Natural Elegance Events

Milwaukee, WI View map

Natural Elegance is a boutique wedding planning company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

How can Natural Elegance help with planning your wedding?

Natural Elegance brings an authentic and unique approach to wedding planning. We create elegant events that leave a lasting impression on your guests and reflect your personality as a couple. We value hard work and consistent communication, which we apply to each and every wedding we plan. Most importantly, we value establishing a trusting relationship with our clients. We know our couples value quality and we want them to know, without a doubt, that we will provide them with just that.

We limit the number of weddings we take on each year so we can give the utmost attention to each of our couples. Although Natural Elegance focuses on weddings, we also love planning other events such as bridal showers, proposals, post-wedding brunches, rehearsal dinners, corporate, and other social functions.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Matt C. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Service/Partnership

We could not have been more pleased with the level of service we received from Kristin/Natural Elegance. They had templates for practically everything, to ensure nothing was forgotten. They met with us multiple times to ensure they captured our vision for our big day, and even provided excellent recommendations for the things we weren't quite sure what we wanted to do on. On the day of - they made EVERYTHING go smoothly - we were able to relax and enjoy our day. I HIGHLY recommend Natural Elegance for your planning/event coordination. OUTSTANDING!
  • Alexis
    Alexis R. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Experience - Best Wedding Planner!

Kristin and the Natural Elegance team were an absolute integral part of our wedding - I can say, in full confidence, that our wedding was such a success because Kristin and her team. For starters, she is such a pleasure to work with. She is so kind, professional, organized, responsive, creative - everything you could want (and need!) in a wedding planner or coordinator. As a COVID bride with one postponement, our planning process was a bit trying at times, but having Kristin there to assist and guide us through the chaos was such a blessing. She was always ahead of deadlines, flawlessly communicated and organized with the other vendors, and did everything in her power to ensure our wedding vision was brought to life. Our wedding day was totally stress free as we had the utmost confidence with Kristin there. Without a doubt, choosing Natural Elegance to be part of our wedding was the best decision we made during the entire process and we would recommend her team to any couples out there! Thank you Natural Elegance!
    Mallory F. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I鈥檓 Telling You鈥ire Kristin!!

I cannot express enough as to how wonderful, professional, and kind Kristin is. She was my listening ear and the calm to the COVID storm when my husband and I had to reschedule & rebook our wedding due to the pandemic. She is realistic and sets expectations for you, while helping you bring your dream wedding to life. I could call her with any questions/suggestions, and she was always honest. I was genuinely able to enjoy my wedding day with my husband because of her. She is someone you want on your wedding team. I strongly believe my wedding was amazing because of her. Run, don鈥檛 walk to have Natural Elegance as your wedding coordinator. You will NOT regret it. Thank you Kristin & the Natural Elegance team!!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews
Terrace 167
4.8 out of 5 rating , 66 Reviews

Milwaukee, WI, 53222
Location of (Natural Elegance Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding