Stella Fatale Reviews

Stella Fatale 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Hair Services

My experience with Natalie was nothing less than organic. I felt comfortable and confident she would pull off exactly what I was looking for. I like that she is flexible and can switch gears without skipping a beat. Natalie's demeanor is authentic and I appreciated her candidness and thought partnership during the trial and my wedding day. Her work is flawless and I would highly recommend her services for any day you need to feel beautiful.

Alex · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience!

Excellent experience. There were some last minute wedding detail changes, but Natali helped to keeps things running smoothly and was very flexible and professional.

lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING!! Would give 10 stars if I could!

I can’t say enough good things about Natali! She did mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding on 10/13/18 and all of the hair was PERFECT. I couldn’t imagine anything better. She styled it just the way I wanted. It was all I could ever have hoped for and more! I was complimented on it all night long and it stayed perfect the entire day/night. I STILL(a month later) have people tell me how amazing I looked on my wedding day. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life. She is so very sweet and personable. Thank you Natali for making me and all of my girls feel beautiful!

vanessa · Married on 07/28/2018

Natali did a BEAUTIFUL job on our hair for the wedding. She is highly creative and extremely talented. Everyone's hair stayed put, and looked just as great at the end of the evening as it did when she finished our looks early in the day -- even with summer humidity! She also has a very professional set up, with a cool client portal to submit hair ideas and information. For fabulous hair and lots of talent, look no further than Natali.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Stella Fatale 8

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you so much for the chance to work with you and your ladies and for the kind words in your review. It was such a pleasure working with the entire group and the styles you all chose! I look forward to working with you again!

elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2017

Natali very professional - on time - and did an awesome job!!! She also was very quick and definitely knew current styles and trends and what each of us wanted and how to make it work. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you , Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you for your son's wedding and with the rest of the ladies! Hope to style you all again in the future!

Connie · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't even express how fabulous Natali was on my wedding day! Her work is top notch. She was able to follow a picture I showed her and honestly she made it even look better! I couldn't have found a better stylist for my big day. She was punctual, professional, warm sweet and you feel like you have known her for years! She is the best

Sent on 11/12/2017

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Connie! It was so much fun working with you! I absolutely love your style and it was a pleasure getting to know you! I definitely look forward to working with you for other events in the future! Thank you so much for blessing me with the honor of styling you for your most special day!

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Natali did such an amazing job for my wedding yesterday. All of my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful! Natali listens to what you want and her work is truly art. Definitely will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Stella Fatale's reply:

Danielle, thank you for honoring me with being your wedding day hairstylist! You and your girls were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for sharing your great experience!

Alison · Married on 10/28/2017

Natali was a pleasure to have both on my wedding day and before. She is very patient and positive, always willing to go the extra mile for clients. Not only did she do an amazing job on my wedding day, but she gave me an amazing cut and color prepping for my big day. I am still getting compliments on her work for both!! I’m so glad I found her for so many reasons. Thank you for helping to make my day so fantastic. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Stella Fatale 9
    Stella Fatale 10

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing the great experience you had with me both in salon and for your wedding! I am so lucky to have such wonderful brides like you!

Natasha · Married on 07/02/2017

Natalie was so great ! . She was not only great at designing our hair but she gave me tips all day . I couldn't of done if without her . Thanks !

Sent on 07/04/2017
    Stella Fatale 11
    Stella Fatale 12

Stella Fatale's reply:

It's always intimidating having to style a bride for the first time on her wedding day without ever meeting her, however, you let me use my judgement and creativity to help bring your vision to life. This entire day could not have gone better for me as well! It was my pleasure to work with you and EACH of your ladies. Thank you for allowing me to be such an integral part of the whole experience! I am honored to have helped so significantly! I hope to work with you again on your next trip in to Jersey! =)

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Natali was so amazing!! My hair was perfect and all of the bridesmaids looked great. Everyone was really happy and Natali made the morning fun and stress free. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! I had so much fun working with you and Britlyn again! It's an incredible honor to work with a Bride who was a previous bridesmaid from a wedding I serviced! Thank you for including me in your special day!

