aRay of Events LLC

Villa Ridge, MO View map Visit website

$1,500 Package Price

aRay of Events LLC is a wedding and event planning company based in the St. Louis area. Owner Shauna-Ray Jackson founded the business in 2021 after running in a wedding venue since 2019. She coordinates an average of 50 events a year. Her goal is to turn her clients’ dreams into a reality and to help them create long-lasting memories on their special days.

Whether you need guidance from the very start of your engagement or just a day-of coordinator, aRay of Events LLC is happy to assist. Shauna and her team offer a range of collections so that you can choose the one that best fits your wedding. These options include services such as rehearsal management, day-of venue and vendor contact, timeline coordinator, and set-up and clean-up facilitator. Shauna can also provide planning for micro-weddings, parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, honeymoons, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Danielle Married on 06/11/2022

Best coordinators to make your day happen!

Carrie, Shauna and Meghan were wonderful to work with. I could not have pulled off the day of my wedding without them. They helped coordinate with all my vendors, did all the set up and take down, filled my drinks and made me a dinner plate so I was sure to eat. They cut the cake, pinned boutonnières, and gave me all kinds of advice and tips. The list goes on. They did anything I needed or asked. Very friendly and professional. I knew my day would be perfect and trusted they would pull it off, and they did. I highly recommend aRay of Events!
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 05/07/2022

Skilled, Affordable Day-Of-Wedding Coordinators

We hired a day-of-coordinator from aRay of Events for our wedding and worked with Courtney (DOC) and Meghan (assistant). They were able to travel to Hermann, MO and Courtney even attended the rehearsal the day before. I cannot say enough good things about them. Everything went off without a hitch and I wasn't even aware of most of the set-up they were doing. I got so many compliments on how well planned my wedding was. We filled out a few google docs with details for what we expected on the day and had one quick zoom meeting a week prior to the wedding. They helped coordinate vendors, set-up decor, run the ceremony, remind us of vendor payments, and clean up after the reception. At my request, they even packed up my car at the end of the night with any take-home items, which was so awesome. They were 100% worth it and I definitely recommend hiring them.

Pricing

Team

Shauna Ray Jackson
Shauna Ray Jackson
CEO/Event Planner

My name is Shauna. I have always loved getting the family together to celebrate all of our milestones. Once my family and friends started getting engaged, I started managing and planning weddings as a hobby. I stepped away from my career in special education in 2019 to run a wedding venue. I love managing and planning weddings and all sorts of events. I decided to start my own business, aRay of Events, in 2021 to continue serving my clients though Event Planning and Wedding Management.

Courtney
Courtney
Coordinator/Data Analyst

Hi, I'm Courtney!

I started off planning events for family and friends, and became a professional wedding coordinator in September 2020. Planning and organizing is truly my happy place! I have known Shauna for over 20 years, and was so excited to be able to work for her when she started her own business. I got married on Halloween in 2016, have two amazing children and two dogs! Most of my days are filled with family, I have a passion for tacos and love to read! I cant wait to help you with your next event!

Kaitlin
Kaitlin
Coordinator/Event Supervisor

Hello, I’m Kaitlin Ray!

I am a cousin of Shauna Ray Jackson. You could say a passion for event coordinating and planning runs in the family. I am a single dog mom of a sweet mini Australian shepherd, G Ray. Her and I love traveling and being outdoors. When I’m not working for aRay of Events, I am working on my MBA degree specializing in Human Resources.

PO Box 251 Villa Ridge, MO, 63089
Location of (aRay of Events LLC)
720 W Osage St, Pacific, MO 63089 Pacific, MO, 63069