P.O. Box 2846, San Marcos, CA 92079 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Murasaki Media

Weddings are special because videography can capture intimate moments you can watch over and over. I love catching those moments when no one realizes I am there filming. Video provides memories that are unique and special.

Follow Murasaki Media on

jg

• Videos 8

11 Reviews for Murasaki Media

Bonnie · Married on 11/05/2013

We highly recommend Murasaki Media. We weren’t planning on hiring a videographer for our elopement ceremony but after our first phone call with Christina Fleming, owner of Murasaki Media, we knew we had to have her video our elopement. My wife and I had been together for 13 years prior to our wedding day and were keen that our two children be part of the ceremony. It was also important to us that the wedding celebrate our history as a family, our right to marry as a same-sex couple, as well as our commitment to each other going forward. Because she really listened to us when we expressed what we wanted our wedding to be about Christina came up with the brilliant idea to interview the four of us just prior to the wedding. We LOVED the idea. So now we have all of those memories preserved along with the ceremony itself. Christina also worked seamlessly with our wonderful officiant (Ceremonies by Bethel) and talented photography team (La Vida Creations). She was so unobtrusive during the ceremony we were able to just delight in the moment rather than think about the cameras on us. Thank you Christina; you are fabulous!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2012

My husband and family were hesitant to add a videographer for a fear of too many cameras in the way on our big day but did due to a couple family members servere illness we wanted to have a way to share our special day with them. Christina was referred to us by our photographer and was absolutely amazing! We barely noticed being filmed during our special day but could not believe how perfect the video was. It brought back every amazing feeling and Christina captured it all. We were truly able to relive the whole experience!! And our absent family members truly loves it too!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Carolyn · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot recommend Frank and Christina of Murasaki Media strongly enough.

My husband and I were having a small wedding and didn't feel that we needed a videographer. It was out of our budget, we figured we'd never watch it again, etc.

But then every bride I talked to told me the same thing - hiring a videographer was the greatest thing they did, or that NOT hiring one was their biggest regret. As our wedding date got closer I started to regret my decision not to do it... and a friend recommended Murasaki Media. They were available on our date, they had a list of price points that was totally manageable with our budget, and my husband and I just totally clicked with Christina when we first met!

Now I've joined the ranks of brides proselytizing the wonders of wedding videography.

I've been married almost 10 months and I still watch my highlight video weekly. We watch our full video monthly, and I cry every time!

Our highlight video - http://vimeo.com/44366731

Technical details - Christina and Frank were thoroughly professional throughout. They worked wonderfully with our other vendors and were totally flexible with everything on the day. Their contract was comprehensive and they were very clear on what their services did and did not include. They were prompt in returning calls and emails. Their turnaround time was awesome and their quality was superb.

One detail I truly appreciated was the music. They chose absolutely the perfect music for every part of the DVD. And, as Christina explained to me, she makes a point of choosing less popular radio-frequent songs so that we can watch our videos in 5, 10, 20 years and it won't feel dated. I would never have thought of that, but it's perfect! Plus, it makes them feel so much more personal.

My final word on Frank and Christina is that a year ago we had never met them and now we are friends, meeting up at least once a month. When your vendors become your friends you know they did a phenomenal job.

Sent on 03/04/2013

• Carrie McCluskey Photography
    Carrie McCluskey Photography Wedding Photographers

ALWAYS a pleasure to work with!

• La Vida Creations Photography
    La Vida Creations Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the opportunity to work alongside Murasaki for a special Baby Wishes film and what can we say other than Christina is a pleasure! She has such a kind and warm spirit that makes her easy to be around and work with. As professional photographers, that is a big deal! :) She is accommodating and sweet to everyone she comes in contact with. And the finished piece she put together is something that is incredibly special and unique!

• Ohana Photographers
    Ohana Photographers Wedding Photographers

If there were a mountain top nearby I would go to it and sing praises from it's peak about how awesome Murasaki Media is. They are an absolute pleasure to work with, and their final product is incredible. If you want a videographer that puts their ego aside and puts your best interest first, call Christina at Murasaki Media. She is so sweet that Godiva is thinking of changing their name to Christina. Talk with her for 2 minutes and you'll know what we're talking about.

• P.O. Box 2846 San Marcos, 92079 See on map