Paola · Married on 06/11/2017

Natali did a wonderful job for both my bridal shower and the big day. On the wedding day she worked with my bridesmaid so well. She gave them great suggestions and did all their styles quickly and effortlessly. During this time she chatted up the girls and really made everyone feel comfortable. Natali did my hair exactly how I had envisioned and I felt beautiful. She is professional, punctual and creative. She never seemed stress throughout the day and worked with all the curveballs we threw at her. So stop reading and contact her already!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Stella Fatale's reply:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind words! And especially, thank you for giving me the honor of styling your hair for ALL of the many bridal events, especially the big day! I loved being in the midst of the wedding morning craziness, especially with that group of girls! It was so much fun styling everyone!

michele · Married on 05/21/2017

Natali was great! She created great hair for me and my bridesmaids. She totally even worked with me changing my mind at the last minute as well. She got the vibe of my wedding party in mere minutes and created hair styles that were unique to their personalities as well. Definitely check her out!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Stella Fatale's reply:

Michele, it was truly my pleasure being a part of your day! Not only were you and your ladies so awesome, but you all let me get inspired and "work my creative magic." Thank you for your wonderful review and for the awesome experience!

Roxanne · Married on 10/22/2016

Very nice and professional. Great that she traveled to the house!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you Roxanne! It was my pleasure to be a part of your day with you and your ladies!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Natali is wonderful! I booked her online only after doing minimal research and reading previous reviews since I was from out of town. She was very professional from the first point of contact all the way up until my wedding day! During my trial she made sure to ask the appropriate questions to find out exactly how I wanted my hair done. On my wedding day she was on time and ready to work! I let her know that I wanted my hair tweeked just a bit differently from our original trial and she did an amazing job! It was exactly how I would have liked my hair to look! I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I am still receiving compliments! Natali is kind, professional and truly amazing at her job! If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day I would highly recommend Natali!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

I am incredibly fortunate to work with such wonderful brides and you are certainly included in that! I was so honored to be a part of your wedding and highly entertained by your ladies! It was a pleasure to have worked with all of you and I am incredibly happy that I helped you all feel fabulous! Thank you so much for your kind words and the baby gift!!! I am touched that you were so pleased with my services to have gone out of your way in such a thoughtful manner! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

Natali did an AMAZING job during my wedding! She was so thorough, efficient, and reasonable. She even came directly to our bridal suite at the hotel so we could save time traveling to a salon. I wasn't the easiest of clients as I changed my look after our trial but she was so patient and professional. She was able to see my vision and she brought it to life! I highly recommend Natali and her team. She was so calm and confident which eased my nerves. My bridal party was large but she handled everything so well and even finished early. I love her talent and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

It was my pleasure and I couldn't have had a better bride! I am so glad that I was able to bring your vision to life on such a momentous day! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it and for your wonderful review!!!

Niccole · Married on 08/20/2016

Natali is a true professional! She's got the talent and versatility to cater to all types of individuals and she's pleasant to converse with as well.
    I've had the pleasure of seeing her work twice:
    She did the bridesmaids at one of my best friends' wedding and we all looked flawless. I was worried that as the only African American bridesmaid, the tools and expertise difference might not be there, but she truly had ALL of us (different shades, hair, and all) looking beautiful. I've been a bridesmaid 3 times and these are the pictures I'm by far most proud to show off!
    She was also a stylist at a New York Fashion week event, working on many different individuals, from professional models, to children, to Cancer survivors. Everyone looked stunning and rocked the runway!
    I will continue to recommend her and plan to reach out for my own wedding one day as well!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Stella Fatale 13
    Stella Fatale 14
    Stella Fatale 15
    Stella Fatale 16
    Stella Fatale 17

Stella Fatale's reply:

Niccole, thank you so much for trusting me and allowing me to provide you with the same experience as everyone else. I am honored to have made you FEEL so beautiful! And of course I can not thank you enough for recommending me and telling everyone all about me! Can't wait for your turn at bridal!

Tracy · Married on 07/31/2016

Natali was an excellent hair stylist choice for my wedding. From the first time I contacted her to the day of my wedding, she was extremely professional, easy to get in touch with, prepared, and talented. I was incredibly impressed with her level of professionalism with the accessible online contract, clear payment instructions and updates, and prompt email responses.

For my bridal hair trial, she traveled to my house, set up her supplies, and within the hour I saw my wedding hairstyle come to life. Natali was also prepared when it came to the hairstyles for my bridesmaids, as she was very open to discussing and sharing pictures of the looks I had in mind.

On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time to set up with an assistant who helped her out throughout the morning. They completed hairstyles for a total of six of us in four hours - no rushing or nervousness to finish on time. All of the hairstyles turned out beautifully!

