Pelham, Pelham, NH 03301 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MAD Makeup Artistry

Madeline of MAD Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup artist covering all of New England. My main goal is to create a comfortable, stress-free environment while discovering what beautiful means to you! With over 10 years of experience, I have dedicated my career to perfecting the skills needed to create a gorgeous wedding look for you and your wedding party. I am available to travel anywhere in New Hampshire for your wedding, as well as Maine and Massachusetts.

Madeline (MAD Makeup Artistry) provides consultations and discounts for groups of any size. All makeup services are designed to give you a perfect custom makeup look for you and your bridal party. I offer full custom makeup trials and on-site makeup, I come to you with everything need to make you feel as beautiful and comfortable as possible so there’s no worry about time constraints and extra stress. Every makeup service is perfectly custom to each person and ensures you look and feel amazing all day and night!!

• Fake lashes

MAD Makeup Artistry 5
  • Christina

Christina · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Madeline did my wedding makeup and my bridal party. She did so good it came out exactly what I pictured. I would highly recommend her and made the process fun and stress free.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    MAD Makeup Artistry 8
    MAD Makeup Artistry 9
  • kelsey

kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Makeup

Madeline did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding last weekend! She also did a beautiful job on my MOH, bridesmaid, mom, and mother-in-law. I was super impressed! The makeup held up really well over the course of the night too. Madeline made the whole experienced feel relaxed and never rushed, which we all really appreciated. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/19/2019

MAD Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare

• Pelham Pelham, New Hampshire, 03301 See on map