14 West Central Street, Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Natick Family Dental

Natick Family Dental is a locally-renown dentistry in Natick, Massachusetts. This team of board certified dentists and technicians offer a stress-free experience from beginning to end. With Natick Family Dental you can get a beautiful and white smile before your wedding day. They offer everything from basic preventative care and cosmetic procedures to full dental reconstruction. No matter what you need to get that picture-perfect smile, Natick Family Dental will be there every step of the way.

Natick Family Dental offers all-inclusive dental care for patients of all kinds. They offer free consultations for new patients, encouraging you to make the leap and get the cosmetic procedures you want before your wedding day. They offer a variety of cosmetic procedures including Invisalign, veneers, and teeth whitening. They also offer sedation dentistry for those who are nervous about their procedure.

dentist natick ma 51 1023019
Smile makeover natick ma
dentist natick ma 51 1023019

2 Reviews for Natick Family Dental

Bee Shay · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing place and very friendly

Yesterday was my first time visiting this dentist office because I needed to find a new dentist, and I have to say it was the best dentist office experience I've ever had. Everyone was so nice, answered all of my questions about veneers and Invisalign (and I had many), and really took the time to inform me about future options for cosmetic work. But, at the same time, I did not feel any pressure whatsoever to start down that road until I was ready. The dentist was wonderful, and she even said several times "when you're ready". The entire experience put me at ease and made me feel like they really cared about the health of my teeth and well-being. As long as I live in Wayland, I'll be going to this dentist. Amazing place, and I've only been once. :)

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Judith

Judith Glass · Married on 01/12/2019

Modern office, great staff

I initially visited Natick Dental after suffering the an emergency front tooth chip prior to my wedding. I received a strong recommendation and have been thrilled with the results and the ongoing care I have received. As soon as you step foot in the office, the natural anxiety subsides. With the modern finishes and impressive technology integration. The option to select your choice of music or choose a Netflix show to watch is awesome! The technology integration makes the time fly and relaxes me as a patient, but more importantly, the care and results are spectacular!

Sent on 01/14/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Natick Family Dental 2
    $1,000 off your Invisalign treatments

as a credit to your bill and includes a free consultation. Must sign waiver. New patients only. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Consultation required. Not valid with insurance. payment. Coupon void if altered.

• 14 West Central Street Natick, MA, 01760 See on map
    508-720-5000 (Phone number)
    Monday-Wednesday 8am-6pm Thursday 7am-7pm Friday-Saturday 8am-2pm Our cosmetic dentists are on call and available after hours