Lyndsay Simon Beauty Reviews

19 Reviews for Lyndsay Simon Beauty

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 12/31/2019

Highly recommend

HIGHLY recommend Lyndsay Simon Beauty for a bridal hair stylist! I found Lyndsay through the Instagram rabbit hole and I'm so lucky that I did. She was super responsive and professional. Our initial call was very informative and her prices were reasonable. She set me up with Alicia, who was absolutely amazing. Alicia listened to me, but also gave me some great tips and helped my bridal hair vision come to life. We ended up doing something completely different than the day of the trial, but I guess that's what trials are for and I couldn't have been happier. My biggest thing was that I wanted to feel myself on my wedding day and Alicia made that happen! I also had 7 bridesmaids that got their hair done and Alicia and Amy, her assistant, were very timely and made all of my bridesmaids look so beautiful! I honestly am very picky about a good hair stylist and without a doubt Alicia is one of the best!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

The best MUA ever!!!

If I could give ten stars seriously I would! Working with Lyndsay was an absolute dream. From the planning process, the trials to the big day everything was so perfectly coordinated and simple! Lyndsay and her talented team transformed my vision into reality and even beyond that. My makeup was so flawless and perfect while still looking natural and me. We had the heat of summer for the big day reaching 95 at one point on the beach with SO much humidity, and there was not a drop of sweat on my face the entire day guests were coming up to me at 11pm asking how my makeup was still so flawless. Lyndsay also gave out mini lip kits for the bridesmaids for the day so they could touch up, it was all so thoughtful Alicia did my hair so amazing, when she revealed the back and how whimsical she made it brought me to tears. I will continue to recommend this team to any bride or any friend looking to feel their most beautiful and I hope to work with them again one day!

Sent on 08/09/2019

colleen youngs · Married on 08/03/2019

AMAZING!!! No need to look further

Lyndsay was an absolutely pleasure to work with. From the moment I had my first phone call with her I knew I was in good hands, after a terrible first trail with another vendor. Lyndsay quickly fit me in for a trial that was absolutely perfect for hair with heather and makeup. I had done my trial so far before the wedding, Lyndsay was so accommodating to fit me in for second one as the wedding approached. Onto the wedding day, Lyndsay and her team are a DREAM! If I would do it all over again would 100% recommend Lyndsay. For makeup, receiving a face masks and a hand massage does nothing but calm the wedding day jitters and keep your bridesmaids smiling. Last minute, I realized I should have had Lyndsay stay past first look to make sure we were in good shape to walk down the isle, she was immediately able to do this for me. Bridesmaids were staring “if I had more friends getting married I would tell them” I have never felt more beautiful in my life thanks to Heather and Lyndsay. From start to finish, she was nothing short of professional, always quick to respond and a joy to work with. GO BOOK HER NOW!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Good experience

Lyndsay was recommended to me through a good friend. Lyndsay is extremely knowledgeable about every product she uses. Lyndsay gave me a ton of product and skin routine recommendations months before the wedding day. I have acne prone skin and can have really bad breakouts. Once the wedding day arrived, I was extremely happy with my skin and loved my make up. Her hair stylist Kelly nailed my hair style as well! Lyndsay makes the morning of your wedding day a great experience by providing a relaxing environment. Everyone loved the face masks prior to applying make up. All of her staff are very personable and talented. She is going to be a vendor for my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Katie Carome · Married on 07/31/2019

Incredible Hair and Make Up Artists!

Lyndsay and her team are amazing to work with. If you are a bride who is looking for a makeup artist who will make you look stunning by highlighting your natural beauty, I strongly recommend hiring Lyndsay and her team. Ari did my make up for both my engagement photographs and my wedding and in all of the pictures I am so happy because I look like my best self. Ari was super receptive to what I wanted, but also provided me with a lot of guidance/advice when some of the things I thought wanted she knew wouldn't actual match my vision for my wedding make up. She did a great job with bridesmaids as well. They are already so beautiful, but she made them look extra stunning. Ari also did my hair for my engagement shoot and it was gorgeous as well. I had airbrush make up and I loved it. I barely noticed I was wearing make up the whole night, and it looked flawless even after hours of dancing.

