Natali Garuccio Hair Design

Natali Garuccio Hair Design

About Natali Garuccio Hair Design

Confident style for the woman with class and charisma.

As a licensed stylist since 2010, I have developed my craft both for in salon and special events. After falling in love with my own wedding (and how fabulous I felt glammed up) I am psyched to be able to share my passion for the bridal industry by catering to fashionable brides on their most special day including all elements and details leading up to it. In addition to providing hair services with the goal of making the bride and her ladies look and feel fabulous, I also coordinate a complete beauty team and guide bride's with relevant wedding planning tips for that luxury wedding experience.

For total package options, please complete the contact form at www.NataliGaruccio.com/

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (2)
Makeup (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Blowouts (1)

I can't even express how fabulous Natali was on my wedding day! Her work is top notch. She was able to follow a picture I showed her and honestly she made it even look better! I couldn't have found a better stylist for my big day. She was punctual, professional, warm sweet and you feel like you have known her for years! She is the best

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Connie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Natali did such an amazing job for my wedding yesterday. All of my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful! Natali listens to what you want and her work is truly art. Definitely will recommend her to everyone.

View Vendor Response

Wedding Party Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
one of the best in the east coast area

I love working with Natali. Shes so sweet and professional and will be working with her in the future for events!

I not only had the pleasure of working with Natali, but also had the privilege of capturing her wedding in 2013. Natali is a very talented and creative hair designer with a wonderful personality. I highly recommend you to contact her for your upcoming special event.

Natali is the best! A total sweetheart and great talent! You won't go wrong trusting her on your big day!

Events

Toms River, NJ 08757   See On Map
914.960.8429 (phone)
Available for messages 24/7 - will respond immediately or within 12-24 hours. Calls accepted at respectful business hours. Please leave a message and again, calls returned immediately or under 24 hours.
Ocean Township, NJ 07712   See On Map
914.960.8429 (phone)
Available for messages 24/7; I will respond immediately or within 12-24 hours. Calls accepted at respectful business hours. Please leave a message and again, calls returned immediately or under 24 hours.
Natali Garuccio Hair Design is a wedding hair stylist from Manalapan, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North and Central Jersey, Jersey Shore, and New York. Natali Garuccio Hair Design is a professional wedding hair stylist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in customized bridal hair styles and personalized beauty service for the entire wedding party.