19110 C st. #7 POB 604, Monte Rio, CA 95462 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Antiphony Life Productions

Antiphony Life Productions is a videography company located in West Sonoma County, servicing weddings throughout the Sonoma, Napa, and Mendocino County area.

Anthony Jimenez, the artist behind the lens and editing of this company, specializes in 5-8 minute highlight wedding films and music videos. Anthony strives to create gorgeous and dream-like visuals representing authentic and joyful experiences that occur during weddings. He combines his clever eye for composition and light, with an imaginative and musical approach to produce beautiful pieces of work, that combine a cinematic and storytelling sense of style.

Be in touch to inquire about your special day!

Follow Antiphony Life Productions on

Antiphony Life Productions 4
Antiphony Life Productions 5
Antiphony Life Productions 6

Martha Cisneros · Married on 06/03/2019

Amazing work and pleasure to work with!

We are beyond happy with the video footage of our wedding! Antiphony Life Productions not only captured the most memorable moments of our special day but beautifully put it all together in a video-clip we cannot stop watching. His wonderful editing style mixed with breathtaking scenery shots helps us relive our special day every time we watch! Apart from being beyond satisfied with his work, the most important reason why my husband and I highly recommend Antiphony Life Productions is because Anthony was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Antiphony Life Productions 7
  • Irene

Irene Fraser-Rea · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Wedding Video Ever.

Anthony was fantastic. Every time I watch my wedding video I cry and remember what a wonderful time I had. He captured all of the great moments and put it together in a way that when I show my friends and family they are so amazed. I have gotten so many compliments on it. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you for making my wedding special every time I watch it!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Antiphony Life Productions 8
    Antiphony Life Productions 9
    Antiphony Life Productions 10
    Antiphony Life Productions 11
    Antiphony Life Productions 12

Antiphony Life Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download