Alicia worked magic with my hair for the wedding. I wanted an updo to show off the back of my dress and keep my hair easy to manage in the summer heat, but I still wanted to make sure my hair framed my face since I have had some bad experiences with updos in the past. I also wanted to make sure my hair was interesting and took advantage of my highlights. She delivered on all of my requests. I got so many compliments on my hair and I find myself looking at pictures of my hair all the time. It is one of my favorite parts of my wedding look. My hair was so well secured that barely a hair was out of place even after hours of dancing.

We had two assistants the day of who helped with prepping our hair, and giving face masks and hand massages. It was such a relaxing way to start the morning. Everyone was so much fun to hang out with while we were getting ready, and we had so many laughs.

I cannot recommend Lyndsay and her team enough. I know I will recommend her for all of my friends getting married in New England, and I know I will look to work with them again for any events I have in the future that I want to have professional hair/make up done. (Photographs by Shawon Davis Photography)

Sent on 10/30/2019

Tina Tavares Powderly · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing! Flexible! We all looked like movie stars!

Lyndsay Simon stepped in for me about 2 months before me wedding when another vendor didn't work out. Kelly was amazing! She did magic with my graying hair, yet made my bridesmaids, ages 13-29, look gorgeous. I've never been told I've been "stunning" before yet Kelly made it happen. She also was a doll to have around on the wedding day - so glad I paid attention to personality because you are with them for hours on your wedding day and you want someone warm positive and fun! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Rowe · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning Hair and Make up by Lyndsay and Alicia

Lyndsay and her team were amazing! This was one of the hardest things for me to book for a couple of reasons. I was worried about the travel costs being sky high and I do not own a car so getting a trial in Newport (where I got married) would have been extremely difficult. This all led me to Lyndsay. When I reached out for pricing we scheduled a phone call that day. After talking with her on the phone I knew she was the one. She was so helpful in the early stages. I was worried about airbrushing because that sounded to intense but she took her time to explain the difference. It was amazing that she was so accommodating when booking my hair and make up trial. We were taking our engagement photos on this certain day and I asked would it be possible for that day. I knew that it would not potentially be possible but hey why not give it a shot. Thankfully she was available and I was able to use my fab hair and make up for our engagement photo shoot. On the day of they arrived on time. Everyone’s make up was stunning! Lyndsay did an amazing job. I was so happy with my make up as well. It lasted all night! Alicia was our hair stylist and she did an amazing job as well. Everyone got exactly what they were looking for. Even my sister who has shorter hair looked fabulous. My hair was amazing. During the trial we tried 3 or 4 options so it was hard to see what the final product would be. I bought hair extensions to help bulk my low bun. I was so happy with the outcome. Everything was perfect and I cannot recommend Lyndsay and her team enough! Amazing all stars!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Paige

Paige Dougherty · Married on 01/01/2019

Lyndsay and her team are magic

Lyndsay and her team are amazing in every way. My experience from start to finish was a dream. From day one, Lyndsay was patient, kind, and SO flexible (not to mention she answers emails in 0.5 seconds). She accommodated my trial on a Saturday evening because I was coming from out of state and made me feel so, so confident about my big day. Flash forward to the wedding... every single one of my bridal party looked INCREDIBLE and loved their looks (which lasted the whole night, through laughs and tears and drinks). I can't even tell you how incredible my hair and makeup was. It was insane. I received countless compliments and have never felt so beautiful. Also, when your makeup stands out and defines your features in pictures from a distance... you know its good. Lyndsay would be the first vendor I booked if I were to do it all over again. I can't recommend her enough. She is MAGIC!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Lyndsay last month for my wedding hair and makeup and was so happy I did! She and her team were incredible. I had a large wedding party, and it was so amazing for us that she brought a few other hair/makeup artists to make the whole process go faster. Several of my bridesmaids commented on how much they loved it and felt as if they were treated with so much care as if they were the bride. She brings soothing face masks to wear before applying the makeup which was really nice. I typically do not wear much makeup and wanted a light natural look and she really worked with me to make sure that happened! I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

