5241 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 16, Rutherford, CA 94573 Map · Phone number

About Napa Valley Video Creations / Video Creations by Martha

Referred by the finest in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys

for their fresh videojournalistic style.

Natural and elegantly simple capturing of your day

Stunning videography

No 8mm special effects, no jerky "with-it" cinematography, or dumb, posed scenes

Auberge's Calistoga Ranch

4910ba60d8d76b5c 1195154742054 Martha Marian012
4910ba60d8d76b5c 1195154742054 Martha Marian012

27 Reviews for Napa Valley Video Creations / Video Creations by Martha

Debbie · Married on 09/01/2013

We did a lot of research on videographers for our daughter's Mendocino County Wine Country Wedding ;-) From the first time I spoke to Martha about being the videographer, I loved her. Her infectious laughter and geniuneness was evident. I was certain from the beginning that I would be happy to have her there to celebrate, and capture this special day with us! I was not disappointed ;-) Martha and Marian were "everywhere"! It truly was an amazing day, and the fairytale wedding our daughter and new son-in law dreamed of, and these two amazing people will keep it alive through the video they create, I have no doubt ;-) I am sure there will be moments I will cry when I view it but it will be magical, joyful, and full of happiness just like the day was!
    We loved having you there to share the day and help create beautiful memories ~ I know you will continue to make many bride's happy too!

P.S. I rated the quality of service a "5" without even seing the video yet, because I have that much faith in what we will see ;-)

Keep Smiling ~ Keep Laughing ~

Debbie Mac - MOB ;-)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I were married at Auberge du Soleil and Martha and her daughter were our videographers. They did an absolutely amazing job and we had so much fun with them. They both are so wonderful to be around and they made everyone feel extremely comfortable. They could not have done a better job!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2011

I wholeheartedly recommend Napa Video Creations by Martha! We got married in Napa at Auberge du Soleil, and Martha and her daughter captured the day beautifully. My husband at first did not think we should get a videographer because he didn't want a cheesy video. He also didn't want videographers that would interrupt the flow of the day and be intrusive. I convinced him to hire Napa Video Creations based on the recommendations of Auberge du Soleil. Martha and her daughter were professional and not at all intrusive. We were so thrilled with our video and were so amazed how they were able to capture every little detail without being intrusive! My husband even said how much he liked having Martha and her team at our wedding. Our families also liked the video---even my dad called to say he watched the entire video and loved it! If you're looking for a professional wedding video that will beautifully capture heart-felt moments of your day, then you need to contact Martha. Thank you Martha!

Sent on 12/30/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Wine Country Flowers LLC
    Wine Country Flowers LLC Wedding Florists

I have been working with Martha Mintun from Video creations by Martha for several years now, and she is still my favorite video vendor to work with! On wedding day, she is right in the middle of all the action, and catches every little emotion of the day, all without being "in your face" which can sometimes be a challenge for a wedding videographer. Her videos are very professional, and transition and flow beautifully. I love to show my new brides her clips, to get the real flavor of the day- and the excitment! Still photos can speak volumes, that is true- But after watching a good wedding video, you can see and feel the magic all over again.

• 5241 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 16 Rutherford, 94573 See on map