9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #210, San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Nahid's Global Events

Wedding Elégance is your #1 source for Weddings, Events and Private Parties design and coordination. We offer a sophisticated array of services and coordination packages that fit your event planning needs and budget. Be a guest at your own Wedding!nahid@weddingelegancesd.com

Follow Nahid's Global Events on

Nahid's Global Events 7
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic Service!

Nahid helped me plan my wedding over the last 9 months. I cannot imagine going through this process without her support. Although I purchased a partial planning package, she was happy to take my calls or give me input any time that I needed guidance. She suggested vendors, but never made me feel obligated to use them. She had an opinion, and always shared her view point based on her prior experiences. She trusted my vision, but really helped guide me when it came to the most important/impactful areas to spend our budget. She is an absolute professional, extremely knowledgeable, and super organized. All of our vendors loved working with her.

The weekend of our wedding, she never missed a beat. My husband's family and mine are not easy to please, and they all were extremely impressed by Nahid and her entire team. She went well beyond the call of duty, and did numerous favors for me. Her service level is impeccable.

Final note -- all of my friends and family had warned me that "something will go wrong on your wedding day, you have to let it go, and not let it effect you". I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on my wedding day, and I fully attribute that to Nahid's level of organization and experience.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Nahid's Global Events 8
    Nahid's Global Events 9
    Nahid's Global Events 10
    Nahid's Global Events 11

Marjan · Married on 03/06/2019

Lots thanks

I just wanted to write you and let you know what an excellent job you did on our wedding!! Things could not have gone any smoother. We had so many people say such amazing things on the wedding and complimenting everything you did for us. Also, I wanted to let you know how great your assistant was that night too. She put me so at ease and was always there for anything I needed.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Nahid's Global Events 12

Dana Farah · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond expectations

I couldn't be any happier that Nahid was my wedding planner. My wedding was beyond my expectations and how I imagined it to be. Throughout the wedding planning, she's was available at all time through phone calls, and in person whenever necessary. She was extremely organized, helpful, and recommended the best vendors that made my wedding day the way I wanted it to be. I always wanted my wedding pictures to be taken with city view, and she made my dream come true by arranging our pictures at the helipad. She cared about all the things I wanted, even the smallest details!! She made sure to be there through food tasting, florists appointments, rentals, even phone calls/emails with the DJ, hairstylist, make up artists to make sure everything goes the way I wanted. She was super organized with all the contracts, timing, and wedding day schedule.
    When it came to the wedding day, I honestly didn't stress about anything, everything went as planned. Nahid and the team took care of everything, from the smallest detail, to the biggest. She definitely made my wedding perfect

Sent on 03/17/2019

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Cary Pennington Photography
    Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking to make your wedding day so special and amazing, you'll need to have Wedding Elegance by Nahid be apart of it. She's awesome and will make your day so memorable. I highly recommend her to my couples looking for a great coordinator.

• Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist
    Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a flamenco guitarist, I work with a wide variety of wedding coordinators at a very wide variety of locations. I always look forward to working with Nahid. It is difficult to stress how important it is that all of the vendors work together as a team to produce the best result for a wedding. Nahid knows how to keep everyone informed of changes happening in the schedule of events during a wedding, how to ensure that every last detail receives its due attention, and how to ensure that each vendor understands their role as part of a cohesive team. By hiring a fabulous coordinator like Nahid, you can feel confident that your wedding will exceed your expectations by miles. Nahid takes the time to attend to everything so that on the day of a wedding, everything feels, looks and flows seamlessly. I highly recommend Wedding Elegance.

• 9921 Carmel Mountain Rd., #210 San Diego, 92129 See on map
    6199202976 (Phone number)
    5626186688 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only