The girls at Lyndsay Simon Beauty are incredible! Taylor and Becky helped glam up my Bridesmaids, mother and I for my beach wedding and all of us could not have been happier with the result. Both Taylor and Becky have a wonderful eye for detail and listened to what each of us wanted the day of. All of the girls are friendly, fun and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/01/2017

LOVED Lyndsay Simon Beauty for my hair and makeup! The ladies from Lyndsay Simon were lovely to work with and did a fantastic job with all the hair and makeup for my wedding. I have received so many compliments from guests. Some of my bridesmaids are also very picky about hair and makeup and they loved Lyndsay Simon too. They did a good job making you look your best in a natural way. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Mary · Married on 10/02/2016

There is not enough space here to review Lindsay! Amazing and talented! She made my bridesmaids and I look so beautiful! Great girl and so sweet! I truly recommend her for your wedding! Wish we could do this all over again!

Sent on 10/15/2016

thielly · Married on 07/30/2016

Best makeup experience I've had in a long time. Lyndsay and her team did the makeup and hair for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. She is responsive, talented, detailed oriented and extremely friendly. I am a huge fan.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lyndsay is AMAZING! She is professional, funny, and sociable. She really knows how to make the bride and her girls feel like SUPERSTARS!

The 5 star review goes all around - she was responsive the whole entire time, from beginning to end. Her products are great! She takes pride in all of her products and explains each and everyone that she uses. And, my makeup still looked PERFECT when I got back to the hotel around 11! That impressed me a lot, seeing as my makeup was done around 1:45.

Definitely know who I am calling in 10 years for our vow renewal ceremony ;)

Sent on 08/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

I had seen Lyndsay's makeup work on a friend at her wedding about 6 months before my wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful and I knew I would want her to do my makeup for my wedding. I contacted her and she was very professional and responsive. She provided me with all of the information necessary to make an informed decision. I had her do my makeup, along with my sister and my mother. Everyone looked beautiful. We opted for a more natural look; however, she can do any look that you want! She is very talented! I did go with the fake lashes which I thought just added a great pop to my overall look! I was SO pleased with how I looked!! While I could have done my own makeup, I wanted to not have to worry about doing it for my big day! The makeup lasted all day and I looked great even after sweating on the dance floor!!! You will not be disappointed with your choice if you decide to go with Lyndsay!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

I hired Lyndsay for my wedding makeup and it was absolutely amazing. She did me, 5 bridesmaids, and my mom and we all looked absolutely gorgeous. I recommended her to my friend for her wedding and she hired Lyndsay! Lyndsay and so fun and so passionate about makeup. I'm so glad I found her and can't wait to hire her again!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Lyndsay is the absolute best. Not only does she have ahh-mazing makeup skills, but her personality rocks. Lyndsay did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in June of 2014. I'm the type of person who rarely wears makeup, so I'm a bit hesitant when people do my makeup. More for the reason I still want to feel like me. Well Lyndsay really listens and asks you everything before putting makeup on. I think I look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. The amount of makeup was perfect, as I still felt like myself. All my bridesmaids also look stunning. I would highly recommend Lyndsay for any makeup needs.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kathleen · Married on 08/07/2010

Lyndsay was an incredible make up artist for my big day - she conducted her work with the utmost professionalism and made the day that more extra special! Every one of my bridesmaids, Mom, Mother in law, and myself looked gorgeous and it shows in each and every picture. I would recommend her to anybody!!! She also knows how to handle each skin type, tone and hair color perfectly!!

Sent on 09/10/2010

caitlin · Married on 08/07/2010

great work with any skin type! great for both dramatic or natural appearing make up.

Sent on 09/10/2010