735 N Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number

About Avenue Blue

Avenue Blue is a professional wedding planning service in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This team of experienced event coordinators and designers will make your wedding a one of a kind event. They are detail oriented and flexible in creating a package that meets your needs and budget. Whether you’re planning a simple elopement ceremony or a grand wedding celebration, Avenue Blue will be there every step of the way to make it a dream come true.

Avenue Blue offers day-of coordination, month-of coordination, and a la carte services for weddings of every style. They work with you one-on-one to determine your style, your preferred budget, and to learn about the elements of your wedding that will make it unique. Their services include:

• Wedding day itinerary
  • Vendor coordination
  • Venue walkthrough
  • Rehearsal and ceremony coordination
  • Distributing final payments and arranging return of rentals
  • Crafting project and assembly
  • Bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and post-wedding brunch planning
  • Set up and tear down of ceremony and reception venues

Other Services
Avenue Blue works with Enclave Light and Sound to provide exceptional wedding SJ and entertainment services to their clients. Enclave offers a discount to clients of Avenue Blue and will bring photobooths, uplighting, and ceremony sound equipment as part of your package.

beautiful blur bouquet 566450 orig 51 1038499
beautiful blur bouquet 566450 orig 51 1038499

5 Reviews for Avenue Blue

Kelly Sonnenberg · Married on 02/16/2018

Awesome and Easy!

My family had a number of important traditions that we wanted to include in our ceremony and reception. Avenue Blue made it all happen and made it look so easy! From making sure the microphone got passed to the right person quickly, to getting certain people together for specific photos we wanted, to helping hand out party favors at the end of the night – Ave Blue was awesome!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Joy Reeder · Married on 11/19/2017

Wish I had known about them sooner!

Wish I had known about them sooner!! I spent a month trying to figure out how our timeline should work. I knew there had to be a better way. Then I got in touch with Avenue Blue and immediately they knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me plan it in no time. Even better, they made it happen on the big day! I am so thankful for all that they did for us on our wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Misha Liddell · Married on 11/18/2017

Positive and Unflappable!

Fantastic staff, super accommodating and definitely worth it for all that they take care of! Our coordinator kept us on time all day. When the photographer wanted to catch some last minute shots in the golden hour lighting, she made adjustments and ensured our entrance to the dinner was spot on. We loved her positivity and ability to keep cool under pressure.

Sent on 01/30/2019