally captured their beauty. The end result was a most beautiful wedding video, truly creative. We loved that he sent us a sneak peek within 2 days and the full and edited version was delivered quickly as well. I would recommend Jason without any hesitation. You won't be disappointed!

Ron · Married on 07/02/2015

Jason did an unbelievable job videoing our daughter's wedding. While we engaged him to video the ceremony only, he insisted that he come early to video the family/wedding party photo shoot at an outside park. Glad he did, because that added a wonderful dimension to the video. He captured all important shots, and was creative in his use of lighting, background, close-ups, wide-angles and fun shots. He was unobtrusive, so people acted like their normal selves, and not forced. His "sneak preview" within 2 days was just perfect, as was the full edited version a few days afterwards. Jason is a super nice guy, professional and does great work. Highly recommend him.

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Jason exceeded our expectations. Will be recommending him to friends.

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2014

Jason was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He was able to capture every moment in such an unobtrusive manner that you hardly knew he was there which I think is a true testament to his professionalism and experience. Not to mention the shots he took were beautiful.

As a video editor myself I could really appreciate the final edited piece, timed to match the music we had chosen. It's something we will truly treasure for a lifetime. He perfectly captured the day. And above all he was a pleasure to work with.

María · Married on 10/31/2014

Friendly service and wonderful video quality /editing! My husband and I just watched the video link online and the full dvd and we loved it :-) thanks again!

Paul · Married on 10/11/2014

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and did it when he said he was going to do it. He was the perfect videographer for any wedding. When you choose Jason for your wedding rest assure he will do a great job.

Michael · Married on 08/23/2014

My wife and I chose Jason to do our wedding video. He said he'd be like "a fly on the wall" and it was true. He worked well with our photographer to get all the photoage he needed without being intrusive to the happenings going on around. He provided us a short recap video in a very quick time frame which allowed us to quickly relive the day. Shortly after that we had our full video. Overall the quality and editing were amazing. We gave minimal direction to the editing and trusted Jason to make a beautiful video. He more than delivered.

Barbara · Married on 02/16/2014

Jason was a pleasure to work with, professional, courteous, and completely unobtrusive during my daughter's wedding. But he nevertheless seemed to be everywhere, and captured all of the crucial events and people that we had asked him to target. He also seemed to catch angles, and used lighting in such a way as to show his subjects in a very flattering manner. We were extremely pleased with his edited video of my daughter's wedding.

Barbara · Married on 08/19/2012

We loved working with Jason Wasserman to put together a wedding video for my son's and daughter-in law's wedding. He was very professional, creative and the video was everything we hoped for. We would highly recommend his services.

Daniel · Married on 07/07/2012

Jason did a terrific job at our wedding. We appreciated his professionalism and dedication. Our wedding video was fantastic! He was truly unobtrusive! My wife Amy and I would highly recommend him to anybody!

Justin · Married on 06/22/2012

A true professional and extremely passionate about his work.

From start to finish JW Video was punctual and answered our every question.

My wife & I have found our videographer for life. Jason & JWVideo will capture all our special moments..

Justin & Rachel

Susanna · Married on 03/29/2009

Jason made us a wonderful wedding video! He caught a lot of great moments on video that we wouldn't have seen otherwise, which was a real treat for us! We thoroughly enjoyed watching all the raw footage and then got to choose what we wanted in the finished product. He was professional and on time with everything, and we did not have one second of worry or aggravation over the video, which we could not say for all of our vendors!

cheryl · event on: 03/03/2012

Jason Wasserman did my son's Bar Mitzvah back in March. Jason has done other events for me and ALWAYS goes above and beyond the expectation!!!! My son watches his Bar Mitzvah over and over and loves all the details and effects Jason puts into his work.Jason Wasserman's hard work and professionalism comes through and through in every video I would highly recommend him to anyone.

• User3680043 · event on: 08/14/2011

Great videos and stills; great "story" edited video as well.

Karen · event on: 01/26/2013

Jason is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is a true professional. I had very specific ideas about what I wanted done prior to and during my son's bar mitzvah and Jason delivered! He is prompt, courteous and easy going .. which is very important when you want to enjoy your special day. I have recommended Jason to several friends and I will continue to do so.

• W

Walter · event on: 09/03/2012

Besides being prompt and easy to work with, you didn't even know Jason was filming until I saw the end product. Great video, music and still watch the DVD to remind me of the great party we had. Jason is tops in his field.

Dennis · event on: 05/12/2013

Superb job...went the extra mile and then some. From the first meeting to the end product, Jason made our son's Bar Mitzvah extra special. Definitely recommend for any videography needs.

• User3861008 · event on: 01/18/2014

Jason was ontime, professional, created a great video and a pleasure to work with.

Jodi · event on: 03/01/2014

Jason was awesome!!! He is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. The quality of the video footage and final edited versions captured the spirit of the service and party that our family will cherish for years to come.... I would recommend Jason to do any event that you would like to have video of.