Nahid's Global Events

San Diego, CA View map
$4,032 Package Price

$4,032 Package Price

Wedding Elégance is your #1 source for Weddings, Events and Private Parties design and coordination. We offer a sophisticated array of services and coordination packages that fit your event planning needs and budget. Be a guest at your own Wedding!nahid@weddingelegancesd.com

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,007

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,032

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,146

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$154

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ali
    Ali E. Married on 10/22/2022

Nahid is Amazing

What we loved about having Nahid are too many to list but the most important were:
    A. She secured the location when our original location fell through.
    B. Provided additional value discounts from vendors who worked with her before all of which were people we wanted
    C. Was a calming presence with her whole team on the day of and there was no sense of stress or last minute problems
    D. Allowed us to pursue our vision even when she disagreed but provided valuable advice based on substantial experience
    E. Consistently had name recognition among all vendors which made us more confident that they would not want to fail with a well known planner attached
    F. Felt like she genuinely wanted the best for us even when we gave her headaches

Absolutely, we would recommend Nahid Global.
    Sonali M. Married on 11/13/2021

Excellent Wedding Planner

I highly recommend Nahid! She was my planner for my Indian wedding, which included sangeet, wedding, and reception events. We were supposed to get married in June 2020, and she helped us navigate two Covid-related postponements. She was available to chat with us at any time and fought for our vision. She brought us creative ideas and advised us on the best way to approach vendors + timeline while still letting us have our unique vision. During our wedding weekend, Nahid and her team helped all the events run very smoothly and handled any issues without our input. I can't recommend Nahid enough.
    Serena P. Married on 03/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nahid's a Must Have Wedding Planner!

Nahid was the planner for my Indian wedding and she was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I would give her 100 stars if I could! We signed Nahid on for our wedding about 7 months ahead of the event. Unlike most planners you will encounter in your search, Nahid was available for us to contact her whenever we had questions from the time we signed her on. Most contracts you will see only start consultation 1-2 months before the event (depending on the type of contract you get). She was available via phone and email and spent ample time with me at site visits and mock table setups, truly more that what was outlined in her contract. And trust me when I say that those additional months of contact make a big difference. There is nothing worse than signing all the vendor contracts and then have your coordinator/planner come into the picture and you realize you could’ve done better. She also initiated contracts with our vendors that she recommended and it was nice to have her as the main contact person for some of our vendors. She recommended quality and reliable vendors throughout the process. I can truly say that Nahid is professional, experienced, and world class.

My parents and I attended most of the in-person meet ups with Nahid together. I have parents that were very particular in their likes/dislikes and Nahid was respectful of their opinions. I loved how Nahid asked me what details were most important to me. She made note of them and ensured they were carried out the day of the wedding. The entire wedding day stayed on time, she was great at this and all my guests commented on how they’ve never seen a wedding so organized and timely. I wanted the day to start at 9:30am and it started at 9:27am. I wanted dancing to start at 10pm and that’s exactly when it started. My guests were shocked and really enjoyed that for once, things happened on time at an Indian wedding. There are few planners who will keep you updated on the timeline during the event and Nahid did just that.

I feel like I put so much pressure on Nahid during this event. We had a parting gift that we wanted to be given to most of our guests and she carried it out. I also had disputes with the catering manager at our venue and she ensured that the communication continued to move even if I didn’t want to be the one to directly communicate with him. On the day of the wedding, she ensured my husband and I ate and were resting in the break. The dance floor/DJ closed at midnight and she was there beyond 1am getting all of our supplies back to us in an organized fashion. She does her best to not bother the bride/groom unless necessary. Honestly, Nahid treated my wedding as if it was her own daughter’s wedding and I have great respect for everything she did to make my day special. You will never go wrong choosing Nahid as your wedding planner. She will voice your concerns with vendors and ensure that everything is carried out accordingly.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Cary Pennington Photography Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking to make your wedding day so special and amazing, you'll need to have Wedding Elegance by Nahid be apart of it. She's awesome and will make your day so memorable. I highly recommend her to my couples looking for a great coordinator.

Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a flamenco guitarist, I work with a wide variety of wedding coordinators at a very wide variety of locations. I always look forward to working with Nahid. It is difficult to stress how important it is that all of the vendors work together as a team to produce the best result for a wedding. Nahid knows how to keep everyone informed of changes happening in the schedule of events during a wedding, how to ensure that every last detail receives its due attention, and how to ensure that each vendor understands their role as part of a cohesive team. By hiring a fabulous coordinator like Nahid, you can feel confident that your wedding will exceed your expectations by miles. Nahid takes the time to attend to everything so that on the day of a wedding, everything feels, looks and flows seamlessly. I highly recommend Wedding Elegance.

9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. , #210 San Diego, 92129
6199202976
562-618-6688

by appointment only
Location of (Nahid's Global Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding