Natural Elegance Events

Milwaukee, WI View map

$3,800 Package Price

Natural Elegance is a boutique wedding planning company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We bring a fresh, stylish, and authentic approach to planning unforgettable weddings for joyful couples.

How can Natural Elegance help with planning your wedding?

Natural Elegance brings an authentic and unique approach to wedding planning. We create elegant events that leave a lasting impression on your guests and reflect your personality as a couple. We value hard work and consistent communication, which we apply to each and every wedding we plan. Most importantly, we value establishing a trusting relationship with our clients. We know our couples value quality and we want them to know, without a doubt, we will provide them with just that.

As a boutique planner, we limit the number of weddings we take on each year so we can give the utmost attention to each of our couples. Each planning experience is custom-designed to fit your exact needs and wants. Experiences can include:

• Wedding design, vision, and decor planning
  • Vendor recommendations and help with the selection process
  • Budget creation and management
  • Timeline creation
  • Professional and experienced advice on all things wedding
  • Management of your vendor team
  • Ceremony planning and rehearsal management
  • Ensuring your wedding day runs smoothly

Although Natural Elegance focuses on weddings, we also love planning other events such as bridal showers, proposals, post-wedding brunches, rehearsal dinners, corporate, and other social functions.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily F. Married on 08/28/2021

Planner of my dreams ❤️

Well where do I start…
    Kristin is AMAZING. I went to school for event management and have worked in the industry most recently as a Director of Events at a country club. I knew when it came to my wedding I didn’t want to work it. I wanted to be a bride and be present. The first step to that was to hire Kristin. We hired her for full planning and it was worth every penny. We had an immense amount of personal challenges hit us prior to our wedding and Kristin was able to keep us on task and help us navigate planning during the hardest times of our life. She was upbeat, supportive and caring. She helped us with the overall design of the day, timeline, vendors, budget, day-of coordination, and so much more. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to have a professional, responsive, organized planner for your big day!
  • Tony
    Tony F. Married on 07/02/2021

An incredible planner who genuinely cares, gets things done, and keeps the day stress free

My wife and I originally planned our wedding for the summer of 2020, but had to postpone due to COVID. We were originally going to do the wedding planning ourselves, but through a series of events, ended up moving across the country, while our wedding was still in Wisconsin. It was at this point that we decided we needed some help.

We were incredibly impressed with how Kristin and Natural Elegance handled the planning for us. My wife and I are not organized people, and had a lot going on with our big move on top of the wedding. Kristin was patient with us, took care of everything, and made sure that we stayed on top of what needed to be done.

This alone was what we hoped for when we chose to hire a wedding planner, but Kristin went above and beyond. When we got to the week of the wedding, we had a wedding dress emergency and needed alterations done within just a few days. Kristin helped keep calm and found us someone to get the alterations done just in time.

On the day of, Kristin was amazing at keeping us on track with the schedule, getting everything set up, and making sure we didn't have anything to worry about. Any time things didn't go quite according to plan, Kristin always told us not to worry about it and had a solution.

I can genuinely say that I don't think our wedding day would have been as incredible as it was if we didn't have Kristin's help, and I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.
  • Ali
    Ali Y. Married on 06/26/2021

Kristin is amazing!

I will always always recommend Kristin and her team to help coordinate your wedding. We hired her to help us starting about 6 months out, and she was so helpful keeping us organized with the vendor contact info, schedule for the day, and helping to make sure our whole day ran smoothly. Most notably, she helped us with so many last minute adds and helped us to make our transition to an inside ceremony seamless. She also helped us with our rehearsal, to help ensure everyone knew what to do and where to be. Thank you Kristin for all your help. We couldn't have done it without her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Milwaukee, WI, 53222
Location of (Natural Elegance Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding