6414 Hampton Ave. Suite #9, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Natalie's Brides

Natalie’s Brides is a professional wedding planning service based out of Saint Louis, Missouri. Natalie and her team of skilled planners understand that your wedding is a life statement, and that you want to make the best statement possible. Planning a wedding on your own can be stressful, but this is where Natalie and her team come in. They’ll help you experience your wedding in full and help you create a spectacular event that reflects the unique love of you and your partner.

Natalie’s Brides specializes in helping couples plan civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, military weddings, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. They’ll help you plan everything from your rehearsal dinner to your ceremony and reception, offering services like:

• Budget analysis

46952d35e075da2b 1525065770 0cad3600975a2179 1525065763457 6 6

5 Reviews for Natalie's Brides

Dana Regenbogen · Married on 12/06/2018

A wedding Angel!

If I could give Natalie a one hundred star rating, I would! I could not have pulled off a successful wedding without her help and expertise. Natalie guided us through every step and made the wedding day run smoothly. In the weeks before the wedding Natalie contacted difficult vendors for us and gave us a detailed timeline for everything. On the day of the wedding Natalie handled everything-from the set-up all the way to the end of the evening when she helped us pack everything up. She even helped us with my daughter’s difficult bustle! Besides Natalie’s efficiency and thoroughness, I’ve never met a sweeter person. We all felt like we had a new best friend! Natalie is willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. Count yourself lucky if you get to have Natalie help plan your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Julie · Married on 09/22/2018

Natalie is the BEST

Ok let me start this review by saying that if you are getting married in St. Louis, you NEED Natalie for your wedding!!! My mom hired Natalie to be our day of wedding coordinator. When she told me she hired a coordinator I thought she was crazy. We already had most of the wedding planned out I thought so I didn’t see any reason to hire anyone else. Boy was I wrong!! Natalie was SO much more than someone to help out the day of the wedding. Natalie helped us figure out our wedding weekend timeline, coordinated with our vendors to make sure they knew when and where to go, and answered any and all questions that popped in my head. It didn’t matter what time of day, if I texted/called/emailed, or if it was the most ridiculous question ever- Natalie would always respond!! But can we talk about what an absolute lifesaver Natalie was the actual wedding weekend? The day before our wedding, Natalie drove all the way out to my parents house to pick up decorations, got to the venue super early, helped set everything up, and this was all before she helped coordinate our ceremony rehearsal. The day of the wedding, I didn’t have to think about a thing. Natalie met with all the vendors who came by to drop stuff off, set everything up, lined us all up for the ceremony, made sure everything ran smoothly at the reception, even bustled my dress for me!!! The bottom line is that if you are having a wedding, what is the point of all your planning, all the money spent, if you can’t actually enjoy your day? I’m not sure how stressed I (or my family) would’ve been without Natalie, but I’m so so glad I didn’t risk it and find out!!! If Natalie hadn’t been there, I or my family would’ve had to deal with all the setting up, all the vendors, all the MANY details you don’t think about with a wedding, and it would have seriously hindered the day. AND if you think “my venue has a coordinator so I don’t need one,” ours did too and when it came down to it, they did little to nothing other than provide the space for us, and you need so much more than that for your wedding day. One final thing- I teared up after my wedding (literally) knowing that I wouldn’t be working with Natalie anymore because that’s what a sweet, fun, amazing person she is. Hiring Natalie for my wedding was the single best thing- it doesn’t matter how great your photographer is, how beautiful your venue, how gorgeous your dress is, if things don’t run smoothly, and I can’t imagine anyone runs a better wedding than Natalie!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

N Blakeley · Married on 09/08/2018

Natalie is the best!

If you are in or near St Louis and looking for a wedding planner Natalie is your girl! She has amazing ideas and great vendor recommendations. She will keep you on track and become your best friend! She is organized and super fun! In a nutshell...Natalie is the best! You don’t want to get married without her!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Award

Natalie's Brides FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• 6414 Hampton Ave. Suite #9 Saint Louis, MO, 63109 See on map
    314-753-7389 (Phone number)
    314-802-7701 (Other Phone Number)