6 E Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

Located in Flagstaff, Arizona, Mozelle's Downtown Bakery is a business that bakes wedding cakes and other confections from scratch. This team of bakers will work closely with you to design and bake your dream wedding cake. Whether you desire a traditional-style cake, cupcake towers, or dessert trays, these sweet treats are sure to be a memorable element of your festivities.

The Mozelle's Downtown Bakery team will consult with you to fully understand your requirements. You can expect confections that are customized to your taste, with an emphasis on fresh, organic, and locally-sourced ingredients. Upon prior request, this team can deliver their sweet creations as well as accommodating gluten-free dietary needs. Private tasting sessions are available before your wedding day to ensure your complete satisfaction.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Mozelle's Downtown Bakery on
c25c811e2f93de12 Wedding Cake Square
c25c811e2f93de12 Wedding Cake Square

3 Reviews for Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

Sweet Tarts Bakery made an absolutely incredible cake for our wedding! It was gorgeous and just what we wanted. When we went in for our tasting, we brought pictures showing the different elements we wanted, and they brought it all to life in a stunningly gorgeous cake. We also got a gluten free cheesecake that was delicious and much appreciated by my mother.
    They have lots of fun flavor combinations. We went with a red velvet cake with Amaretto cream filling, and it was so tasty that my groom and I couldn't stop feeding each other bites after the cake cutting. We're both looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can taste that cake again!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Angela · Married on 09/09/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Ordered a GF mexican hot chocolate cake for my daughter’s bday and nobody could it eat it due to the spicyness. I called the next morning to ask if I could go in so they could sample the cake as I thought maybe the spice was accidentally doubled. The owner Shawn sounded like I was bothering him and told me I could take the cake in but not likely they’d try to make it right. Took in the cake and the counter attendant was equally rude and never bothered tasting the cake. To top things off she said “we tell everyone when they order the cake that it’s very spicy.” When I said they hadn’t told me this she said I was free to order another one at my own cost. Ha! Will never do business here again and will make sure to share this experience with friends.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mozelle's Downtown Bakery FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 6 E Aspen Ave Flagstaff, AZ, 86001 See on map
    928-256-5438 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mozelle's Downtown Bakery)