9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #210, San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Nahid's Global Events

Wedding Elégance is your #1 source for Weddings, Events and Private Parties design and coordination. We offer a sophisticated array of services and coordination packages that fit your event planning needs and budget. Be a guest at your own Wedding!nahid@weddingelegancesd.com

Follow Nahid's Global Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

57 Reviews for Nahid's Global Events

• Serena

Serena Patel · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Nahid's a Must Have Wedding Planner!

Nahid was the planner for my Indian wedding and she was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I would give her 100 stars if I could! We signed Nahid on for our wedding about 7 months ahead of the event. Unlike most planners you will encounter in your search, Nahid was available for us to contact her whenever we had questions from the time we signed her on. Most contracts you will see only start consultation 1-2 months before the event (depending on the type of contract you get). She was available via phone and email and spent ample time with me at site visits and mock table setups, truly more that what was outlined in her contract. And trust me when I say that those additional months of contact make a big difference. There is nothing worse than signing all the vendor contracts and then have your coordinator/planner come into the picture and you realize you could’ve done better. She also initiated contracts with our vendors that she recommended and it was nice to have her as the main contact person for some of our vendors. She recommended quality and reliable vendors throughout the process. I can truly say that Nahid is professional, experienced, and world class.

My parents and I attended most of the in-person meet ups with Nahid together. I have parents that were very particular in their likes/dislikes and Nahid was respectful of their opinions. I loved how Nahid asked me what details were most important to me. She made note of them and ensured they were carried out the day of the wedding. The entire wedding day stayed on time, she was great at this and all my guests commented on how they’ve never seen a wedding so organized and timely. I wanted the day to start at 9:30am and it started at 9:27am. I wanted dancing to start at 10pm and that’s exactly when it started. My guests were shocked and really enjoyed that for once, things happened on time at an Indian wedding. There are few planners who will keep you updated on the timeline during the event and Nahid did just that.

I feel like I put so much pressure on Nahid during this event. We had a parting gift that we wanted to be given to most of our guests and she carried it out. I also had disputes with the catering manager at our venue and she ensured that the communication continued to move even if I didn’t want to be the one to directly communicate with him. On the day of the wedding, she ensured my husband and I ate and were resting in the break. The dance floor/DJ closed at midnight and she was there beyond 1am getting all of our supplies back to us in an organized fashion. She does her best to not bother the bride/groom unless necessary. Honestly, Nahid treated my wedding as if it was her own daughter’s wedding and I have great respect for everything she did to make my day special. You will never go wrong choosing Nahid as your wedding planner. She will voice your concerns with vendors and ensure that everything is carried out accordingly.

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic Service!

Nahid helped me plan my wedding over the last 9 months. I cannot imagine going through this process without her support. Although I purchased a partial planning package, she was happy to take my calls or give me input any time that I needed guidance. She suggested vendors, but never made me feel obligated to use them. She had an opinion, and always shared her view point based on her prior experiences. She trusted my vision, but really helped guide me when it came to the most important/impactful areas to spend our budget. She is an absolute professional, extremely knowledgeable, and super organized. All of our vendors loved working with her.

The weekend of our wedding, she never missed a beat. My husband's family and mine are not easy to please, and they all were extremely impressed by Nahid and her entire team. She went well beyond the call of duty, and did numerous favors for me. Her service level is impeccable.

Final note -- all of my friends and family had warned me that "something will go wrong on your wedding day, you have to let it go, and not let it effect you". I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on my wedding day, and I fully attribute that to Nahid's level of organization and experience.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Vipul Patel · Married on 05/10/2019

Extremely Experienced and Detailed - No Stress Wedding

I will start and end this review with the same comment..."I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NAHID AND THE TEAM AND NAHID GLOBAL!" My now wife and I hired Nahid as our coordinator for our fusion wedding that incorporated both the Hindu and Christian wedding ceremonies. And I will gladly and loudly admit that it was a perfect event due to Nahid’s guidance before the event, and her and her team’s assistance on the day of. Below are just a few reasons why I recommend this Nahid Global:

**Communication - Nahid was not only really responsive to emails and phone calls, but she made herself always available to verbally discuss if needed. In our case, we had numerous questions around the fact we were having a fusion wedding, and how to integrate everything. Nahid was always happy to share her suggestions and opinions which we not only appreciated, but helped tremendously to make our wedding perfect.

**Flexibility - As time approached our wedding, there was lots of minor changes to timeline and things related to our vendors. Additionally, as with any large event, there was some hiccups on the day of. However, with the help of Nahid, I did not even know all the things that went on since her and her team handled everything, and somehow made sure everything was just as we wanted. From vendor deliver timelines (to then dealing with delays), to specifics she knew about vendors and their needs (due to her extensive work in the industry), she adapted to the needs of everyone to facilitate a cohesive event.

**Great support staff – Nahid is great, no doubt about it. But I can say that she has a great support as well. Her team was always available on the day of for my wife for anything she needed, to directing guests, to coordinating with the vendor and DJ, to getting my wife and I water and food throughout the day. They had considered everything that we didn’t even know we needed until we needed it. They were exceptional.

**Attention to Detail – The biggest and strongest attribute to Nahid is her attention to detail. She had everything and everyone on the same page, and as we expected. She knew how everything should be set up and to ensure that everyone knew what to do, and most importantly, that my wife and I were not stressed. And we were not. And as a bonus, she assisted us in getting a refund for a vendor that did not provide services up to par.

**Extremely Experienced – Nahid’s experience is extensive. Only after hiring her did I learn of how well known she is in the industry. In our wedding alone, she had known and worked with our officiant, DJ, Florist, and Event Design company. This not only helped with facilitating everything, but she knew how all the vendors worked or their preferences. Also, she was able to give us invaluable suggestions and advice. And most importantly of all, we really didn’t stress at all during the day. She had us reassured prior to the wedding that she had it all under control, and she sure did. The event went off perfectly.

I can go on and on, but I think I have made my point. I highly recommend Nahid Global for any future event planning.

Sent on 01/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nahid's Global Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2007.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4032
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7146.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 154.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking to make your wedding day so special and amazing, you'll need to have Wedding Elegance by Nahid be apart of it. She's awesome and will make your day so memorable. I highly recommend her to my couples looking for a great coordinator.

• Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a flamenco guitarist, I work with a wide variety of wedding coordinators at a very wide variety of locations. I always look forward to working with Nahid. It is difficult to stress how important it is that all of the vendors work together as a team to produce the best result for a wedding. Nahid knows how to keep everyone informed of changes happening in the schedule of events during a wedding, how to ensure that every last detail receives its due attention, and how to ensure that each vendor understands their role as part of a cohesive team. By hiring a fabulous coordinator like Nahid, you can feel confident that your wedding will exceed your expectations by miles. Nahid takes the time to attend to everything so that on the day of a wedding, everything feels, looks and flows seamlessly. I highly recommend Wedding Elegance.

• 9921 Carmel Mountain Rd., #210 San Diego, 92129 See on map
    6199202976 (Phone number)
    5626186688 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (Nahid's Global Events)