111 East Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Map · Phone number

img20150920170046316hdr

3 Reviews for Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/20/2015

We worked with Andrea Knott for our wedding cake.

She was so easy to work with and even worked around our last minute changes to our delivery time!

I cant thank her enough for her wonderful job on our cake! It was absolutely perfect! Every single one of our guests was raving the whole time about how tasty and how beautiful our cake looked! All the pictures and ideas I had for the cake, were re-created by Andrea and it turned out fantastic! I love everything about our cake! The look of it was everything I wanted, the flowers, our topper fit perfectly and the flavors were probably my the best part! I cant stop dreaming about it! I am honestly debating about ordering another cake, same flavors for just an everyday occasion!!

Thank you so much Andrea!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sweet Tarts Bakery made an absolutely incredible cake for our wedding! It was gorgeous and just what we wanted. When we went in for our tasting, we brought pictures showing the different elements we wanted, and they brought it all to life in a stunningly gorgeous cake. We also got a gluten free cheesecake that was delicious and much appreciated by my mother.
    They have lots of fun flavor combinations. We went with a red velvet cake with Amaretto cream filling, and it was so tasty that my groom and I couldn't stop feeding each other bites after the cake cutting. We're both looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can taste that cake again!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Angela · Married on 09/09/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Ordered a GF mexican hot chocolate cake for my daughter’s bday and nobody could it eat it due to the spicyness. I called the next morning to ask if I could go in so they could sample the cake as I thought maybe the spice was accidentally doubled. The owner Shawn sounded like I was bothering him and told me I could take the cake in but not likely they’d try to make it right. Took in the cake and the counter attendant was equally rude and never bothered tasting the cake. To top things off she said “we tell everyone when they order the cake that it’s very spicy.” When I said they hadn’t told me this she said I was free to order another one at my own cost. Ha! Will never do business here again and will make sure to share this experience with friends.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mozelle's Downtown Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free