Powder Room Studio

Pelham, NH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Madeline of POWDER ROOM STUDIO is a professional makeup artist covering all of New England. My main goal is to create a comfortable, stress-free environment while discovering what beautiful means to you! With over 15 years of experience, I have dedicated my career to perfecting the skills needed to create a gorgeous wedding look for you and your wedding party. I am available to travel anywhere in New Hampshire for your wedding, as well as Maine and Massachusetts. My studio is based in Haverhill MA for trials and lessons and I live in Pelham NH. I also offer brow services and lash services in studio to get you looking your best before the wedding day. On the day of your wedding I will travel to you with everything needed to ensure you and your wedding crew looks absolutely beautiful!

Madeline (POWDER ROOM STUDIO) provides consultations and discounts for groups of any size. All makeup services are designed to give you a perfect custom makeup look for you and your bridal party. I offer full custom makeup trials and on-site makeup, I come to you with everything need to make you feel as beautiful and comfortable as possible so there’s no worry about time constraints and extra stress. Every makeup service is perfectly custom to each person and ensures you look and feel amazing all day and night!!

• Fake lashes
  • Lip touch up kit
  • Custom skin prep
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Natural brow services
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Samantha Getting married on 02/08/2023
    Madeline has done my makeup on 3 occassions recently, twice for weddings I was in and she also did the bridal parties makeup as well. Everyone loved their makeup, we all felt so beautiful, and it outlasted all our dancing the entire night. She recently did my makeup for a wedding I was attending and I couldn’t have been happier that I didn’t have to worry about a thing, she makes me feel so beautiful every time!! Love love love Madeline, she is so professional, sweet and talented.

Powder Room Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! You are always so fun to work with and I love that you continue to trust me to glam you up!! Xo
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Getting married on 07/10/2022

The absolute BEST!

Madeline and Leslie were, in short, the absolute best makeup & hair team a bride could ask for. I live out of state and when I flew in for a weekend - during a pandemic, no less! - they were so flexible in coordinating a time for a trial. The wedding itself was not near their studio and they still were willing to trek out and give us everything they had. They are the ultimate professionals and artists. I felt so deeply blessed to have their warm, joyful, and loving presences on my wedding day. I was absolutely thrilled with how me and my bridesmaids looked - I was so nervous about looking overdone and they made me feel like a more beautiful version of myself. There was nothing overdone or overstyled - their work was flawless. Moreover, it was so wonderful to have them around as we all got ready! Their personalities were reassuring, patient, fun, and warm, and I genuinely felt like I had won the lottery when I chose them as my team. I have just one piece of advice: run, don't walk, to choose them for your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pelham Pelham, NH, 03301
2075900313
Location of (Powder Room Studio)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding