Nectar

52 Lake Avenue, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Nectar

As floral artisans weddings are the ultimate art form to which we can aspire. Sharing such a special occasion with our couples and their loved ones is truly a privilege, and the creative journey begins with our first meeting.

As you share your story with me I begin to uncover the details that make your love unique. It is those details that inspire me to create an atmosphere that expresses your love for each other. When planning your décor, your story is every bit as important as the season, the venue and your colors. Whether choosing linens, selecting a floral palette or incorporating candles, each of those details will influence the design for a truly special day.

I look forward to hearing your story.

Mean green bridesmaid's bouqet
Mean green bridesmaid's bouqet
Backyard bash bridal bouquet
Backyard bash bridal bouquet
Beach/nautical accent decor
Beach/nautical accent decor

22 Reviews for Nectar

Jasmine · Married on 04/30/2017

Misty is seriously one of the sweetest souls ever. First time we spoke on the phone I felt her vibe. She had a vision after speaking with me, that totally went with our vision. My wedding was everything and more and a large part of it was because of Misty. She created this AMAZING flower wall made with Succulents and roses. It was the talk of the town for a few weeks. my friends are still posting their pictures in front of the flower wall on IG.

mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Misty is a flower genius. I asked for whimsical fall succulents and she delivered! From the first vision discussion, to the final meeting with the general idea Misty just got me. I completely trusted her to create anything the day of and was floored by the work she pulled together while we talked. She even surprised me and did a "revel first look" of my bouquet the day of and I cried. It was stunning, in fact there was another wedding at our venue in the bigger ballroom that day and the bride asked me who my florist was. She was jealous.

What a wonderful soul to work with, so understanding and personal. I am so glad I went with a small business and loved the final product. Misty is a dream.

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 05/06/2016

I absolutely loved working with Misty from start to finish and cannot recommend her enough! She was incredibly respectful of my budget right from the beginning and worked with me to bring my floral vision to life. I honestly wasn't exactly sure what I wanted but I shared pictures with Misty and she created gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and arrangements for my wedding. Misty was always there to provide suggestions for escort cards, table linens, decorations, etc. when I was having trouble piecing everything together and she went above and beyond her job description! At the wedding, everyone was complimenting me on how gorgeous the flowers were! She is truly talented and has such a gift, you can tell she loves her job! I wish I could get married again and again so I could have Misty create more floral arrangements!!

Nectar FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 24.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,514.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• 52 Lake Avenue Woburn, 01801 See on map