Spring Mountain Rd Lakeside, CA 92040, Lakeside, CA 92040 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Nani Events

Kanani Young, who goes by Nani, started her event management and coordinating experience as a Special Events Coordinator at One of the largest Wedding/Conference Centers in San Diego. After years of experience with Weddings and Special events from a venue standpoint, the need for a coordinator was one problem for clients she wanted to help resolve. Once discovering the love for weddings, people, and event coordinating, Nani Events was born May of 2009.
"I remember in my earlier years: attending a wedding and watching the Bride and Groom set up with little time to relax before walking down the aisle. The family members and close friends would assist the bride in cleaning afterward for hours! It was then I decided I would never sit and watch this happen again."
Before putting the cost in front of the need of a coordinator, choosing a friend with little to no experience to save money, or deciding to coordinate your wedding alone: Ask yourself these things:

• While I'm getting hair and make-up done, who will set-up/check the ceremony site?
  • When it's time to walk down the aisle, whom will place the runner?
  • Do the flower girls have flower petals in their baskets?
  • Did the vendors arrive? On time?

This is just the beginning... Let me help make your special day stress free!

Having a Coordinator will allow you to be a guest at your own wedding. On the most important day of your life, the most important people in your life should embrace every moment stress-free. Nani Events offers a variety of services, which include Day of, Partial or Full Coordinating. Let's schedule a time to assess your needs!

Owner of Nani Events,

3 Reviews for Nani Events

1 User photo

Nani Events 1

C · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING from beginning to end❤️

Nani was absolutely AMAZING!! From the beginning of our journey to the end she and her staff were completely professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. In past experiences with other events, something is always forgotten, late, or even last minute. Nani made sure EVERYTHING we requested was executed to the fullest, and on time! I have recommended her to everyone that plans on having ANY event. She is absolutely ONE OF A KIND!!! My family and I are forever grateful❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sabella Reyes · Married on 04/08/2018

Luxurious Experience

I planned my wedding from Houston, TX and Nani worked extremely hard to ensure that my wedding was a fairy tale. She made herself accessible to me 24/7 nearly, and kept me prompt and organized throughout the entire process. She cared about my wedding as much as I did and it showed! She will have an invitation to my baby shower, for sure!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Nani Events 2
  • Whitney

Whitney Sam · Married on 11/05/2016

Simply amazing!

One word to capture my experience with Nani Events, AMAZING. I found Kanani after I fired my first wedding coordinator for being non-flexible. Kanani stepped up to the plate and didn't miss a beat. She was organized, professional, warm and down to earth. She worked well with all my other vendors and everyone enjoyed her work. She even went above and beyond after my wedding was over and handled a discrepancy I had with my florist. I still get compliments two years later about how great of a coordinator she was and how my wedding day went smooth without a hitch. If you are looking for a full coordinator or day of coordinator Kanani with Nani Events is a must hire! Thanks again Kanani you were the best!

Sent on 12/06/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2