Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About New Life Photography

My name is Teranie and I am the owner of New Life Photography. I love photographing weddings because they are so romantic and beautiful and it means the beginning of a New Life for the couple. My style is photojournalism. I use natural light as I would not want to disturb the mood of your wedding by using a harsh flash. Capturing moments naturally as they happen is my main focus. My team at New Life Photography is focused on ensuring you have personalized customer service from day one and are fully satisfied with the end result.

Our Process is simple. You send us an email at NLPwed@gmail.com and let us know you are interested in discussing your wedding with us. We will set up a consultation in our studio where you will be able to see more of our work and products as well as ask as many questions as you would like. We have a no pressure approach and want you to be happy with your decision. Which is why we allow a 2 week period where we hold the date without a deposit. Just in case you want to keep looking. 9 out of 10 times our brides end up booking us because they see the difference in quality, service and price. Once you book, we do not book anything else on your day. Our sole focus is you. We have a maximum of 2 weddings per week. This is because we believe quality is better than quantity. We want to be able to provide top notch service to every one of our brides. Once you are ready to book your wedding we will ask for a 50% deposit and a signed contract will be needed to seal the deal. Then the rest is taken care and you have nothing to worry about, but enjoying your wedding day.

I look forward to talking with you. Email me at NLPwed@gmail.com to discuss your wedding photography needs. You can also call me at 508-963-3457

Follow New Life Photography on

2 Reviews for New Life Photography

• Joshua

Joshua Demello · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Photographer

An Amazing photographer inside and out. She takes beautiful pictures and captures your day beautifully. Thank you

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jess · Married on 07/05/2015

Teranie was so helpful and such a great photographer! She photographed my wedding on July 5th. It was an outdoor wedding and I was worried the sun was going to be an issue but Teranie did a great job working the the environment. She really captured each moment throughout the wedding. She had a video and blog up and ready to view the evening of the wedding, she's incredible! She also had all our photos ready two weeks to the day. I loved the photos! Thank you Teranie! I would highly suggest her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2015

• See on map
    Location of (New Life Photography)