Jennifer Boss Beauty

Salem, NH View map Visit website

Jennifer Boss Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup service based in Salem, New Hampshire, that specializes in accentuating unique features and personalities with custom looks. Founded by master esthetician Jennifer, this dedicated team is highly experienced in working with all skin types, hair types, skin tones, and ages. Whether you seek to enhance your natural beauty or embrace a glamorous showstopping look, Jennifer and her team are ready to help. Everyone deserves to look beautiful on their wedding day, Jennifer will ensure it’s your kind of beautiful

Jennifer Boss Makeup Artistry works on the principle that beauty is not a one-fits-all industry. Bringing out your distinctive features and individual style is key to helping you feel confident on your big day. Jennifer’s team of licensed cosmetologists and estheticians knows how to help you feel comfortable in your skin when all eyes are on you. With years of on-location experience, this makeup team can ensure all applications are sweatproof, tearproof, dance proof, and full proof.

• Woman-owned

Batya R. Married on 08/18/2021

The only person I would hire to make me beautiful on my day

When Jennifer Boss does your makeup you feel like an absolute queen. There is no one else I would trust to do my makeup on my wedding day. She is so knowledgeable about both skincare and makeup and makes sure her brides are looking their best for their day. Hiring her and her team for your wedding is a no brainer that you won't regret. I cannot thank her enough!

Jennifer Boss Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for trusting us on your special day. We had such a wonderful time with you and your fabulous wedding party!
    Danielle Married on 05/30/2020

Best Ever!

Where can I even start. Jennifer is amazing. She worked with me through every step. We postponed our wedding 3x and she was able to accommodate through it all. My girls loved their makeup. They were very worried about having a professional service for makeup but Jennifer and her team made each on of them comfortable and glowing. I looked amazing and stayed that way all day/night. My makeup never moved or smudged. On top of her make up services I also visited her multiple times before the wedding for facials, ladies I do recommend this service as well. I felt amazing. In addition to her services, her personality is wonderful and she is a fellow animal lover so bonus points for that.
    Lyza L. Married on 07/27/2019

Makeup Magician!! 😍

Jennifer was incredible to work with! I hired her to do my makeup on my wedding day and she arrived on time and was super professional. I chose not to do a trial prior to the big day and she absolutely nailed the look I was going for! I was over the mooooon! Not only was she just straight up amazing, she also gave me a gift which was super thoughtful! I highly recommend Jennifer!

Jennifer Boss Beauty's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your sun and moon wedding! I’m happy to hear I nailed it! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Located Salem servicing all of New England Salem, NH, 03079
Location of (Jennifer Boss Beauty)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding