Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Studio Arcady

Studio Arcady is a wedding cinema and photography company. For us, our work is about all of the little details that go into making great films and photos for our clients. It's about the experience of your wedding day, and having professionals who know how to get the great shots without breaking the magic spell of the moment. It's about the creative effort we put into our work to make sure that the final product is not just highlights from the day, but an artistic, emotional work that has the power to transport you back to those precious moments for years to come.

Studio Arcady crafts professional films and photographs for couples all over California. We shoot weddings in Napa County, Sonoma County, Marin County, the greater Bay Area, the Pacific Coast and Los Angeles.

If you are interested in booking Studio Arcady for your wedding day, please contact us for more information!

Office (707) 570-7417

web

• Videos 6

14 Reviews for Studio Arcady

Svetlana · Married on 04/22/2018

I can't rave enough about Kyle and his team. To start, Kyle was a pleasure to work with. He agreed to have an extra visit at at my request (even though he had to drive quite far for to the venue) so he could meet my photographer and familiarize himself with the venue. Planning your wedding can be quite stressful and not all vendors and stress free - Studio Arcady was 100% stress free!
    My wedding coverage and especially my highlight video turned out PERFECT!!! I have watched it probably 100 times at this point and I am so happy that the spirit of of my day was captured so beautifully. Kyle was able to capture all of the right moments and the editing is amazing. I researched a lot of videographers before I booked Studio Arcady and they are worth every penny and more. Thank you Kyle and team!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Robia · Married on 07/01/2016

After searching a while for a videographer within our price range that had a high quality portfolio, I'm so glad we finally found Kyle! He was so easy to work with and very responsive and got so many great shots of our wedding even while working solo. He clipped together some great shots for our highlight video, and it's so nice having all the raw footage and the audio of the speeches to watch/listen to again. I'm so glad we hired him and would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Our wedding was on 10/25//15 (the perfect day)! And I am so thankful my husband and I hired Kyle and Sergio. You guys are a wonderful team. You were very flexible with our demands and thankfully we didn't have to go in to debt just to hire a professional videographer. I loved how you captured some of our most precious moments of our family and friends. Thank you again and you guys will always be a five-star recommendation from us! Love, Alex & Daniel

Sent on 03/15/2016

Award

Studio Arcady FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Wedlock Cinema
    Wedlock Cinema Wedding Videographers

Love these guys. Incredibly talented and kind people.

• Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map