Pelham, Pelham, NH 03301 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MAD Makeup Artistry

Madeline of MAD Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup artist covering all of New England. My main goal is to create a comfortable, stress-free environment while discovering what beautiful means to you! With over 10 years of experience, I have dedicated my career to perfecting the skills needed to create a gorgeous wedding look for you and your wedding party. I am available to travel anywhere in New Hampshire for your wedding, as well as Maine and Massachusetts.

Madeline (MAD Makeup Artistry) provides consultations and discounts for groups of any size. All makeup services are designed to give you a perfect custom makeup look for you and your bridal party. I offer full custom makeup trials and on-site makeup, I come to you with everything need to make you feel as beautiful and comfortable as possible so there’s no worry about time constraints and extra stress. Every makeup service is perfectly custom to each person and ensures you look and feel amazing all day and night!!

• Fake lashes

MAD Makeup Artistry 2
MAD Makeup Artistry 3

Lisa Batbouta · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Day Makeup

Would highly recommend Madeline. She did a makeup trail for me before my wedding day and my wedding day makeup. I had never had my makeup professionally done before nor do I typically wear makeup on a daily basis. She found the perfect balance of soft and natural in real life but translate to the photographs. She was also able identify the style I was looking for via a few pinterest photos when I wasn't sure of the exact direction. She was also able to provide me with some skin care tips to improve the quality of my makeup application for the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was very professional. She arrived early and was ahead of schedule for getting makeup done for my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and I. Also she was willing to stay later then intended to help with some unexpected makeup needs the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Mrin

Mrin · Married on 11/09/2018

Lovely makeup artist

Madeline is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding day, and did my mother-in-law's makeup. Madeline is an absolute professional. She listened to what I wanted and created a look that was exactly what I was looking for. She is the nicest person and is so pleasant. It was a wonderful experience working her. I highly recommend Madeline for your professional makeup needs!

Sent on 01/07/2019

MAD Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare

• Pelham Pelham, New Hampshire, 03301 See on map