Natasha Dale Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Based out of Asheville, North Carolina, Natasha Dale Photography produces priceless images from couples’ weddings and elopements.

As featured in Southern Bride Magazine Winter/Spring 2022-2023!

Natasha is a passionate photographer who feels honored to document some of life’s most precious moments. She has been inspired by the art of photography from an early age. Ever since then, Natasha has discovered the beauty around her including one-of-a-kind love stories.

Natasha Dale's style of photography is candid photo-journalism combined with beautifully curated & artistic portraits, inspired by fine-art imagery. If you picture your wedding as reminiscing of one "straight out of a magazine", contact Natasha.

From intimate elopements to multi-day wedding ceremonies, Natasha Dale offers a variety of wedding photography services. Natasha Dale Photography is based in Asheville, North Carolina and is open to traveling to beautiful destinations worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley Married on 11/10/2022

Awesome Photographer

Natasha was phenomenal. My partner and I are so pleased with how our wedding photos turned out, she captured us so well! I would recommend her to everybody as a wedding photographer

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Thank you soooo much Ashley. Your elopement was magical and I would love to do it over and over again. You were both a joy to work with (and little Beau!). Natasha
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 10/13/2022

Book natasha!

Natasha is an incredible person and photographer! My husband and I were amazed by her incredible communication and photography skills. I was nervous about the pictures because I don't get pictures often. I'm so glad I found Natasha because she helped the nerves, suggested poses, and explained what she was doing. Natasha first helped us out with our engagement shoot. She brought up so many good ideas for times and places and made the process seamless. She was a positive presence on the wedding day as well. Natasha was always happy and came up with shots we wanted, and some she thought were good. She was very knowledgeable about photography. Natasha always kept us informed of what was happening and kept in contact with the coordinator. When we got our pictures, we were thrilled with how stunning they were! Every picture looked beautiful and so well done. All of the friends and family members were pleased with the photos! Many of our guests noted how impressed they were with Natasha's promptness, accommodations, and kindness. We were so impressed with everything that we plan to use Natasha for our anniversary pictures!

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Logan, your wedding was amazing! When you first reached out to me and said about your vision for a fairytale inspired wedding, I was over the moon excited to be part of.

I cannot tell you how grateful I am that you chose me as your wedding photographer and I cannot wait to be part of future photo sessions in the future.
    Thank you!

Team

Natasha Dale
Natasha Dale
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. A little about me :) I love romance, cups of strong British tea, fireside chats and cuddling with my hubby and pets. I own 3 rescue cats: Monkey (my beautiful black & white Tuxedo cat). Then there is Tiggy, a super smart and super sassy tabby. And then there is Munchie....half Maine-Coon and I seriously need to work as hard as I do in order to just pay for her treats! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a huge Olympics fan and I will watch anything and everything. I also cry like a baby watching the opening ceremony and closing ceremony, without fail. I don't know why but it just feels that for 2 weeks the whole world comes together and a little more love is shown.

My favorite color is brown. I know, right?! Hey...I like to give brown some love, it's earthy and natural (and hides cat hair really well).

Love to you on your journey. xx

Flawless
Capital Club of Asheville
4.7 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Rooftop Weddings

60 Park Avenue North Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Natasha Dale Photography)

Natasha Dale Photography frequently asked questions

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Natasha Dale Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding