1 Audubon St, Nesconset, NY 11767 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Madison Grey Media

Madison Grey Media is a wedding videography service based in Nesconset, New York. This contemporary videographer strives to tell your love story by capturing the small details in cinematic format, to be remembered and cherished forever.

Madison Grey Media seeks to capture every part of your wedding celebrations, including the rehearsal dinner, preparations, ceremony, and reception. Everything is edited, finalized, and compiled into a cinematic keepsake. All videos are shot in high definition. Cinematic services also include wedding materials like save-the-dates. Despite being based in New York, this cinematographer is willing to travel worldwide for your special day, having shot videos as far away as Ethiopia. In addition to weddings, Madison Grey Media is available for other videography services such as branding. Other features available as part of their videography service include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Madison Grey Media

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Our Video Made People Who Don't Even Know Us Cry!

Alex and her second shooter, John, came and filmed our destination wedding in Tulum, Mexico and we can't imagine having had better coverage of our day!! They blended so well into the background of the wedding and were able to capture footage seamlessly since it wasn't obvious they were there to video (apart from the cameras haha). They also did a fantastic job with adding in little special touches - like incorporating a bit of my grandparents in our film that had voiceover of our officiant during it which is something I wouldn't have even thought about including but added something so so sweet.

When we got our highlight video - I was completely floored. All of my sisters friends and friends friends were messaging us about how our video made them cry. It really captured the emotion of the day in a way that still makes me choke up when I watch it.

Day of aside, Alex was very easy to communicate with throughout the process - super flexible and very responsive. I can't imagine having had anyone else there with us for our big day! She made us feel so comfortable and I think it shows in the footage how relaxed and at ease we were with everything.

The only bummer was it was too windy to use the drone the day of, although we did get some shots of Tulum overall in our video that were pretty sweet :)

Thank you Alex!!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding videographers!

I cannot say enough positive words about Alex with Madison Grey Media. She filmed our wedding ceremony and reception in Raleigh, North Carolina this past December. Multiple people told me they barely knew she was there but somehow captured all of our precious moments. Everything from the Instagram teaser to the actual video were flawless and perfect! Alex is also incredibly easy and fun to work with! I was in a wedding this past weekend with a different videographer and it just completely reinforced how excellent Alex and Madison Grey Media was to work with! Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kathie Scicchitano · Married on 07/07/2018

Madison Grey media

Alex and Jon are unbelievably talented! They captured our wedding in ways we didn’t think were possible. They work hard to make sure that the fee of your wedding and your personalities are a part of your wedding film. Alex and Jon did more than I ever thought was possible and we are forever grateful for their beautiful work ❤️

Sent on 06/07/2019

Madison Grey Media FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date

• 1 Audubon St Nesconset, NY, 11767 See on map