254 Route 202/206 PO Box 103, Pluckemin, NJ 07978 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Spray Tan Artist, LLC

No booths...this is a custom " red carpet" spray tan. This natural result is the best compliment for your wedding gown.

We are the Spray Tanning Specialists serving Morris, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset, Union, Middlesex, Essex, Sussex & Passaic Counties in NJ! Offering a Natural, UV-Free Airbursh Tan. Organic, Bronzer-Free Option. Private Spray Rooms. In-Home & Spray Tan Party Packages available. Monthly Specials & Discounts. After-care Sunless Tanning Products & terrific beach lounge wear available for purchase. Let us help you get ready for your prom, wedding, vacation or any other special ocassion in your life! Call for your appointment today at 908-306-9000

Operating Hours:
Tuesday-Friday: 10a-7p Saturday: 9:30a-1:30p Sunday & Monday: Closed Available for extended hours by appointment only.

Payments Accepted:

• Paramount Pampering
  • Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty

3 Reviews for My Spray Tan Artist, LLC

Laura · Married on 09/22/2013

I've been coming here for years and being naturally very pale, it's hard to achieve color without turning orange but I always feel beautiful after leaving here! Such an easier (and obviously safer) alternative to the tanning booth - it was a no brainer that my family and I would come here before my wedding also! It's worth every penny, especially if you've had bad experiences in spray tan booths before like I have. For any special event, coming here first is a must!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

George · Married on 01/05/2010

WOW!! I look flawless on my wedding day Thank you soooo much,you all are GREAT!!!!I found Your Beautiful Face on WeddingWire and all the ladies and I were very happy with all that was provided.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Rechel · Married on 07/18/2008

It was the best $40 I spent on my whole wedding! I can't imagine wearing my dress without a spray tan from My Spray Tan Artist and my wedding photos prove it.

Sent on 07/30/2008

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Spray Tan Artist, LLC 1
    Discount off your first spray tan! Try it out before your dress fitting
    $5 off Full Body Spray Let us help you get ready for your dress fittings! Call for your appt. today at 908.306.9000 First-time customers only. Limit one coupon per customer.

• 254 Route 202/206, PO Box 103 Pluckemin, 07978 See on map
    Monday thru Friday 10:00am-7:00pm Saturday 9:30am-1:30pm Closed Sunday and Monday Extend hours available by advance notice
    Location of (My Spray Tan Artist, LLC)