Memory to Video Productions, LLC

Danbury, CT View map
$495 Most Popular Price

$495 Most Popular Price

We stream wedding ceremonies! We are not photographers or videographers who multi-task and create amazing highlight reels. We keep it simple and offer the most powerful part of our experience and equipment -- live streaming.

If the stream of your wedding is critical for your needs, we are the ones to call. We service both the Michigan AND Conneticut areas.

Our equipment is broadcast-quality and has more capability than most of our competitors. We have been streaming sports content for years in venues around the country in challenging environments with almost no signals. We've seen it all and are now branching out to use that experience to help you get your big day seen LIVE by everyone that matters to you, anywhere in the world on any kind of device.

We'll provide you a link before the event that you can send to all your viewers. That link can be watched on anything and also placed into a Zoom call if you so choose. We'll also give you the raw footage after it's over for your own safekeeping. Additionally, we offer extra goodies like wireless microphones, bonus raw footage and so forth.

And we'll do it at prices better than the competition. We're going low on the cost because we're new to this space, but remember we bring years of experience and top-line equipment. This is one of those rare deals where the low price does not mean low quality.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$495

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Team

Joey Delgado
Joey Delgado
Owner

I started this business in 2011, leaving ESPN to launch a sports videography company. From there, I headed straight into streaming events live as the technology was emerging.

Since then, I have streamed in churches, hockey rinks, football stadiums, hotel conference rooms. I have streamed inside and outdoors, in places with almost zero service. We have streamed in Las Vegas, California, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Detroit, Connecticut and more.

We have steadily built up our equipment over the years, learned what works and what does not. The combination of our experience, professionalism and equipment just can not be beat.

We are top notch, high quality and yet we are coming in at a low cost to you. We're doing that because we are new to this space. It's a great opportunity to get the best possible product for an entry-level price.

When you hire me, you'll also get my very best effort. Your big day is my big day too. I am consumed by making sure your video needs are wildly exceeded and that you can focus on anything else knowing that "Joey's got it."

Can't wait to meet you!

57 Stetson Pl Danbury, CT, 06811
203-439-4646
Location of (Memory to Video Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding