Salon Bella Mia Reviews

Salon Bella Mia 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Faryn, Courtney, and Bree did a fantastic job on me and my ladies on Oct 6th! From the trial to the big day, they knew exactly what I wanted for hair and make up and that was the most important thing to me! They set up quickly and absolutely slayed everyone’s requests for looks! Not to mention, they got along and fit in with my group extremely well! (We are a little crazy!)

THANK YOU GUYS for killing it on my wedding day! I highly recommend Salon Bella Mia for your wedding day if you want fun, down to earth, amazing ladies to make you and your bridesmaids look stunning on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Salon Bella Mia 8

Carol · Married on 07/21/2018

As the mother of the bride, I thought I'd share my perspective. Faryn, Courtney and Bree of Salon Bella Mia were just fabulous for my daughter's wedding 7/21/18. During the "trial" a few months ago, it was clear they "got" what she wanted & did a lovely hairdo and perfect makeup. Faryn took lots of pictures, & when the wedding day came, was easily able to replicate the look my daughter wanted. She forwarded very clear instructions for everyone getting hair and makeup a few days before, so we all knew what to do. She & her team arrived exactly on time, got to work, & were done earlier than they'd anticipated. They did 8 people for hair, and 6 for makeup in about 4 or 4 1/4 hours. We had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the preparation. They were completely professional and experienced with Caucasian, but also African-American hair (and I'd assume Asian and other types of hair) This versatility was unusual and very appreciated. They're also fun & extremely easy to work with. I'm so grateful for the 3 of them and Salon Bella Mia - they really helped us to look our best, & understood what each of us (including 2 Moms and 1 aunt, the 3 of us being "of a certain age") wanted individually. I highly recommend them for anyone in the Boston area!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Salon Bella Mia 9
    Salon Bella Mia 10
    Salon Bella Mia 11

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Best salon for wedding hair and makeup!!

I got married a year ago today (!) and used Salon Bella Mia for my wedding hair and makeup, plus my bridesmaids hair and makeup, and I cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Faryn and her team of stylists were fantastic: professional and on time, friendly, helpful, flexible, and accommodating. They are also incredibly experienced and talented. They can do every hair and complexion type (which was really helpful as my wedding party included almost every hair type imaginable: thick, thin, short, long, curly, straight, and ethnic hair, not to mention many different skin tones), and they made everyone look STUNNING. And everyone's hair and makeup stayed beautifully all day (which included a breezy, very warm outdoor ceremony and an active indoor reception with lots of dancing). In addition, Faryn and her team came to our hotel to do our hair and makeup, which was a huge help, and their prices are very reasonable. My bridesmaids and I were so so happy with them. Salon Bella Mia is the best!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Salon Bella Mia 12
    Salon Bella Mia 13
    Salon Bella Mia 14

Sara · Married on 10/15/2017

Wonderful and thoughtful!

The team was very helpful and listened to all the concerns and wants that each person had. My friend (who was also a bridesmaid) is using them for her wedding this November based off our experience!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

The team at Salon Bella Mia is a treasure! Faryn and Courtney came all the way to Providence, RI to do my wedding on site, for a very fair price. They were friendly and professional, listened to me, learned a new hairstyle for me (finger wave!), and were overall lovely to work with.

I don't have my professional wedding photos back yet, but you can see my hair and makeup trial pic on this review. I felt so fabulous walking around with that hair for the day :)

I traveled to Salon Bella Mia for my trial, and Faryn and Courtney came to me for the day of the wedding. The "amount I spent with the vendor" on this review includes my own hair and makeup, trial and wedding day. They also did hair and makeup for my mother and some of my bridal party, and we were all able to pay individually. Their pricing is clear and comparable to/better than salons in the downtown Providence area, with the added benefit of private on-site service!

Everyone's hair and makeup looked fabulous, and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Salon Bella Mia 15

Salon Bella Mia's reply:

Beth,

Thank you again for choosing us for your special day!! It was a pleasure to work with your wonderful loved ones. We anticipate the return professional pictures, and this was by far one of the most fluid and flawless romantic bridal looks we have done to date. Making your inner beauty shine through was our absolute pleasure.

We wish a lifetime of health, happiness, and many more memories,
    Faryn & Courtney

Sherry · Married on 08/16/2017

Faryn at Salon Bella Mia did an amazing job with my wedding day hair and make up! She asked for feed back along the way, listened and made adjustments for the exact and perfect look for my style and special day! I couldn't have been happier with the final results and felt confident and beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Stefanie · Married on 07/01/2017

The ladies were professional and on time! The hair (especially mine as the bride) has gotten so many compliments and was absolutely perfect and breathtakingly beautiful!!! They are worth every cent!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • I

Isabel Vining · Married on 12/29/2014

Absolutely pleased

Thank you Faryn at Salon Bella!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Ericka · Married on 08/01/2014

Faryn did an amazing job doing both hair and make-up for me and my wedding party. She was also very helpful and professional prior to my wedding. On the day, she came on time and finished on time. She was accommodating to everyone (including my young nieces). I highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

I did not have a great experience with this salon. Definitely do not book with them if you have a large bridal party or a lot of people getting their services! They sent 1.5 stylists (I say .5 because one only did makeup) for a group of 8-10 girls getting hair and makeup done. I ended up being rushed with my hair and makeup so we could make it to the church on time. The lead stylist wouldn’t let the makeup stylist prep me even though we were already in a rush! The lead stylist was rude to some of the other girls and my photographer. I wasn’t completely happy with how everything came out, I actually wish the makeup stylist did my makeup because I think her makeup application was better than the lead, my bridesmaids’ makeup looked great (request Courtney for makeup). I’m very disappointed with the services I received from this salon, I made it very clear I had a large bridal party (12 bridesmaids) and they only sent two stylists one of which only did makeup.

Sent on 10/03/2018