Hudson River Weddings

Hopewell Junction, NY View map Visit website
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Hudson River Weddings is a Westchester, New York-based wedding videography service. This talented videographer has had a lifelong love of visual artistry and now brings his talents to couples on their wedding day. What started as a hobby developed into a career after owner Brandon completed a Bachelor's in photography and a Master's in business administration. With a fun and laid-back demeanor, Brandon keeps things relaxed as he documents the big day and all of its beautiful authenticity.

Brandon dedicates the entire day to the couple, capturing pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception footage. Additional hours are available for those with longer days at multiple locations. Multiple cameras are also used to get the best shot for the moment. Couples will receive a highlight-reel as well as their feature-length video to tell the story of their special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,199

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Ryan
    Ryan S. Getting married on 10/01/2023

Challenging proposal idea brought to life because of Brandon!

Brandon is just amazing, I cannot say enough good things about his work!
    I had a wild proposal idea at the top of Sky Top Tower, and it would not have been possible without Brandon's help. If you aren't familiar with the area, there's only one way to the top...a 3 mile hike (and another 3 back down!). I wanted to capture photo and video, so that also means he did the hike with TWO cameras along with his other equipment. Brandon got to the mountain before us, and waited at the top for over an hour in the rain (while I got us lost on the trail) to capture our special moment. We then took some amazing engagement pictures in the nearby area.
    Brandon is so familiar with the area, and helped me plan every step of the way. He knew when the best time to arrive would be to beat traffic and crowds, mapped out a route for the hike, where to take photos after, and any other logistics that were needed. We received the edited photos back the following day, and were floored by how great they came out.
    I cannot recommend Brandon enough to anyone who is looking to capture that special moment. We will definitely be in touch when it's time for the wedding!

Hudson River Weddings's reply:

Ryan, if I could shoot your proposal all over again, I'd do it in a heartbeat! You, Ali, and I all braved the elements and got some amazing photos and stories that the two of you will remember forever. Thank you for letting me be a part of this special moment and I can't wait to capture the wedding as well!
    Valerie Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing professional who beautifully captured our HV wedding

We were initially unsure as to whether or not we would hire a photographer for our low-key, backyard wedding, but I am so glad that we were put in touch with Brandon. In conversation prior to our wedding, he was extremely punctual in his responses and very professional in providing information on his services. During our wedding, he showed up early and eager to take our photos even though it was a hot August day. We just received the photographs, and they are beautiful! We are so happy that we hired Brandon and would without a doubt recommend him to anyone who is looking for a tasteful, responsible, and affordable wedding photographer.

Hudson River Weddings's reply:

Valerie, I'm so glad you decided to hire me as your photographer to commemorate that day! I still look back on that fondly and I hope you do as well through your photos.

Deals

Hudson River Weddings 1
Offer

Book your wedding photography before the end of 2021 and receive a free engagement session!

This offer is valid for one (1) engagement photography session up to 2 hours in duration at any location within 20 miles of 12533. Wedding photography deposit must be received in order to be eligible for the free engagement session.

Pricing

Hudson River Weddings Price Rates

Team

Brandon
Brandon
Owner

Hey there! My name is Brandon Fiege and I am the owner of Hudson River Weddings.

I had an interest in photography ever since I was little, and was always fascinated with the camera’s ability to capture a moment in time. My curiosity grew as I got older, eventually turning my hobby into a career.I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and the ability to share it with the world & inspire others. There's something about a photograph or a video that can tell a story unlike anything else, and I feel that it's my responsibility to go out and capture the stories worth hearing. I hope yours is next!

Hopewell Junction Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
Location of (Hudson River Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding