1409 South Lamar 002, Dallas, TX 75215 Map · Phone number

About AbsolutelyBlooming!

AbsolutelyBlooming! by Marion Marshall Enchanting Flowers!...Unforgettable weddings and events!...Impeccable planning! We provide creative services in floral, decor and planning. Our impeccable reputation for working with other vendors allows us to create the amazing you expect and deserve.

AbsolutelyBlooming!
The bride found the photo and we created this  back drop with laterns.
The bride found the photo and we created this back drop with laterns.
Style is all about accessorizing... the bride added the black ribbon to her gown and her bouquet is...
img641
img139
img140
img654
AbsolutelyBlooming!
The bride found the photo and we created this  back drop with laterns.
The bride found the photo and we created this back drop with laterns.

8 Reviews for AbsolutelyBlooming!

Emmily · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't begin to explain how much Absolutely Blooming rocks! Marion and her team did a amazing job at my wedding and my bestfriends wedding. I stand behind her work 1000%. She's extremely knowledgable, professional and prompt. We couldn't have asked for a better planner. Not to mention she made my husband feel so involved. They're remarkable! Book Absolutely Blooming today!

• User3802039 · 2+ years ago

As a new resident to Dallas, I found Absolutely Blooming right when I needed them the most! I could not have asked for better quality of service, professionalism and warmth then what I found working with Marion. I never expected to build a long-lasting friendship through our adventures in planning; yet that is the unexpected gift that I received! I encourage any couple to seek the services of Absolutely Blooming; as they will be pleasantly surprised that they can receive services done with sincerity, honesty and with precise attention to all the details you want in your day of love and celebration!

Erika · Married on 07/30/2009

We LOVE Ms Marion! When I first met with her, I left with the greatest sense of calm. I knew I could trust her to make my venue look fabulous and she did!

Award

AbsolutelyBlooming! FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,009.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1409 South Lamar 002 Dallas, TX 75215 See on map