Salon Bella Mia

72 East Main St Suite A, Westborough, MA 01581 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Salon Bella Mia

Salon Bella Mia is a salon in Westborough, Massachusetts, offering world class client services from professional hair and makeup experts who are prepared to make you look absolutely perfect on your wedding day. With over 20 years of combined experience, the licensed staff will bring you into your wedding day with style, grace, and sheer perfection. The team at Salon Bella Mia is highly and extensively trained — and can provide everything from traditional and soft bridal looks, to the bold and glamorous.

Salon Bella Mia offers wedding day beauty services ranging from sweat and tear proof Temptu airbrush makeup; to any hairstyle you can dream up, including, complex pinnings, braids, and headpiece insertions. Their vow to you is not to leave until those closest to you feel comfortable and confident removing and placing your veil! On-site services mean you can relax at your home and venue and let the glamour come to you, and hair and makeup trials ensure you’ve pinned down your exact look with your stylist before your big day arrives.

Follow Salon Bella Mia on

Salon Bella Mia 3
Salon Bella Mia 4
Salon Bella Mia 5

Carol · Married on 07/21/2018

As the mother of the bride, I thought I'd share my perspective. Faryn, Courtney and Bree of Salon Bella Mia were just fabulous for my daughter's wedding 7/21/18. During the "trial" a few months ago, it was clear they "got" what she wanted & did a lovely hairdo and perfect makeup. Faryn took lots of pictures, & when the wedding day came, was easily able to replicate the look my daughter wanted. She forwarded very clear instructions for everyone getting hair and makeup a few days before, so we all knew what to do. She & her team arrived exactly on time, got to work, & were done earlier than they'd anticipated. They did 8 people for hair, and 6 for makeup in about 4 or 4 1/4 hours. We had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the preparation. They were completely professional and experienced with Caucasian, but also African-American hair (and I'd assume Asian and other types of hair) This versatility was unusual and very appreciated. They're also fun & extremely easy to work with. I'm so grateful for the 3 of them and Salon Bella Mia - they really helped us to look our best, & understood what each of us (including 2 Moms and 1 aunt, the 3 of us being "of a certain age") wanted individually. I highly recommend them for anyone in the Boston area!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Salon Bella Mia 7
    Salon Bella Mia 8
    Salon Bella Mia 9

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

The team at Salon Bella Mia is a treasure! Faryn and Courtney came all the way to Providence, RI to do my wedding on site, for a very fair price. They were friendly and professional, listened to me, learned a new hairstyle for me (finger wave!), and were overall lovely to work with.

I don't have my professional wedding photos back yet, but you can see my hair and makeup trial pic on this review. I felt so fabulous walking around with that hair for the day :)

I traveled to Salon Bella Mia for my trial, and Faryn and Courtney came to me for the day of the wedding. The "amount I spent with the vendor" on this review includes my own hair and makeup, trial and wedding day. They also did hair and makeup for my mother and some of my bridal party, and we were all able to pay individually. Their pricing is clear and comparable to/better than salons in the downtown Providence area, with the added benefit of private on-site service!

Everyone's hair and makeup looked fabulous, and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Salon Bella Mia 10

Salon Bella Mia's reply:

Beth,

Thank you again for choosing us for your special day!! It was a pleasure to work with your wonderful loved ones. We anticipate the return professional pictures, and this was by far one of the most fluid and flawless romantic bridal looks we have done to date. Making your inner beauty shine through was our absolute pleasure.

We wish a lifetime of health, happiness, and many more memories,
    Faryn & Courtney

Salon Bella Mia FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing