Natasha Dale Photography

Asheville, NC View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Based out of Asheville, North Carolina, Natasha Dale Photography produces priceless images from couples’ weddings and other milestone occasions. Natasha is a passionate photographer who feels honored to document some of life’s most precious moments. She has been inspired by the art of photography from an early age. Ever since then, Natasha has discovered the beauty around her including one-of-a-kind love stories.

Natasha Dale Photography offers a variety of elopement and wedding packages for you to choose from. Their elopement options are great for smaller, more quaint gatherings. Here, you can avail of two hours coverage, a minimum of 30 images, and 10 high-resolution images with detailed photoshop edit. Alternatively, Natasha’s most comprehensive wedding package features an engagement session, two photographers, a minimum of 300 photos, 20 high-resolution images, and more. Wedding elopement prices start at $2,350.

Natasha Dale and her team are fully vaccinated against COVID19.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Anna
    Anna Getting married on 06/22/2022

Gorgeous photos!!!

Natasha was extremely friendly and fun while still remaining professional. She definitely knows how to handle a crowd and delivered pictures that greatly exceeded our expectations. She has an exceptional eye for scenery, poses, and candids, and managed to bring the little details of the wedding to life.

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Anna, it was my pleasure to photograph your beautiful and intimate wedding to Noah. I hope that you have an amazing start to your new life in New Mexico and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Natasha
    Tabitha G. Married on 11/07/2021

Outstanding work and vibrant personality!

atasha was an absolute joy to work with! We came to Asheville from out of town to do an engagement shoot in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Of course, the day before the weather was finicky and there were road closures, but Natasha was super flexible and accommodating with the date and the location of the shoot. She was able to reschedule to later in the weekend on super short notice, and was flexible as far as location (even though we were thankfully able to go with the original plan!) She was also super kind when we were low on gas after the shoot and let us follow her to the closest gas station to make sure we got there okay.

She has a wonderful personality to work with and made us feel super comfortable. She is very knowledgeable about lighting, posing, etc and gave us lots of laughs. Natasha is super prompt in her responses and we also got our pictures back super quickly, which were everything we dreamed of.

I would highly recommended Natasha to anyone in the Asheville area needing any photography!

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Hi Tabitha, it was such a pleasure photographing yourself & Tyler for your beautiful engagement session. You were so much fun, especially as we braved the freezing cold weather. Thank you for allowing me to capture the fun and romantic side equally, we really did have a lot of fun and your words humble me. Natasha

Real Weddings

Team

Natasha Dale
Natasha Dale
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. A little about me :) I love romance, cups of strong British tea, fireside chats and cuddling with my hubby and pets. I own 3 rescue cats: Monkey (my beautiful black & white Tuxedo cat). Then there is Tiggy, a super smart and super sassy tabby. And then there is Munchie....half Maine-Coon and I seriously need to work as hard as I do in order to just pay for her treats! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a huge Olympics fan and I will watch anything and everything. I also cry like a baby watching the opening ceremony and closing ceremony, without fail. I don't know why but it just feels that for 2 weeks the whole world comes together and a little more love is shown.

My favorite color is brown. I know, right?! Hey...I like to give brown some love, it's earthy and natural (and hides cat hair really well).

Love to you on your journey. xx

60 Park Avenue North Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Natasha Dale Photography)

Natasha Dale Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in the starting price?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Natasha Dale Photography offer for wedding events?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Natasha Dale Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Natasha Dale Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding