Dallas, TX 75227 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,200

About My Designer

Providing you with one of kind Floral & Wedding Design. When everything is anything but ordinary. This is your Wedding Story.

Other couples have also viewed

• F.lori.sh Designs By Lori
  • McShan Florist
  • Bloomzies by Gwen
  • Cityview Florist and Gifts
img6330
4d2d3b7192db2b12 IMG 8124
My Designer
Beautiful Fresh Hydrangea Canopy created for Shelby & Nick wedding at Chapel Ana Villa
1456024313065185094101673629530535559979275o 2

2 Reviews for My Designer

Dd

1.0
      3.0

Could have been a lower rate

Well I been knowing Jackie since college days but it was my first time seeing her in years and I’ve seen her work on Instagram and trusted her work... I req. 1 week notice until my huge 30 bday party if she was able to decor she said yes so she was able to work around her busy schedule that she mentioned the night she set up before my bday. She set up balloons same color as an event she did that same week and charged me 100$ for roses , she sent me a photo of an example of how it was going to somewhat look like so I TRUSTED her. The day of party she was suppose to have a lady come in to finish up and tidy up stuff along with bringing the roses instead the lady never showed up and Jackie arrived around 4pm with what seemed like used roses they were holding on to their last beauty life meaning they looked nearly days dead , I was there expecting more roses fresh ones at least and I had to set up my own table... it was not a problem but wow I paid for the service of Fresh ROSES, If she was super busy that week I would have understand if she would have said She would not be able to fit me in on a short notice I would have completely understand. I do appreciate her coming through somewhat but she could have lowered the rate considering that I had left over roses from a previous event...

Sent on 10/07/2019

1.0
      1.5
      0.5

BEWARE.

I have waited several months hoping that I would get some sort of response or apology for all of Jacqueline's actions, her attitude and lack of professionalism towards our coordinators, our venue and even us after the wedding. Everything was great up until the day before the wedding. The reception venue alotted her plenty of time to come in and decorate, including the evening before and apparently that was not enough. Despite nearly 8 months of planning with her, Jacqueline lacked in preparedness or professionalism. Out of everything we paid for, i would say maybe 50% of the items, candles, florals, and rentals were present and if so, many incorrectly done. I was very flexible and open to working with Jacqueline and her busy schedule but she simply put me last on the priority list. Afterwards she had the audacity to make racial remarks about the Indian community which has actually contributed to her success. She accepted the mistakes she had made and stated she would get back to me with working things out but only responded with silence. She was a huge headache for my coordinators to deal with as well as our venues to deal with the day of the wedding, demanding items and additional products that were never discussed or included by other sources. I hope you take this into consideration and save yourself some trouble! Luckily our coordinators took over the day so we didn't have to worry about all these other mishaps during our big day but someone in the business should know how to act and fulfill a contract accordingly to their clients and co-vendors.

Sent on 09/18/2018

My Designer FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95.00
    $ 275.00
    $ 2200
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Lawson Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jacqueline is always very friendly and personable! We enjoy being a part of her beautifully designed events!

• Dallas, 75227 See on map
    Location of (My Designer)