I also felt the prices were reasonable and definitely worth it. I would highly recommend Natali's services to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Tracy, I am beyond flattered and appreciative of you not only taking the time to write this wonderful review but also that you noticed all of the exact details of my business in which I try to put so much effort. It is my goal to provide the best possible service in all mentioned areas for my brides to help make their day truly special and achieving that for you is my sincere pleasure ! Thank you again for the honor of being a part of your momentous day! You and your ladies made it such a wonderful experience for myself and Jessica!

Avanti · Married on 07/14/2016

Natali did an awesome job with my hair, She listened to everything I wanted. She was on time and very personable. Danielle did my make up and is fantastic, I don't wear much make up so it was a great experience and she is very sweet.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Avanti! It was my pleasure being a part of your special day! You are so sweet- and naturally beautiful that made our job easy! I hope your wedding and road trip were as wonderful as you hoped!

Lesley · Married on 06/18/2016

I hired Natali to do my wedding hair, as well as my bridesmaids and mother in law (who she graciously accommodated last minute). From when I first contacted her I knew I wanted to hire her. She was polite, prompt and professional. She asked all the right questions, and really listened to what all of us wanted. She works as a team with a makeup artist, her name is Danielle), she is lovely and does a beautiful job. We all wanted a natural look and she did exactly what we wanted. She even made a trip to Sephora to purchase the lip color I wore for my wedding so I had it to reapply throughout the day. Highly recommend them both!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Hi Lesley! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor for Danielle and me to be a part of such a special day and we are extremely happy that you were pleased with our services. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Divya · Married on 04/23/2016

Natali and her assistant handled my wedding hair as well as my mom, sisters and bridesmaids. Even from Natali'a portfolio and my hair trial, it was really clear that she has great technique and really refined results. With 2 different looks for my wedding, I needed someone experienced and patient who could handle hair + a very heavy veil / dupatta. I also needed someone who could do a different look for the evening inspired by classic Hollywood. Natali nailed it! I absolutely loved my hair in both events - with some hairdressers, you worry about the hairstyle just not lasting. Especially at an Indian wedding, you are sitting for different ceremonies...the hair stood strong. My sisters and mom looked classy and sophisticated. Highly recommend Natali for impeccable, consistent and professional hair styling help for your big day.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Weddings in the Indian culture are incredibly reverent and symbolic, and, knowing how important the draping and all elements of your beauty routine and rituals are, I am still so honored to have been a part of your momentous wedding. You, your friends, and your family were such a joy to work for. Thank you for the opportunity, the wonderful review, and taking the time to share your story!

Kaveeta · Married on 04/23/2016

Natali and her team were amazing at my best friend's wedding this past weekend. The bride looked absolutely stunning and part of it had to do with the fact that her hairstyles were sooo on point! Natali's team catered to each of the bridesmaids selections and styles and made all of us look our best. So professional, easy to work with, and very importantly, they brought a positive energy to the getting ready process. I was so impressed that I'm finding out if Natali is available for my brother-in-law's wedding festivities in July! Would love to work with this team again! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Kaveeta, I truly appreciate you taking the time to review my services! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you were beyond pleased with your hair (and everyone else's) and would be honored to be a part of your future events! I look forward to hearing from and working with you again!

Shanna · Married on 04/22/2016

I used Natali to do my hair when participating in my sister in law's wedding in New Jersey. She was friendly, did exactly what I asked of her, and even followed up with a mentioned product recommendation via email when I was safely home in Colorado. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Stella Fatale's reply:

Shanna, thank you so much for your great review! I am happy to have provided you with a great style and help with the products for home use as well! It was my pleasure! And I am glad you got home safe!

Heather · Married on 11/14/2015

Natali was fabulous! She was always following up and was so easy to work with . She came to me for my trial which was so helpful! She arrived on time and had me and all the girls hair ready with time to spare and all looked great. I received so many compliments on my hair and my head piece stayed in place all night as did my hair as we were outside with the wind as well for pictures. My new husband still tells me how much he loved my hair that on our wedding day . I would absolutely recommend Natali to anyone she is very professional and talented with a personal touch

Sent on 11/30/2015

Stella Fatale's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and working with you and your bridal party! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I hope to work with you again!

Shana · Married on 08/29/2015

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with. The entire experience from booking trials to the big day was stress free when dealing with her. She even carries a few bride essentials the day of the wedding incase I forgot. She is a true professional and a great stylist. I highly recommend using her for your big day!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Stella Fatale's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day and I sincerely appreciate your kind words!