Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

Flagstaff, AZ View map Visit website

Located in Flagstaff, Arizona, Mozelle's Downtown Bakery is a business that bakes wedding cakes and other confections from scratch. This team of bakers will work closely with you to design and bake your dream wedding cake. Whether you desire a traditional-style cake, cupcake towers, or dessert trays, these sweet treats are sure to be a memorable element of your festivities.

The Mozelle's Downtown Bakery team will consult with you to fully understand your requirements. You can expect confections that are customized to your taste, with an emphasis on fresh, organic, and locally-sourced ingredients. Upon prior request, this team can deliver their sweet creations as well as accommodating gluten-free dietary needs. Private tasting sessions are available before your wedding day to ensure your complete satisfaction.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Montana
    Montana E. Married on 05/21/2022

Dream Wedding Cake!

We loved our wedding cake from Mozelle's! We did a 2 tier "naked" cake for about 50 people with pink champagne sponge and vanilla butter cream icing. They were super easy and reliable to work with (this was a destination wedding) between shipping a cake stand from Amazon to them and having the cake delivered about 40 miles to Sedona on our big day. Would highly recommend them for any cake needs! We loved our cake so much that I brought a piece back home to SC all the way from Sedona so we could have some more on our 1 year anniversary :)
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/20/2015
    We worked with Andrea Knott for our wedding cake.

She was so easy to work with and even worked around our last minute changes to our delivery time!

I cant thank her enough for her wonderful job on our cake! It was absolutely perfect! Every single one of our guests was raving the whole time about how tasty and how beautiful our cake looked! All the pictures and ideas I had for the cake, were re-created by Andrea and it turned out fantastic! I love everything about our cake! The look of it was everything I wanted, the flowers, our topper fit perfectly and the flavors were probably my the best part! I cant stop dreaming about it! I am honestly debating about ordering another cake, same flavors for just an everyday occasion!!

Thank you so much Andrea!!!
  • User2077438 2+ years ago
    Sweet Tarts Bakery made an absolutely incredible cake for our wedding! It was gorgeous and just what we wanted. When we went in for our tasting, we brought pictures showing the different elements we wanted, and they brought it all to life in a stunningly gorgeous cake. We also got a gluten free cheesecake that was delicious and much appreciated by my mother.
    They have lots of fun flavor combinations. We went with a red velvet cake with Amaretto cream filling, and it was so tasty that my groom and I couldn't stop feeding each other bites after the cake cutting. We're both looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can taste that cake again!

6 E Aspen Ave Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Location of (Mozelle's Downtown Bakery)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding