Natasha Dale Photography

Asheville, NC View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Based out of Asheville, North Carolina, Natasha Dale Photography produces priceless images from couples’ weddings and other milestone occasions. Natasha is a passionate photographer who feels honored to document some of life’s most precious moments. She has been inspired by the art of photography from an early age. Ever since then, Natasha has discovered the beauty around her including one-of-a-kind love stories.

Natasha Dale Photography offers a variety of elopement and wedding packages for you to choose from. Their elopement options are great for smaller, more quaint gatherings. Here, you can avail of two hours coverage, a minimum of 30 images, and 10 high-resolution images with detailed photoshop edit. Alternatively, Natasha’s most comprehensive wedding package features an engagement session, two photographers, a minimum of 300 photos, 20 high-resolution images, and more. Prices start at $1,800.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• F
    Fiona B. Married on 08/17/2021

The best ever Photographer

Natasha was incredible to work with. We knew from the start that we had made a great choice, as she was so willing to accommodate our requests and had such great energy about her. She wanted to bring out our true emotions and love that we have for each other but without getting us to constantly smile & grin at the camera, which was perfect for us! We have seen a few taster photos and cannot wait to see the complete album but what we have seen has blown us away! Natasha really made us feel comfortable in front of the lens and we cannot thank her enough for that. Choose Natasha, you will not regret it! Fiona & Kittrick.

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Hi Fiona, thank you for your very kind words! I loved our session and the lighting that day - oh my! You were 'game for trying anything' and that made it so enjoyable. I look forward to shooting your Anniversary as planned :) Natasha
    Amber P. Married on 07/02/2021

The BEST photographer in AVL

Tasha is such an INCREDIBLE photographer. Not only are her photos beautiful but she is quick to respond, easy to work with, and fun to hang out with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Tasha for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Oh Amber, you humble me, thank you. You were so great to work with and gave me creative freedom on your special day and I too, am in love with your photographs. Thank you again for being such a pleasure to work with.
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 06/27/2021

Best photographer EVER!

Natasha is honestly the BEST photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is she incredibly kind, personable, and fun—she is also incredibly talented. She captured my special day with such artistry and talent, my pictures were awe inspiring. Natasha made my small elopement look like a million dollar wedding! On top of her perfectly timed shots and impressive camera angles, she captures TRUE feelings and emotions. My wedding album looks like something out of magazines, but they also look incredibly genuine and natural—and I think that takes REAL talent.

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Nicole, thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful ceremony. From the first time that we met (in video chat - thank you for taking the time for me), I knew that we were going to create some magic! Yourself & Michael were willing to get rained on, be creative & most of all permitted me to step inside the world of love that you have for each other. I will always remember this wedding and every time that I think about it, it brings a huge smile to my face. x Natasha

Real Weddings

Team

Natasha Dale
Natasha Dale
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. A little about me :) I love romance, cups of strong British tea, fireside chats and cuddling with my hubby and pets. I own 3 rescue cats: Monkey (my beautiful black & white Tuxedo cat). Then there is Tiggy, a super smart and super sassy tabby. And then there is Munchie....half Maine-Coon and I seriously need to work as hard as I do in order to just pay for her treats! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a huge Olympics fan and I will watch anything and everything. I also cry like a baby watching the opening ceremony and closing ceremony, without fail. I don't know why but it just feels that for 2 weeks the whole world comes together and a little more love is shown.

My favorite color is brown. I know, right?! Hey...I like to give brown some love, it's earthy and natural (and hides cat hair really well).

Love to you on your journey. xx

60 Park Avenue North Asheville, NC, 28801
828-392-1973
Location of (Natasha Dale Photography)

Natasha Dale Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in the starting price?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Natasha Dale Photography offer for wedding events?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Natasha Dale Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Natasha Dale Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding