Lyndsay Simon Beauty

Allston, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Boston, Massachusetts, Lyndsay Simon Beauty is a beauty practice that provides hairstyling and makeup application services for weddings and other special occasions. Owner and master makeup artist Lyndsay Simon has more than 10 years of beauty industry experience. Lyndsay and her team of 15 beauty professionals are dedicated to emphasizing the natural beauty of their clients with a luxuriant experience. You can draw on their wealth of knowledge to help craft that ideal look for your special day.

Lyndsay Simon Beauty offers wedding services in a variety of packages, which can cover your hair and makeup needs. This team offers beauty consultations, makeup application, hairstyling, body art, and men’s grooming. Personal bookings with Lyndsay are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Available makeup application services include natural makeup, airbrushed makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, false lash application, and tattoo coverage. Available hairstyling services include updos, blowouts, and extensions. You may avail of trials of these services prior to your special celebration to ensure your complete satisfaction. Lyndsay and her team take pride in their ability to create a wedding day look that befits your unique personal style.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Getting married on 04/08/2022

Lyndsay makes you feel and look like a queen

I do not even know where to start when speaking about my wedding day with Lyndsay, if I could give her 10 stars I would! From the initial clear and prompt communication, to helping set the schedule for the day to make sure everything runs smoothly, to showing up on time and prepared, (covid protection elements included) - just the initial experience was stress free. All of girls loved their makeup and experience with Lyndsay. And then when it came to my turn, she made me feel like an absolute queen from start to finish. She absolutely understood my inspiration and what I was looking for. When she was done, I still felt like myself but a more beautiful and amplified version of myself - which is exactly how you should feel on your wedding day! I wish I could get pampered and beautified by Lyndsay over and over agin. Thanks again Lynds (:
    Ana Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic at highlighting your natural beauty!

From initial call to running out the hotel room for the first look, everything was so easy. Lyndsay and her team are very personable and easy to work with. I am a hair and make-up challenged girl and typically live life in a side ponytail or messy bun so it was important to me to have a natural look that made me feel like myself while also feeling totally glammed up. Kelly and Eliza were perfect to help make that happen! I am more on the introverted side so I went into the trial I felt awkward initially, but they put me at ease immediately with their bubbly personalities and I left knowing I made the right choice in choosing Lyndsay Simon Beauty. They day-of went by so fast! They had a lot of humans to juggle and they did a wonderful job. Everyone looked fantastic and they nailed making all of us look cohesive while having different hair looks that fit each personality. They even did a lil' somethin' somethin' to my husband's hair which made him feel next level and it really showed he was feeling it in the pictures (it's not all about the bride IMO so make sure you let him feel special too!) I highly recommend Lyndsay's team!
  • Ryan
    Ryan J. Married on 10/02/2021

Working with Lyndsay Simon for my wedding hair & makeup was the best decision!

Lyndsay and Alicia did an incredible job making myself, my 6 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful for the big day! She was so easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, extremely punctual and efficient with the busy timeline the day of, and provided hair and makeup that lasted ALL DAY from a windy outdoor ceremony to 3+ hours of dance floor. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Erica & Ryan
    29 photos · 09/29/2017

Allston Allston, MA, 02134

By Appointment
Location of (Lyndsay Simon Beauty)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding